November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

this is the ONLY odd thing i see now off the WHOLE 2006/7 TOUR

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

p.s why are they doing 3 dates at the same place?

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

and specially sceptical when these posts come from a newbie.

I feel so tired of all of all these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

you people are so fucking uptight

just because im anoob doesnt mean i have no knowledge

i could be merck for all you know

and no, im just sharing my thoughts on what could fit in to this dark time

look were not dissing newbie's we have just seen to many of these threads with no evidence, just tell us where the rumoured release date came from?

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

I feel so tired of all of all these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

you people are so fucking uptight

just because im anoob doesnt mean i have no knowledge

i could be merck for all you know

and no, im just sharing my thoughts on what could fit in to this dark time

Sorry mate I've nothing personal towards you.

It's just that I'm so tired of all guessing threads.

What if Dead Flower were gay? Do you get your kicks from making fun of homosexuals? I believe this is not only against the site terms and conditions, but against the law. Homophobia is not cool.

And I can't believe you criticize Dead Flower for having images of male musicians in his profile when most of the users on this site boast pictures of Axl or Robin Finck. Do you think they're gay, too? Myself included? Oh god! I've got a man in my profile pic! God help me! I'm a queer!

if you get upset over what complete strangers say about album releases to the point of getting angry, then you got no life.

Axl Rose is hardly a complete stranger. It's not like I walked into Denny's and the waitress told me Chinese Democracy would be out this year. Axl Rose is the musician most primarily associated with this album, and he said - numerous times - it would be out this year. So did his manager, Merck. They communicate with us for a reason, you know.

If words mean nothing then why bother?

Of course, if Velvet Revolver said their album would be out - "definitely" - by the end of 2006 and it got delayed, I bet you'd rip them, right?

Why must everything be a war? Why can't anyone just be balanced?

I love GN'R. I love Axl. But if the man has lied then he does deserve criticism and blame. I can't believe some of you are so willing to say, "It's your fault you trusted the musician behind this album. What does he know anyway?! He's just recording the damn thing."

Oh, and before you start accusing someone else of being "vapid" and in need of an education, perhaps you'd better learn to spell yourself.

Grammatical errors in Dead Flower's post: 0

Grammatical errors in Gunzen's post: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's a fuckin' dictionary. Use it or lose it, brother.

mispelled words on a forum is not due to "spelling" is is due to typing, and i am too fuckng lazy to fix what are called "typos" Look at the mispelled words, they are just keystrokes jackass.

umm, I am not a typist, I am sitting in front of my tv with my laptop typing, my personal sectretary does my typing for me at work. You will find out later that just because you can type without mistakes from so much time spent on forums that doesnt prove shit. people who dont type in the corporate world make the bank.

and for the record, I accused only dead of being uneducated, cause his points are not points, just shit talking. I can lump you in with him if you want?

and the youth of today have no concept of history or politics.

I dont know about the Dennys thing, I dont eat there, but you dont know Axl, he should have no eeffect on your life, he is just an entertainer. the sooner you realize that the better.

Age clearly doesn't always breed maturity. Besides veering this thread completely off-topic and then going on to accuse another poster of making invalid points is, as has been pointed out, pure hypocrisy.

Why should anyone on the forum care about your bitter, uninformed generalisations about the youth of today? Why should anyone care about your mortgage or kids? Or your personal secretary that you're so proud of? And claiming other posters are 'gay', then going on to accuse others of being uneducated...Well, I'm just sorry you can't find a better arena to boost your ego than an internet forum full of 'bowling alley employees'.

If music has no effect on your life, why not get off the forum and spend that time with your family, or take a typing class, instead of coming on mygnrforum to laud your laughable 'superiority' over other fans and what you assume their jobs to be?

I feel so tired of all of these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

Not WE but Axl and his CD have become a joke.

mr.Q

Edited by mr.Q

We've always been a joke really. Guess you just found out. :rolleyes:

We've always been a joke really. Guess you just found out. :rolleyes:

You might be right on that, I'm afraid.

Guest RonMexico82

Plenty of concerts have CD's on sale - The Rolling Stones to name one. I have no idea what you do if the disc is faulty. Bitch about it I guess.

Stop ragging on this guy who started the thread, 'cause he's a 'n00B' or something...he's only speculating with an intelligent guess.

I think it was a neat observation. Not dissing him for anything.

And to me the term noob is to often assosiated with post count. It's more a term that should be used with knowlage (or lack off) and post quality

look at how many people doubted jesus being the son of god, he got crucified for changing peoples beliefs but the people who stook by him were his followers, diciples, friends and family.

2000 years later look at how many people follow christianity

now translate this into GNR world

over half of gnr fans are now doubting axl will deliver this year, he gets fucking taking the piss out off but we true axlites, friends, band mates are sticking by him and his forthcoming decisions, we will get what the christians got, they will get heaven after death, and we will get a masterpiece while the impatient fucks or people who didnt believe will burn in hell, no, im not talking about jesus's side...

look at how many people doubted jesus being the son of god, he got crucified for changing peoples beliefs but the people who stook by him were his followers, diciples, friends and family.

2000 years later look at how many people follow christianity

now translate this into GNR world

over half of gnr fans are now doubting axl will deliver this year, he gets fucking taking the piss out off but we true axlites, friends, band mates are sticking by him and his forthcoming decisions, we will get what the christians got, they will get heaven after death, and we will get a masterpiece while the impatient fucks or people who didnt believe will burn in hell, no, im not talking about jesus's side...

:rofl-lol: let me get this straight axl= jesus christianity=gnr fans anyway comparing gnr & axl to jesus christ and his followers is the most ridicoulous thing i have heard yet! i know its sunday but don throw this religious bullshit around here, has nothing to do with gnr. "the non axlites willl burn in hell" :rofl-lol: