The Killers

carsonskitz

i wa really into the album with.....um......their popular songs on it, like Mr Brightside when itfirst came out. By the time they were popular though i was bored of them.

didn't like that when you were young nonsense but they're new singles really good. I like it.

I saw the video for Somebody Told Me on MTV2 at like 3am before they got big and got Hot Fuss the next day. It was AMAZING. I definetly think that record got overplayed, though. I still listen to it from time to time, but it didn't have quite as much staying power as I would have liked. I haven't gotten their new record yet, but I've heard it's pretty sick.

im a bit different to everybody else. i hated them when they first came out. i didnt like their singles like somebody told me. but i really loved when u were young and bones. the sam's town album is awesome. the song sams town is my favourite and then uncle johny and the whole album rules. i like hot fuss now aswell.