Brian May on There Was Time???

Carlson-online

According to Queens official website at least....

http://www.queenonline.com/index2.php?sect...article=1651343

"Axl Rose has released a statement over the weekend claiming that the new Guns N' Roses album, 'Chinese Democracy', will be released on March 6th 2007.

Brian May of course attended recording sessions in 1998 and was heard on the leaked tracks 'Catcher In The Rye' and 'There Was A Time' earlier this year. Axl has also previously commented that some the new material has a Queen feel to it.

To read the full statement go to www.gunsnroses.com."

posted before

but i think they meant the 99" version as that is more shit.

Defo not on the mix we have as he is more like bloom guitar while TWAT is more darker

More shit?

Brian May is a brilliant guitarist.

no dude, i didnt mean it like that

i meant that the 99" version is shit and it doesnt sound like brian att all

plus TWAT is too much of a dark song for brian to play on it, he belongs in the queen area

posted before

Defo not on the mix we have as he is more like bloom guitar while TWAT is more darker

More shit?

no dude, i didnt mean it like that

i meant that the 99" version is shit and it doesnt sound like brian att all

plus TWAT is too much of a dark song for brian to play on it, he belongs in the queen area

Oh okay.

Yeah he didn't play on TWAT.

I think he would have said something about it when he confirmed he was on Catcher in the Rye.

he barely remembered catcher in the rye!!!! when someone asked him he was like, 'oh i forgot about that' and 'oh yea i think thats the name of it'. he had no clue anymore.

why would the queen website just make it up? cant you guys accept that he mightve played on TWAT and we didnt know? he couldve added some extra guitar or something. we barely know anything about these tracks to begin with, you cant pretend that you know he didnt play on it.

I think he would have said something about it when he confirmed he was on Catcher in the Rye.

he barely remembered catcher in the rye!!!! when someone asked him he was like, 'oh i forgot about that' and 'oh yea i think thats the name of it'. he had no clue anymore.

why would the queen website just make it up? cant you guys accept that he mightve played on TWAT and we didnt know? he couldve added some extra guitar or something. we barely know anything about these tracks to begin with, you cant pretend that you know he didnt play on it.

I agree, good point.

posted before

More shit?

Hes not as good as people think, after seeing him jamming in a studio, hes sloppy as hell. And he sure as hell aint no Buckethead who features on the decent demo we got.

posted before

More shit?

Hes not as good as people think, after seeing him jamming in a studio, hes sloppy as hell. And he sure as hell aint no Buckethead who features on the decent demo we got.

Brian May is one of the best guitarists ever. He is incredibly versatile between styles of music and is highly influential. And he isn't at all sloppy, compared to Slash and Jimmy Page, and Joe Perry.