VIDEOGAME Thread...

I just finished Indigo Prophecy for the second time.

SO NOW... (dramatic pause)... I AM... (dramatic pause again)... READY... (sigh! this guy is really dramatic I guess)... FOR... (will you just shut up and move on!)... Heavy Rain in 2010.

SO NOW... (dramatic pause)... I AM... (dramatic pause again)... READY... (sigh! this guy is really dramatic I guess)... FOR... (will you just shut up and move on!)... Heavy Rain in 2010.

Indigo Prophecy was a damn fine game. I don't know how long it'll be until I get around to Heavy Rain though, I don't have PS3.

Indigo Prophecy was a damn fine game. I don't know how long it'll be until I get around to Heavy Rain though, I don't have PS3.

Sorry, this is the BatMan thread.

Haha, well then let me ask you a Batman related question. Would I be better off renting or buying?

Wow. Lightbolt, did you tweak out:
At the part after Ivy takes over the island, and you're inside intensive treatment, and Crow gases you again?

The screen sortof disrupts and goes back to the opening cinematic, expect it's Joker bringing YOU to the Asylum?

When it did that I almost broke my TV, I thought my disk broke lolololol

And I love how twisted the hallucinations are.

The Ventriliquist as the Warden lololololol

"Welcome to Joker Asylum! Our Head of Research Dr. Craine has made no progress, but he loves his job so what the Hell?"

Yeah, I thought my freakin' game was broken and turned it off the first time. :rofl-lol:

MLG Dallas Event

For those who don't know, MLG is Major League Gaming. The Halo 3 league is most popular but there are other leagues as well. There's an event going on right now, click the link to watch the streams.

A game might not be going on at the moment, just wait a little bit/watch a different game stream. You need to install the Octoshape plug-in to run it. It should link you to the installation, it takes seconds.

These people win tens of thousands of dollars for playing Halo 3.

MLG. :facepalm:

They had the worst fucking players as champions who played Dead or Alive 4 (dunno if they still have that game on MLG anymore). They all picked Ryu (the cheapest character in the game) and even then, couldn't play him properly. The worst part is they get fucking PAID for being amateurs.

Also, the fucking crowds are stupid. Why do you need a screaming crowd for a bunch of nerds playing games? It's not a fucking sport.

They had the worst fucking players as champions who played Dead or Alive 4 (dunno if they still have that game on MLG anymore). They all picked Ryu (the cheapest character in the game) and even then, couldn't play him properly. The worst part is they get fucking PAID for being amateurs.

Also, the fucking crowds are stupid. Why do you need a screaming crowd for a bunch of nerds playing games? It's not a fucking sport.

it IS a sport, jerk. my brother died in an MLG accident, but that was before steroids were required to play.

it IS a sport, jerk. my brother died in an MLG accident, but that was before steroids were required to play.

Last night a guy passed out from exhaustion.

Dangerous sport.

you didn't think it was boring? wow, i don't think you'll be dissapointed with the second one then

personally i'll be buying COD6(yes its the sixth COD) and splinter cell before i'll go near assasins creed 2. although i don't have a good feeling about the new splinter cell