An open Letter from Axl Rose

dobadog

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because he thought it was going to be so (now we know it was planned for Dec 26th),

Oh really ? Where did you read that ?

Yes, I'd like to know where she read that too. But then, November Rain has a history of having trouble reading and interpreting things properly, and jumping to conclusions based on what a psychologically disturbed banned member tells her.

Axl's letter said he had previously hoped it would be released by Dec. 26 at the latest - not on Dec. 26.

Here's the quote:

"I did it with the understanding that my manager, Merck Mercuriadis, and I were in full agreement regarding our strategy and touring plans and, most important, that any and all things needed to release the album by Dec. 26 at the latest were in place..."

And you have a long history in twisting people´s words to make you look smarter. You forget English is not my first language and my problem is not reading or interpreting things properly but not having the appropriate knowledge to express what I mean or what I want to say.

Oh by the way,you should relax a bit and not talk about things you know nothing about. You don´t know who I talk to or what I talk about and I´m starting to think you´re a bit obsessed with some banned member as you call him, since it is you the one who always bring it out.

Merry Christmas :kiss:

madison that was uncalled for, nothing wrong with being an axl fan NR, but when it comes to your good friend and that homefuck, sorry the DTJ motherfucker, he was the obbessed one if i remember correctly! and i remember correctly!.

You don't put a dot after an exclamation mark.

Wow!!! Great contribution.

I don't know what to think about this all, and I don't think it really matters. I just want the album to come out. So, in that respect, I like the message that is in this letter, because it's the first time I've heard even a tentative date from the horse's mouth. Sounds like good news to me, except that I won't be getting CD for Christmas.

Slash is the muse? Not likely. Maybe it's just Axl like he comes back with some new lyrics or whatever. Weird way to say it tho. The muse? Why would he use that word.

maybe he meant Buckethead? :D

Axl will have final say on everything about the album. If there is anything he feels is not complete, then he personally will see to it that it is right. Axls creativity is the Muse. If there is something he is not happy about, but cannot decide what to do with it, the Muse is not there. Get it?

Probably the best contribution in this thread. All you guys do is speculate and guessing about the release of the album. Just let it be and worry about something else and the album will be in your hands before you know it.

Probably the best contribution in this thread. All you guys do is speculate and guessing about the release of the album. Just let it be and worry about something else and the album will be in your hands before you know it.

fuck off dali lamar

fuck off dali lamar

I vote - 2nd best contribution.

I don't speculate on shit, so so I stand by my original judgement. Stupid post.

Some parts of this letter sound like Axl is trying to convince himself ("we believe it's true GNR record") or like is trying to run away from pressure ("at the end, it's just an album")....

really bad interpretation....

just take it for what it is. he said it`s just an album, but one they put all their passion and whatever into.....

"Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Isant that great? we may no longer feel in the dark anymore, we WILL be notified..Thanks Axl!:)

In 2004 Axl said that he hoped to announce a release date a few months after the Rock In Rio concert was cancelled. No such thing happened. However, I do believe that it has to be different this time round, as there is a properly functioning (albeit sparce) official site and 2006 was too big a year for the band to retreat back into obscurity without a word to the fans.

we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album.

Yes it's the first time there's a concrete release date (if we forget the "it will be released in 2006" thing).

But will it be the last time ? I doubt it.

Edited by Axingn'r