SEX PISTOLS REUNION?!?!?!?!

frankwhite

18th January

Sex Pistols to play this summer? On yesterday's Jonesy's Jukebox, Steve Jones said that there is a good chance that the Pistols are going to play this summer. A couple of possible locations are London and Russia..... [Thanks Tina]

http://www.philjens.plus.com/pistols/pisto...stols_news.html

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

fuck chinese democracy, this is the best news i heard since...EVER!!!!!!!! hope they're playin stateside. time for a SOCIOLOGY LECTUUUUURE, WITH A BIT OF PSCYCHOLOGY, A BIT OF NEUROLOGY, A BIT OF FUCKOLOGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!

im sorry but next to a beatles reunion this is the bestest news in the world for me, i'd give ANYTHING AT ALL to see the pistols live :)

u thought you'd gotten rid of us haven't you, but u were WRONG old bean, because we're BACK, with a vengeance!!!!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MY SON ;)

EDIT: Sid Vicious on the biography channel tonight too

Edited by frankwhite

DUDE! That would be absolutely nuts. If it came to Australia I could say to everyone who pisses me off "Well fuck you, I'm going to a sex pistols concert". Dunno why, but that would make me feel good :)

i know EXACTLY why! :):):) cuz they're the greatest band of all time, bar none.

hmmm, im dubious. it could easily piss all over their legacy. though if you're a die hard fan it sure is a treat. hope it is a good move.

they've already had two reunions. fuck legacies and other peoples bubbles and what they want in them, the pistols do what they do like the only way they know how and that is with all honesty.

The Pistols reunions are a good time!!

I had a blast when I saw them.

And it's great to see them with Glen Matlock on bass.

What allows it to work is the fact that they come right out and admit it's a cash grab!

And on that level...it's hilarious and load of fun!

DUDE! That would be absolutely nuts. If it came to Australia I could say to everyone who pisses me off "Well fuck you, I'm going to a sex pistols concert". Dunno why, but that would make me feel good :)

Who gives a fuck if some old bastards that stood for something more than 30 years ago are having a reunion, may I remind people they made one album (which was musically crap) all the sex pistols are about is attitude, thats all punk is really about. Don't get me worng but I love the Sex Pistols, I really do think they're the best punk band of all time. But a reunion tour is just a money grab.

Who gives a fuck if some old bastards that stood for something more than 30 years ago are having a reunion, may I remind people they made one album (which was musically crap) all the sex pistols are about is attitude, thats all punk is really about. Don't get me worng but I love the Sex Pistols, I really do think they're the best punk band of all time. But a reunion tour is just a money grab.

and who the fuck are you to pass judgement on how someone else makes their living huh? they aint stealin, it aint dishonest, they aint robbin from nobody, whaddya mean just a money grab, why the fuck do people get up and go to work in the morning??? thats the stupidest reasoning i've ever heard in my life. its just a money grab, well fuck me, cancel every gig in the fucking world then. how many of them would be playing for the "love" if you took money out the equation. their album is not musically crap at all, its concise, well written, catchy 3 chord pop music with a shitloada muscle to it. musically crap, its a punk band, not fuckin beethoven. the sex pistols are not JUST about attitude, i have no right though to sit here tellin people what they are or arent about but there is no fucking "just" to it.

and who the fuck are you to pass judgement on how someone else makes their living huh? they aint stealin, it aint dishonest, they aint robbin from nobody, whaddya mean just a money grab, why the fuck do people get up and go to work in the morning??? thats the stupidest reasoning i've ever heard in my life. its just a money grab, well fuck me, cancel every gig in the fucking world then. how many of them would be playing for the "love" if you took money out the equation. their album is not musically crap at all, its concise, well written, catchy 3 chord pop music with a shitloada muscle to it. musically crap, its a punk band, not fuckin beethoven. the sex pistols are not JUST about attitude, i have no right though to sit here tellin people what they are or arent about but there is no fucking "just" to it.

Right on my man :shocked:

Edited by pain cake

sex pistols press conference transcript excerpt upon 96 Reunion, John responding to someone bringing up the money thing.

These are the people that wrote the songs and now we’d like to be paid for it. Every f**er has lived off us and we’ve not seen penny one or respect. If you wanna complain about people grabbing money, then look at all those trashy little pop stars you’ve got out there left right and centre. I don’t see you bitching about any of those bumholes. Is it cos we’re working class that that means we have no access to cash, period?”

Interviewer: You live in Malibu!

Lydon: “Should we just stay in our council estates?”

18th January

Sex Pistols to play this summer? On yesterday's Jonesy's Jukebox, Steve Jones said that there is a good chance that the Pistols are going to play this summer. A couple of possible locations are London and Russia..... [Thanks Tina]

http://www.philjens.plus.com/pistols/pisto...stols_news.html

fuck chinese democracy, this is the best news i heard since...EVER!!!!!!!! hope they're playin stateside. time for a SOCIOLOGY LECTUUUUURE, WITH A BIT OF PSCYCHOLOGY, A BIT OF NEUROLOGY, A BIT OF FUCKOLOGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!

im sorry but next to a beatles reunion this is the bestest news in the world for me, i'd give ANYTHING AT ALL to see the pistols live :)

u thought you'd gotten rid of us haven't you, but u were WRONG old bean, because we're BACK, with a vengeance!!!!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN MY SON ;)

EDIT: Sid Vicious on the biography channel tonight too

excited?

I dont think that's the right word for you...

how about...

SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-FUNKY-SONIC-FUCKING-EXCITED :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good news cause here homes the attitude ' I dont care about nobody

we're in it for the filthy lucre ' :rolleyes: