November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

Good one! Because if I don't buy Axl's song and dance then OBVIOUSLY I have no business reading a GNR fansite.

Newsflash buddy: I'm pissed off because I'm a fan. Try again.

you aren't owed one goddamn thing. not one. you have no reason to be pissed off at anything. no one did anything to you. yea it sucks your precious little feelings are hurt because you think Axl doesn't love you, but I promise life will go on.

now take your own advice and fuck off. its a waste of time, right? I doubt Axl would want the likes of you as his fan in the first place.

You my friend are an ASSHOLE!!!

this may be true. i wont argue there.

but not one of us is owed a goddamn thing

Axl Rose never asked us to come to GNR messageboards and wait for Chinese Democracy.

you people need to quit acting like you are owed something, because you aren't.

There is a good reason Here Today Gone TO Hell is the GNR site that is in managements good graces. Because they actually support this band and dont allow a shitload of slash cupcakes and whiny cocksuckers who dont even like the band to spew this garbage.

We are supposed to be fans. that means good times and bad.

2006 has been far better than any other year in GNR history in the last 13 or so years. but its not good enough. its never fucking good enough. the album could come out tomorrow. and then you assholes would find something else to bitch about. bitch bitch bitch.

Axl Rose doesn't owe me a goddamn thing. I pay for my concert ticket, I saw my show. I pay for an album, I get the album. I haven't payed for Chinese Democracy yet, but I will be buying at least 3 copies the day it comes out to show my support. whether its 2006, 2007, or 2010. I dont give a fuck. Theres so much more to life than waiting on an album. It will come out when it comes out.

if you dont like it, find something else that makes you happy. Because Guns N Roses obviously isn't your thing if you expect everything to go according to plan. Sometimes plans change. When there is something to say, I'm sure management will do so. Until then, a lot of you would do good to go find something else to do.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one! Because if I don't buy Axl's song and dance then OBVIOUSLY I have no business reading a GNR fansite.

you aren't owed one goddamn thing. not one. you have no reason to be pissed off at anything. no one did anything to you. yea it sucks your precious little feelings are hurt because you think Axl doesn't love you, but I promise life will go on.

now take your own advice and fuck off. its a waste of time, right? I doubt Axl would want the likes of you as his fan in the first place.

Axl Rose never asked us to come to GNR messageboards and wait for Chinese Democracy.

There is a good reason Here Today Gone TO Hell is the GNR site that is in managements good graces. Because they actually support this band and dont allow a shitload of slash cupcakes and whiny cocksuckers who dont even like the band to spew this garbage.

2006 has been far better than any other year in GNR history in the last 13 or so years. but its not good enough. its never fucking good enough. the album could come out tomorrow. and then you assholes would find something else to bitch about. bitch bitch bitch.

Axl Rose doesn't owe me a goddamn thing. I pay for my concert ticket, I saw my show. I pay for an album, I get the album. I haven't payed for Chinese Democracy yet, but I will be buying at least 3 copies the day it comes out to show my support. whether its 2006, 2007, or 2010. I dont give a fuck. Theres so much more to life than waiting on an album. It will come out when it comes out.

if you dont like it, find something else that makes you happy. Because Guns N Roses obviously isn't your thing if you expect everything to go according to plan. Sometimes plans change. When there is something to say, I'm sure management will do so. Until then, a lot of you would do good to go find something else to do.

Most of the people "spewing garbage" have supported the band for a long time. Sorry to break that to you.

Most of the people "spewing garbage" have supported the band for a long time. Sorry to break that to you.

would you like a fucking cookie?

i dont care whose supported what for how long. nobody other than universal is owed a goddamn thing from Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses.

I for one am happy for getting to see my favorite band 3 times this year. I can't complain.

would you like a fucking cookie?

i dont care whose supported what for how long. nobody other than universal is owed a goddamn thing from Axl Rose and Guns N' Roses.

I for one am happy for getting to see my favorite band 3 times this year. I can't complain.

So, which of Axl's nuts hangs lower? I'm sure the female fans would like to know. :drevil:

You've either lost it or never had it if you think everything is going well.

You know, most people would say an outburst like this is indicative of somebody in denial. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept; somebody that knows what a given situation is, but can't bring themselves to acknowledge or accept it, so they fight and scream and blather a lot harder than is reasonable or warranted given the context.

At least that's how it looked to the entire board, Wongy.

Glad you like getting shit all over. Never holding Axl accountable, never questioning, and always taking it right up the ass. It's loyal douches like you that have allowed this kind of behavior from Axl to continue unabated.

So the next time you wish you could hear Chinese Democracy -- which, if Guns were your favorite band, you would do often -- look in the mirror, and realize it's you and people just like you that have helped prevent it's release.

Oh, and was that jab about Axl not wanting me as a fan supposed to hurt my feelings? You see, it didn't bother me, because I'm not an ass licking sycophant with acceptance and insecurity issues. But the fact that you came at me with that as an insult, revealed it is the sort of thing that would bother you.

I'll let you do the rest of the math.

Edited by GabrielsChains

I got this feeling saying something will go down tomorrow, Dec 1st.

Axl has been saying "This year" to much for it not to happen. Last time he said it was August 31st, not 2 moths ago. I'm sure not that much has happened since than for it not to be released this year.

If something was to be set in motion tomorrow, or theese next few day's, December 19th is a date in range.

Huge campain starting tomorrow(or within a few days), with a dec 19th relalease sounds awesome to me.

On the other hand realeasing the album with zero promotion is not that un-spoken of. Realeasing the album, and than starting a huge promotion campain would prevent a huge leak. The album will for sure leak, but not at the same rate and speed.

If every commercial said "IN STORES NOW!" There is a bigger chance of the averege GN'R fan to purchase the album, instead of downloading.

GN'R and Axl Rose are known for they're first's, we all know that. Realeasing the album with zero promotion forehand would be a first, atleast for such an anticipated album like Chinese Democracy. This alone will cause headlines = Free promotion.

But IF, and I say IF, the band was to continue the tour throuhout January without saying nothing, we have for sure been played with. Than we know for sure this was a sceem so that the band could make some profit.

And at the end, be careful when beeing to negative or hostile towards fan's still believing in an 2006 release, cause to me it's not totally out of range, the band is touring. I myself have been doubting a '06 release myself, but as I said, I got this feeling.

Thanks for reading.

I got this feeling saying something will go down tomorrow, Dec 1st.

Axl has been saying "This year" to much for it not to happen. Last time he said it was August 31st, not 2 moths ago. I'm sure not that much has happened since than for it not to be released this year.

If something was to be set in motion tomorrow, or theese next few day's, December 19th is a date in range.

Huge campain starting tomorrow(or within a few days), with a dec 19th relalease sounds awesome to me.

On the other hand realeasing the album with zero promotion is not that un-spoken of. Realeasing the album, and than starting a huge promotion campain would prevent a huge leak. The album will for sure leak, but not at the same rate and speed.

If every commercial said "IN STORES NOW!" There is a bigger chance of the averege GN'R fan to purchase the album, instead of downloading.

GN'R and Axl Rose are known for they're first's, we all know that. Realeasing the album with zero promotion forehand would be a first, atleast for such an anticipated album like Chinese Democracy. This alone will cause headlines = Free promotion.

But IF, and I say IF, the band was to continue the tour throuhout January without saying nothing, we have for sure been played with. Than we know for sure this was a sceem so that the band could make some profit.

(If this is to be removed, please say why on pm, this is just as relevant as everything else in discussion :) )

Edited by Markus89

Well...Axl is half a liar when he said it would be out in late fall and nothing has happened. He also said it would be out this year for sure so if not then he is totally a liar.

He's not a liar.

He's insecure. Could be the bi-polar; no one knows. But he knows...that he cannot fuck around with the fans anymore.

It's not funny.

Both Rammstein and Limp Bizkit have done this - released an album without promotion.

Rammstein's did well, Bizkit's didn't/

So did Eminem.

He did very well.

Um, Eminem's album was hyped for MONTHS AND MONTHS before launch.

EVERYONE knew it was coming out. You couldnt avoid the press.

They simply launched it a bit early to avoid the leaks.

Bizarre disappearing posts.

Surely there was nothing in that post to require deletion?

(Or was it because I mentioned HTGTH being down?)

Nothing was deleted.

The threads were simply merged into this thread - where we put all of the theories and guesses members have about the album. If we allowed everybody to start their own personal thread about when they think the album will come out, we wouldn't have much of a "news" section.

Well...Axl is half a liar when he said it would be out in late fall and nothing has happened.

No. It is still fall. Winter begins December 21st.

IT IS NOT GOING TO COME OUT UNTIL SUMMER 2007 FOLKS!!!!!!

What ever are you talking about, Mr. Spunkle? Obviously the record is coming out before the end of the year.

I mean, Merck said so! So did Axl! And they're like Toulouse Lautrec in "Moulin Rouge" -- they only speak the truth!

There is an off chance that all the negative press is a smoke screen for a release. Articles on MTV doubting a release date and throwing bands off your tour who are friends of your bandmates is still promotion of CD. It's inverted promotion. But why no release date? Cos Axl is in some kind of stand off with VR. If he sets release date they will release as well. See who does better? This is avoidable if Axl just releases it without a set date.

There is an off chance that all the negative press is a smoke screen for a release. Articles on MTV doubting a release date and throwing bands off your tour who are friends of your bandmates is still promotion of CD. It's inverted promotion. But why no release date? Cos Axl is in some kind of stand off with VR. If he sets release date they will release as well. See who does better? This is avoidable if Axl just releases it without a set date.

n45503277_30477068_8881.jpg