An open Letter from Axl Rose

dobadog

Yeah the letter said AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in regards of a new release date.

So maybe try reading what your quoting before trying to pull it apart.

They could have said fuck all until that release date is finalised, but they actually updated us with something, and little fuckwits like you still have a go. I'm grateful for the update, and hope they tell us stuff regularly. I can see why they don't bother, because you probably wouldn't have posted this if they hadn't said anything.

Just go away until they release it if you wanna wet your knickers every time something happens you don't like!!

LP

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well................I'm hoping that since the recording is done, the upcoming tour won't get in the way of the album for the most part. Maybe we won't have to wait till after the tour for the new album. Here's to hoping the album comes out during the tour and during the summer.

Axl´s open letter;

"

With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Where is release date?

bullshit

I don´t believe him

lies and more lies ... again

Lies..? Axl promised to inform us if the CD wont be out March 6th and HE DID via Del!

gunsnroses.com:

The good news is that all of the recording for the album has been completed.

There is no official release date, as the band is currently mixing, but after some delays and scheduling difficulties, things appear to be moving along.

It says: "you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible." So what part of it didn't you understand? It says that we will be notified as soon as possible and since they can't say how long it takes to mix the album it's no use giving out random dates.

But since you obviously can't read it's no use trying to explain this.

For god's sake if it bothers you so much stop being a fan of GN'R. I honestly couldn't care less if the release of CD gets delayed.. Ive come this far and Im not turning my back at this point.

Of course Im anxious as hell to get it but why would you let it bother you..!? It'll come when it comes, live your life like Axl said. In the end of the day it'll be just another album.

Edited by .Seal

Axl´s open letter;

"

With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Where is release date?

bullshit

I don´t believe him

Lies..? Axl promised to inform us if the CD wont be out March 6th and HE DID via Del!

gunsnroses.com:

The good news is that all of the recording for the album has been completed.

There is no official release date, as the band is currently mixing, but after some delays and scheduling difficulties, things appear to be moving along.

It says: "you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible." So what part of it didn't you understand? It says that we will be notified as soon as possible and since they can't say how long it takes to mix the album it's no use giving out random dates.

But since you obviously can't read it's no use trying to explain this.

For god's sake if it bothers you so much stop being a fan of GN'R. I honestly couldn't care less if the release of CD gets delayed.. Ive come this far and Im not turning my back at this point.

Of course Im anxious as hell to get it but why would you let it bother you..!? It'll come when it comes, live your life like Axl said. In the end of the day it'll be just another album.

Oh dear ... how to tell this?...

They said 6th march BEFORE finishing the album !! why couldn´t they tell us a release date once the album is finished?? according to you because they don´t know how many months/weeks will take the mixing process, then ... why they gave us a release date without knowing this point even don´t having finished the album in december?

You can deffend him, it´s as easy as giving us a real release date and making it truth

Oh dear ... how to tell this?...

They said 6th march BEFORE finishing the album !! why couldn´t they tell us a release date once the album is finished?? according to you because they don´t know how many months/weeks will take the mixing process, then ... why they gave us a release date without knowing this point even don´t having finished the album in december?

You can deffend him, it´s as easy as giving us a real release date and making it truth

Meh do you really understand what a TENTATIVE date means? Well March 6th was a tentative date nothing more. Atm there's 1½ weeks till that tentative date which obviously they couldn't keep it so as promised we were informed of the progress before March 6th if the album wouldn't come out.

If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Where is release date?

bullshit

I don´t believe him

The keyline here is "delayed for unseen reasons". I don't think it was much "unseen" to most people the record would never come out in time for the tentative date. ;P

hmmmmm - lemme think.... who would have the most to gain from a comeback, considering he's been a big fat nobody since he was kicked out of the band because he couldn't control his cocaine tongue???

ohhh - that would be Steven Adler!

ya think that maybe THAT'S why he keeps running around telling people he's working on it and it might happen?

And another small point - if it wasn't for this kind of talk, why else would ANYONE take an interview with him?

you cant see me but im trying to break up the fight by mooning you all

You can't do the "someone knocking on the door" joke on the forum though....

LP

lol a friends fan aye :P

hmmmmm - lemme think.... who would have the most to gain from a comeback, considering he's been a big fat nobody since he was kicked out of the band because he couldn't control his cocaine tongue???

ohhh - that would be Steven Adler!

ya think that maybe THAT'S why he keeps running around telling people he's working on it and it might happen?

And another small point - if it wasn't for this kind of talk, why else would ANYONE take an interview with him?

you cant see me but im trying to break up the fight by mooning you all

You can't do the "someone knocking on the door" joke on the forum though....

LP

lol a friends fan aye :P

Most people on here are too young to remember it no doubt.... that seems wrong!!

LP

They could have said fuck all until that release date is finalised, but they actually updated us with something, and little fuckwits like you still have a go. I'm grateful for the update, and hope they tell us stuff regularly. I can see why they don't bother, because you probably wouldn't have posted this if they hadn't said anything.

Just go away until they release it if you wanna wet your knickers every time something happens you don't like!!

LP

You´re beeing gratefil for absolutely nothing. They finally finished recording. So what???? This is prolly just opening the door for more "unforeseen" reasons to delay the album. Then there´ll be another pointless update. And more pathetic gratefullness. Sorry, bra but the Del James update MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Edited by posing Rose

LP

You´re beeing gratefil for absolutely nothing. They finally finished recording. So what???? This is prolly just opening the door for more "unforeseen" reasons to delay the album. Then there´ll be another pointless update. And more pathetic gratefullness. Sorry, bra but the Del James update MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

amen brother ... that´s exactly what i think

Just give us a REAL release date and maybe a single, or just the artwork or tracklist ... any proof of that time is the real one

LP

amen brother ... that´s exactly what i think

Just give us a REAL release date and maybe a single, or just the artwork or tracklist ... any proof of that time is the real one

how i feel to,

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!!^^

Call me optimistic but that did not say that it has been post poned... :question:

I'm holding my breath till TUesday, WHores!! :xmassrudolph:

i hate to be an ass but the letter from del james says there is no release date as the band is currently mixing so it cant come out tuesday even though i really wish i would..........