Easiest GNR song to play on acoustic Guitar?

Learning the chords to Patience and Used to Love Her is a good way to start. GN'R aren't exactly a great starter band if you've just picked up a guitar, but if you practise regularly you should be able to play some of their easier riffs in a matter of weeks. Just make sure you've got the basics down before you attempt the Paradise City solo!

Used to Love Her was one of the first songs I ever learned to play. It is just:

D - A - G - A (repeat). Then the "I had to put her, six feet under, etc." is just G - A - G - A - G - A - D

It is super easy. Gn'R tune their guitars down a step, so if you play it in standard tuning, you can't really play with the CD, but it is the same chord progression, and you'll hear it right away when you play it.

To play with the CD, you can either tune down the guitar, or tinker with bar chords using the same progression and you can find it out that way.

Have fun!

Pubes.

but there are many ways to tune your mp3 to your guitar

i have an ibanez prestige rg3120tw 01 and it has a double locking tremolo so i cant change all the time my tuning to play gnr. then i use softwares like winamps pace maker or guitar pro and stuff like that to fix the problem.

but if you have guitar with no nut locking it would be better to tune your guitar to Eb . its more touching !