Your favorite GN'R Moment of '06

J. Rose

Oslo 8. juli - the setlist was perfect - the band was on fire - and fuckin' Izzy showed up rock3

Well, and not to forget... The next day when I ran into Stinson, Thal, Fortus and Finck in the airport :shocked::wub:

Edited by Hejanne

July 21st, Glasgow SECC, probably around 11.

I was at the barrier, Izzy was onstage, and the outro for Patience had just started. The whole attendance of the gig started singing along. Sounded fucking awesome.

I agree with the date and time, but November Rain or The opening riff to jungle beat patience for me.

July 21st, Glasgow SECC, probably around 11.

I was at the barrier, Izzy was onstage, and the outro for Patience had just started. The whole attendance of the gig started singing along. Sounded fucking awesome.

I agree with the date and time, but November Rain or The opening riff to jungle beat patience for me.

Agreed. November Rain was fucking amazing that night. Definetly the highlight of the night.

Toronto 06 the whole day was awesome.

-Got out of class early to get home. Grabbed my lighter my pot smoking sweater :rofl-lol: and my gn'r shirt. put on my ripped jeans and ran i literally mean ran to my gf's house told her get ready walked back since i had time. aunt picked us up dropped her at her place so we could eat ate then started driving down town. We still had some time so me and my gf walked around while she got a parking spot. i told her id meet her at the main gates. when she was gone we lit up dropped some visine into my eyes and headed to the show. i told her sorry for the wait but heh. saw two old guys doing sweet child o' mine i was still pretty smashed so i said "damn fucking right". i also had a water bottle of jack in my croutch area lol got in except i got assed about my sign said "Where's Izzy" lol we sat down i got out the bottle and put it down under my seat grabbed a sub to eat with my gf picked up a beer for my aunt and headed back. the first band no idea what there name was pretty decnet until the songs sounded the same.

Took a piss break.

Then out came the Suicide girls i got a dirty look for looking at one of them lol. Bach and crew came on and rocked the house down i had my lighter on for every song and sang along to the old hits. Seeing the trailer park boys made me almost spew my drink out from laughter. they were awesome too.

I wasnt stonned anymore then when bach was done people lit up i was good but got stonned from the fumes alone again. :rofl-lol: then came the jungle riff the crowd exploded Axl mic backed up so we only heard "fuck you are?" unless you were in the pit. ive seen gnr before on numerous occasions but everything about this night was magical. i also picked up some drawings outside and a few gn'r shirts. fucking awesome moment.

:xmasssanta: