November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

another thing is that after those 3 dates there are no new dates till the next year, so if the album is to come out this year then this would bea good gap from touring for interviews and promotions. but im just guessing

I'm guessing they're taking that time off to spend the holidays with their families.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevin federline has sold 6 thousand copies of his album world wide ..i know democracy will do far better but thats 6 more thousand copies than u axl....are u just gonna let kevin do u like that..

the record will show that in the year 2006 federline sold more albums than axl rose..

NOT COOL

k fed has sold six thousand? that's 6000 too many!

axl has alredy sold like 100 million wordwide.

gnr's gretest hits sells 10,000 a week.

so, i would say it's k-fed that has some catching up to do.....

techniqually album sales of new material is my argument..sogeffen sells 10.00 greatest hits a week not axl ..so federline is still kicking his ass..and if u seen the shitty stage props and the week ass video gnr are using on this tour trust me this aint no nine inch nails show its a cash grab

so k-fed is selling his records without a label?

axl/gnr have sold more records this week than k-fed will in his whole life.....it's just that axl's material is all 15-20 years old.

k-fed has sold 6000 records worth of new music, yes. will anyone remember his record for its musical worth? not likely.

i mean, i see where you're coming from and agree that it's a joke that the record isn't out, but your arguement is a bit dumb. now, if chinese was out and k-fed had sold more, that would be different.

your arguement is kinda like saying: "person 1 is a shitty runner. but, person 1 can run faster/better than person 2 cause person 2 doesn't have legs."

the tour does seem like a greatest hits show/cash grab. it wouldnt be that way if they released the record and played more new material. the whole thing is just a bit shady to me......

what im saying is person one is a shitty runner cause they have no legs but they are trying,yet person 2 who is like carl lewis isint even trying

look, man:

it's just not time to announce a release date.

when was the last time you heard of someone recording/releasing a record in under 10 years?not many people know this, but axl and izzy recorded the entirety of appetite for destruction in 1973 in indiana. it just took 14 years for the artwork (and their pubes) to be ready. axl can't put this record out 'till finck has actual pubes.

WELCOME THE RECORD BUSINESS ;)

what im saying is person one is a shitty runner cause they have no legs but they are trying,yet person 2 who is like carl lewis isint even trying

look, man:

it's just not time to announce a release date.

when was the last time you heard of someone recording/releasing a record in under 10 years?not many people know this, but axl and izzy recorded the entirety of appetite for destruction in 1973 in indiana. it just took 14 years for the artwork (and their pubes) to be ready. axl can't put this record out 'till finck has actual pubes.

WELCOME THE RECORD BUSINESS ;)

And the Illusion records, most of the material on those albums isn't all that new.

Civil War- recorded and released in 1990

Don't Cry- 1986

Pretty Tied Up- 1989

Yesterdays- 1989

YCBM- Approx '87.

Bad Obsession- 1986 or '87.

Back off Bitch- '86,

November Rain-circa 1982

Knockin' on Heavens Door dates from '88

Let's redeem this thread by turning it into a discussion about Axl's underwear. Anyone up for it? Whaddaya think he wears? Boxers? Briefs? Or does he go commando?

What about Merck? I say silk underwear. He looks like the type!

AXL! PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!

Your friend,

- ER

EDIT: Oh, great, now that this thread was moved into another one, it looks like I'm making fun of this thread. This is a disclaimer: the reply above that I wrote a few minutes ago was a reply to the guy who created a topic saying "Mark my words." NOT a reply to the five-page thread started by Miser.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Release date???

No single??

No video??

March 2007???

Yes.... it sucks... and GNR promotion sucks...

It's funny to read stupid people believing that there is always a master plan behind all the secrecy....

The secrecy or no movement is because everything is planned wrong. That's it... Don't try to fool yourself..

By the way..., Robin is a great player...I admire him, but it's true... he fucks up a lot when he plays live... and yes... slash is better than him..

It's to bad that guns n roses management doesnt take into account the opinions of the ppl on here, because unlike the majority of the public, we still care about guns n roses, and should at least get a sentence regarding chinese democracy, seeing it was told to be out in 06 many times and theres been nothing yet in the sense of promotion, or even a statement about the obvious fact they said it would be out this year and it's not. It's like merck is contempt to just avoid the topic and hope it goes away before dealing with it.

Its not the real/true/obsessed/dedicated/die hard/deluded fans that Axl needs to hook - its the one over by the burger van who like like they crawled out of the McDonalds in the Mall he needs to nail. And they don't need pampering - they just need to be told "Buy this shit" - Oh alright.

Thats the thing with new band they started from scratch. They old band might have used the Lost Illusions for new CD - like Back Off Bitch etc - Lost Appetites.

Thats it just bring back Slash and revamp lost illusions like Crash Diet wack them in with IRS The Blues. One new song with ReOnion band and thats it The Mega Bucks Tour.

its odd that the original line up havent taken the effort to re-form ....there was bad blood in the past but slash is never going to be involved in a band like GNR ever again ...so why not just make the effort to re-unite, unless slash doesnt want to be apart of it and considers the REAL GNR to be in the past anyway

Edited by motownjunkie

more from www.melodicrock.com today:

GUNS N ROSES - THE QUESTIONS REMAIN:

I have had a lot of enquires on how solid the December 19 release date for Guns N Roses' Chinese Democracy might be. Answer - who the hell knows! It is only as good as the other 27 release dates that have come to pass thus far. One rumor suggests that the release is now planned for June or July 2007, while HMV Canada also lists the December 19 date.

Where did I get that date from? A long time source informed me he saw it printed on an internal memo while visiting a Universal Records office a week or two back. But even that doesn't mean much in the world of Axl Rose. Believe it has been released only when you are holding the CD in your hands.

Speaking of Guns N Roses, a good buddy was at a recent GNR show to cover the event, but was told by organisers to: "...take no pictures, to not look at him or not talk to him because he'd cancel the show..."

I'm a long time fan,and as I have watched (and read) a lot about this album release crap over the years,I have come up with a possible theory.

Axl is too scared to put anything out,he fears the music will not be worth the wait and hype.

So,he just keeps letting different people start different rumors,(along with starting them,himself)so everything stays "fresh" and the anticipation stays high.Everybody stays alert and keeps hoping.If the album does come out and does not impress,it will disappear,all is lost,fans are let down,and no one cares.

It's like Christmas,after you open the gifts and take the tree down,you are left with some stuff you probally don't want and a big mess to clean.Speaking of Christmas,so much for my "Stocking Stuffer Idea"

I said this before,it wouldn't surprise me if the album came out Dec.31st @ 11:59 PM :no:

I for one thought Axl would make me eat my own words back in September when I said Chinese D wouldn't be coming out this year. But guys, come on, I think we can safely write off 2006 from the equation...those saying they will wait until December 21st to pass judgement are hopeful fools...

Anyway, who here thought they would have the album by tomorrow's date? It's amazing, no single, no news, no album...look at this board of late...Axl has lost his fan base and he doesn't even say a word. I think we learn more about Axl's true characther as the years go on...no wonder Slash and Co. got fed up and left. Axl Rose really is a joke and a loser, a brilliant musician yes, but as a person, he's so lame.