Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I DONT CARE DAT ISH IS FUNNY AS HELL! BUT I CAN ALSO GAR-ON-T DAT IF AXL DID DO A SHOW IN MEX-E-CO I WOULD DAMN SURE B WILLIN TO DROP A FEW G'S 2 B THEIR ON!!!  SO, PLEASE O MASTER AXL ,DO A SHOW SOMPLACE!!! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see that you'd be willing to drop a "FEW G'S" to be there. By the way... for people who don't speak Retard... "FEW G'S" translates to "A few thousand dollars."

It would be a lot better if you were willing to drop those G's on some grammar courses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude! why do you have to be hatting on me? I don't give a flyn F if someone understands or not! Besides why can't you just keep this S about Guns and Roses and not your inmature attitude. Also the fact that you understood what i wrote makes you a Retard too! Welcome to the short bus brother!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love when people edit their swear words. :P

jaja

jajaj

jajaja

I don't know what the hell this 'jajaja' is all about, but it's getting on my nerves. Is it supposed to be some kind of mexican laugh? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the Spanish language, the H is always silent. The letter J makes the "H" sound. So "jajaja" is how we say "hahaha"

What does the "d" stand for, joe?

Whoever wins the prize of 'Most Obvious Answer' gets a free square sausage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the d is for DADDY and you can go ahead and give my prize to your MOM!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you a wannabe gangster or are you just retarded?

What does the "d" stand for, joe?

Whoever wins the prize of 'Most Obvious Answer' gets a free square sausage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the d is for DADDY and you can go ahead and give my prize to your MOM!!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you a wannabe gangster or are you just retarded?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wannabe gangsters ARE in fact retarded. So it looks like he's just retarded.

I DONT CARE DAT ISH IS FUNNY AS HELL! BUT I CAN ALSO GAR-ON-T DAT IF AXL DID DO A SHOW IN MEX-E-CO I WOULD DAMN SURE B WILLIN TO DROP A FEW G'S 2 B THEIR ON!!!  SO, PLEASE O MASTER AXL ,DO A SHOW SOMPLACE!!! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see that you'd be willing to drop a "FEW G'S" to be there. By the way... for people who don't speak Retard... "FEW G'S" translates to "A few thousand dollars."

It would be a lot better if you were willing to drop those G's on some grammar courses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"By the way... for people who don't speak Retard... "FEW G'S" translates to "A few thousand dollars."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jaja

jajaj

jajaja

I don't know what the hell this 'jajaja' is all about, but it's getting on my nerves. Is it supposed to be some kind of mexican laugh? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the Spanish language, the H is always silent. The letter J makes the "H" sound. So "jajaja" is how we say "hahaha"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And in sweden ja is yes :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
jaja

jajaj

jajaja

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And in sweden ja is yes :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it sounds like your having an orgasim? :ph34r:

forget 2005 the year of gnr

2005 the year of luiz :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a minute.. This could only mean..

LUIZ = GnR~!!

Luiz is probably replacing buckethead as we speak, which is why we haven't heard from him in so long. Axl must have seen all Luiz's fans on this forum, and realized it could only be a good move putting him in the band. YEAHSAKLH!!