An open Letter from Axl Rose

dobadog

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your joking right....this album doesn't exsist and never has IMO....sure we've had studio songs but weren't most of these origionally from 1999 ....obvious to anyone with a brain cell, can figure axl used leaking supposed songs from the album was a ploy to get people to buy tickets 4 his concerts & making them think he was gonna make an announcement bout the album. wouldn't suprise me if the reason he did the tour was to bulk his bank balance back up. With his life style and spendings i guess money was running thin, due to the fact he aint done jack in over a decade

tell me, How is it posible to get it out in like 6 weeks from now?

It's not. We haven't heard anything from anywhere, so it's not coming out this year. Again. Wow, I'm getting old waiting for this beast of the beast.

There's been rumours about an early 2008 release. After all, Buckethead was reportedly told by Brain that Axl planned to release it in 2008.

So, believe what you will, but it's not this year.

i remember that rumour. do u have a link to the thread? because it said much more

CD in 2007 it seems :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............

Don't rule out 2007 yet! It's still possible! The thing that I get, that nobody else gets, is that it will be sneak released directly after christmas! It just makes so much sense!

I hope you're being sarcastic because there is no chance in hell that any album, in this day in age, will come out without anyone knowing about it. B/c of the internet, we will have Chinese Democracy months before the release. Some DJ or insider will leak this thing onto the internet, and people will download it. There will be reviews of the album before its release, which could help or hurt the album. 2007 is not the year.

Guns N’ Roses regrets to announce that the following concert tour dates have been canceled:

January 10: Sacramento

January 11: Bakersfield

January 13: Reno

January 16: San Diego

Because of the scheduling of these particular shows, valuable time needed by the band and record company for the proper setup and release of the album “Chinese Democracy” would have been lost. Rather than delay the album yet again, all involved have decided to remove these shows from GN’R’s schedule. We hope our fans understand and we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. Tickets may be refunded at point of purchase.

Sure. Whatever you say, Bill.

Edited by Roky

Being an Axl fan fucking sucks. Can somebody please leak some new music for us? How about a version of The Blues that has the 2002 intro.

I have this sick new version of "Lonely Teardrops" with an extended intro and a new orchestral texture! But I'm not sharing because Ghosts Of Mars never happened.

/jarmo

in that rumor was also said that Buckethead will return in 2008 when the record is supposed to be released.

Yeah, but that was before BH got his first listen of Angel Down and decided he wanted in on that action instead. Rumor now is that he's set to throw aside all other projects and dedicate the rest of his career solely to future Bach albums.

Should be AWESOME!!!!

Edited by Turn_It_Up

in that rumor was also said that Buckethead will return in 2008 when the record is supposed to be released.

I could live with the album being delayed till 2008 if Bucket and Brain are coming back. The 2002 lineup with Axl's 2006 voice would blow any fucking band off stage. Perhaps Axl's been spending his free time trying to get B&B back in the gnr family. If that's the case, I'd be stoked.

Edited by Randy Lahey

I could live with the album being delayed till 2008 if Bucket and Brain are coming back. The 2002 lineup with Axl's 2006 voice would blow any fucking band off stage. Perhaps Axl's been spending his free time trying to get B&B back in the gnr family. If that's the case, I'd be stoked.

I don't see this happening. Bucket's and Brain's parts would have to be in the recordings if they were to join back.

I don't see this happening. Bucket's and Brain's parts would have to be in the recordings if they were to join back.

Bach was just saying how awesome Brain's drumming was on the album and I can't imagine that Axl would be stupid enough to rerecord Bucket's solo on TWAT.

Edited by Randy Lahey

For once that would be a worthy excuse to delay the release of an album!

2014 is the only valid release, according to the smell surrounding the Geffen HQ offices.

CD still needs 3 maybe 4 hit singles. And they need to record 4 new cover tunes: SWAY, NEVER SAY DIE, SAILING, BACK IN THE UK.

Each song takes a year to write and record, even tho they are covers. Studio time has not been booked. So maybe by 2010 the band will reconvene to consider ther options, then take a year off to recover. By 2011 they will consider their options and decide that 2012 will be the year of Guns N' Puppets. Then Jennifier Jason Leigh will join as 3rd keyboardist and CD will reach the "mixing" stage (for the 5th time) which will warrant a press conference which Axl will not speak at. Steven Adler also declined.

2014 - Geffen steal master tapes from Axl's live-in aquarium and release the 40 hours of acoustic banjoe/harmonica output. CD really stands for Country Destroyed.

2015 Axl sues Geffen for breach of singer songwriter copyright infraction and is in litigation for a year.

2016 Jennifer Jason Leigh quits band stating musical differences.

2018 Axl buys second Malibu mansion with royalties from Apetite For Destrcuion Tour 2017.

2019 Country Destroyed out takes reveiled as fake. Real leaks appear in mp4 format in inter-web. Axl denies all knowledge of a band named Guns n Puppets even existing.

2020 Tommy hurts his finger in freak sowing accident. Fortus tours with Will.i.am.

2021 Axl marries long time girlfriend Susan Sandrandon.

2022 Axl runs for Guv'nor of California.

2023 - All of Malibu burns to ground in forest fires.

2024 - GNR hit the road with GNR family to tour a revamped set of AFD material. Long lost songs such as Anything Gores and UR Crazy Insane and Silkworms freshen up a much maligned set of old classics like WTTJ, PC, RQ.

2025 - Axl becomes Prez of USA.

2026 - Swenden nuked by US for not providing bilini models for White House.

2027 - Vince Neil gets the chair for undisclosed reasons.

2014 is the only valid release, according to the smell surrounding the Geffen HQ offices.

CD still needs 3 maybe 4 hit singles. And they need to record 4 new cover tunes: SWAY, NEVER SAY DIE, SAILING, BACK IN THE UK.

Each song takes a year to write and record, even tho they are covers. Studio time has not been booked. So maybe by 2010 the band will reconvene to consider ther options, then take a year off to recover. By 2011 they will consider their options and decide that 2012 will be the year of Guns N' Puppets. Then Jennifier Jason Leigh will join as 3rd keyboardist and CD will reach the "mixing" stage (for the 5th time) which will warrant a press conference which Axl will not speak at. Steven Adler also declined.

2014 - Geffen steal master tapes from Axl's live-in aquarium and release the 40 hours of acoustic banjoe/harmonica output. CD really stands for Country Destroyed.

2015 Axl sues Geffen for breach of singer songwriter copyright infraction and is in litigation for a year.

2016 Jennifer Jason Leigh quits band stating musical differences.

2018 Axl buys second Malibu mansion with royalties from Apetite For Destrcuion Tour 2017.

2019 Country Destroyed out takes reveiled as fake. Real leaks appear in mp4 format in inter-web. Axl denies all knowledge of a band named Guns n Puppets even existing.

2020 Tommy hurts his finger in freak sowing accident. Fortus tours with Will.i.am.

2021 Axl marries long time girlfriend Susan Sandrandon.

2022 Axl runs for Guv'nor of California.

2023 - All of Malibu burns to ground in forest fires.

2024 - GNR hit the road with GNR family to tour a revamped set of AFD material. Long lost songs such as Anything Gores and UR Crazy Insane and Silkworms freshen up a much maligned set of old classics like WTTJ, PC, RQ.

2025 - Axl becomes Prez of USA.

2026 - Swenden nuked by US for not providing bilini models for White House.

2027 - Vince Neil gets the chair for undisclosed reasons.

Hmmm, sounds accurate. Only time will tell... -_-

Edited by Rock_N'_Roll