Pleas go to Mexico!!!!

luiz

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola Luiz. El tajo ha dejado los Fusiles y las Rosas. El es ahora en una banda llamó el Terciopelo Revólver. Quiero decir que todos apreciamos su apoyo de la banda vieja. Es posible que haya un registro nuevo que salga pronto, con una banda nueva. Axl subió es el único miembro original a la izquierda. Adoraríamos oír unos más de su entrada aquí. Siéntase por favor libre anunciar cualquier opinión que usted puede tener. Cuide delo y tenga un día bueno.

Hopefully this will help luiz a little bit... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can we have a tranlsation please

SS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, because of the shittyness of those translating programs... the Spanish didn't quite come out as intended. I says more like:

Hello Luiz. The Slash has left the rifles and the roses. He is now in a band called the Felt Revolver. I want say that we all appreciate your support of the old band. Is possible that there is a new register come out soon, with a new band. Axl climbed is the only original member to the left. We adore hear one more of your entries here. Sit down please free announce whatever opinion that you can have. Take care of it and have a nice day. :lol::laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Er, "Rifles and Roses" ; "Felt Revolver"; "Take care of it and have a nice day" :ph34r: Still, I laughed my ass of reading the real translation of all that. :tongue2:

I did use a translation program, and now luiz will be more confused than ever if he ever reads that. :unsure:

Oh well. (hangs head sheepishly and goes to corner) A poor effort, I guess... :sleeper:

But it was still worth it to get "felt revolver" out of that!

Are you sure this guy isn't taking the piss out of you's?

I bet it is Axl!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not Axl, but I bet Axl reads it and goes to Mexico and plays the best rock show EVER. Luiz, will, of course be there.

Then we'll feel like dicks.

Then create loads of threads to ask Axl to come to the country we each live in.

I DONT CARE DAT ISH IS FUNNY AS HELL! BUT I CAN ALSO GAR-ON-T DAT IF AXL DID DO A SHOW IN MEX-E-CO I WOULD DAMN SURE B WILLIN TO DROP A FEW G'S 2 B THEIR ON!!!  SO, PLEASE O MASTER AXL ,DO A SHOW SOMPLACE!!! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who are you? :ph34r:

I DONT CARE DAT ISH IS FUNNY AS HELL! BUT I CAN ALSO GAR-ON-T DAT IF AXL DID DO A SHOW IN MEX-E-CO I WOULD DAMN SURE B WILLIN TO DROP A FEW G'S 2 B THEIR ON!!!  SO, PLEASE O MASTER AXL ,DO A SHOW SOMPLACE!!! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the wonderful contribution to the topic. Now stop talking monosyllabically and speak properly

bitch

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please drop the caps, i cry when people shout at me :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

who are you? :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am joe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please drop the caps, i cry when people shout at me :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry so so srorry

Why would Axl even consider going to Mexico?A place where peaple weave baskets for a living.Please.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it looks like GNR will never tour again, as there are people who weave baskets for a living in nearly every country. Moron.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see that you'd be willing to drop a "FEW G'S" to be there. By the way... for people who don't speak Retard... "FEW G'S" translates to "A few thousand dollars."

It would be a lot better if you were willing to drop those G's on some grammar courses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good to see that you'd be willing to drop a "FEW G'S" to be there. By the way... for people who don't speak Retard... "FEW G'S" translates to "A few thousand dollars."

It would be a lot better if you were willing to drop those G's on some grammar courses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol::lol::lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude! why do you have to be hatting on me? I don't give a flyn F if someone understands or not! Besides why can't you just keep this S about Guns and Roses and not your inmature attitude. Also the fact that you understood what i wrote makes you a Retard too! Welcome to the short bus brother!!!!

Edited by joe d.