When are the gunners coming down under!!!

grinder

Does anyone know if GNR are going to tour Australia as part of there new album tour?

Also when are we going to have it in our music stores here?

Any help would be appreciated \

rock1

Edited by grinder

Does anyone know if GNR are going to tour Australia as part of there new album tour?

Also when are we going to have it in our music stores here?

Any help would be appreciated \

rock1

I don't know if they will but I sure hope they do.

I have no idea when the album is going to be released in music stores here. Nobody knows when it's going to be released!! It might not be released at all!! :o

I read in the last RollingStones mag here in Australia that the album will be release on one of the final Tuesdays of the year and it may not even be announced. It may just pop up in stores one Tuesday.

dude i wouldn't hold your breath, even axl's full of shit of the time,

australia to tour australia? not sure, fucking hope so!

That news came out of the managers mouth. Apparently the album was in the final stages of mixing. It also quoted Sebastian Bach saying that it was an incredible album and that he couldn't get it out of his head. Sounds like it will be an awsome album

rock1.

That news came out of the managers mouth. Apparently the album was in the final stages of mixing. It also quoted Sebastian Bach saying that it was an incredible album and that he couldn't get it out of his head. Sounds like it will be an awsome album

rock1.

Don't mean shit. Merck still says 2005 is the year of Guns N' Roses. :rofl-lol:

rock1.

yeah.. old news, and news that can't be talked about either.. so don't hold your breath on that.. even if it's coming from management, they seem to have crossed out anything regarding that article

anyway, the album does look promising, have you heard any of the new songs?

rock1.

yeah.. old news, and news that can't be talked about either.. so don't hold your breath on that.. even if it's coming from management, they seem to have crossed out anything regarding that article

Last time I checked, this wasn't HTGTH. You can talk about that news here.

@ grinder - Rumours were indicating Jan/Feb '07, but I think that's pretty unlikely now.

rock1.

Last time I checked, this wasn't HTGTH. You can talk about that news here.

@ grinder - Rumours were indicating Jan/Feb '07, but I think that's pretty unlikely now.

hahah htgth sucks anus juice, i went on there for the first time the other week, and im glad i had never been there.. its like a communist made website forum.

YOU CANT SPEAK ABOUT THIS, YOU CANT SPEAK ABOUT THAT

NOOO SOUP FOR YOU.. COME BACK ONE YEAR.

Axl has publicly stated if Australia is indeed intent on causing embaressment to our great nation (England) this Winter(ok, only you wackos call it summer :rolleyes: ) they he will NOT tour 'down under' EVER again - EVER EVER again, you hear me!? <_<

bullshit pom