Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

forget 2005 the year of gnr

2005 the year of luiz :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wait a minute.. This could only mean..

LUIZ = GnR~!!

Luiz is probably replacing buckethead as we speak, which is why we haven't heard from him in so long. Axl must have seen all Luiz's fans on this forum, and realized it could only be a good move putting him in the band. YEAHSAKLH!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG yes!! :o

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!! :shocked:

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For sure!! Axl probably has Luiz's post translated, then actually played in Mexico and picked up luiz. But, the bus driver got lost, so luiz took axl to a local recording studio. This explains why we haven't seen Axl in so long.

Can we organize a search party to go to Mexico to find them?

Luiz=New Buckethead

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For sure!! Axl probably has Luiz's post translated, then actually played in Mexico and picked up luiz. But, the bus driver got lost, so luiz took axl to a local recording studio. This explains why we haven't seen Axl in so long.

Luiz=New Buckethead

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, we search at dawn :ph34r:

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Luiz=New Buckethead

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get Bach on the case! :chef:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Luiz=New Buckethead

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get Bach on the case! :chef:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes where is Bach we need him most now. This could explain EVERYTHING!

stupid thread. think donkey, think.

axl wouldn't respond to a focken thread on the internet.

but maybe if we phone him...

anyone has his numba'?

he is still working with tha democracy, drivingin his silver ferrari, though.

^ I agree.

Anyways I just got back from mexico after my long search for Axl and Luiz. I couldn't frickin' find em. I found ARC and he told me he knew where they were, but wouldn't tell me cause he was banned from here :ph34r:

Anyways, I traveled all through the hills of the great country of Mexico, and I couldn't find any luiz or axl tracks. I knew I was close though, I saw what was a piece of the great wall of china, which means the great wall is coming down, which means china is close to a democracy, which means i was close to the chinese democracy. So I KNOW I was close, but damn it.. I couldn't find him. It was a long disapointing bike ride back to my house in Michigan, thank god I have a 10 speed bike so I can go fast.

^ I agree.

Anyways I just got back from mexico after my long search for Axl and Luiz.  I couldn't frickin' find em.  I found ARC and he told me he knew where they were, but wouldn't tell me cause he was banned from here :ph34r:

Anyways, I traveled all through the hills of the great country of Mexico, and I couldn't find any luiz or axl tracks.  I knew I was close though, I saw what was a piece of the great wall of china, which means the great wall is coming down, which means china is close to a democracy, which means i was close to the chinese democracy.  So I KNOW I was close, but damn it.. I couldn't find him.  It was a long disapointing bike ride back to my house in Michigan, thank god I have a 10 speed bike so I can go fast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

Guest gnr>everything
Wtf?! I thought this got deleted :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

unfortunatly it did not :cry:

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish it would though, it's so fuckin' stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't read it then. It's not like it's a hassle that this thread is always at the top of this section...nothing new ever gets posted here, theres no reason to even be in this section unless you're coming to this thread.

Guest swwet_child
You DO know that the whole real GNR wouldn't ever be able to, right?? I mean, Slash and Axl legally aren't able to be near eachother...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah cuz like Axl would get his little ass beat by Slash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink:<_<