VIDEOGAME Thread...

you didn't think it was boring? wow, i don't think you'll be dissapointed with the second one then

personally i'll be buying COD6(yes its the sixth COD) and splinter cell before i'll go near assasins creed 2. although i don't have a good feeling about the new splinter cell

I don't recall finding it boring much really. I'm stoked for the second one.

Just wondering, what are you supposed to do with the 'Mano-A-Mano' achievement in Batman?

?

I was wondering how you get the Mano-A-Mano achievement, but I found out already.

And I loved Assassin's Creed, really looking forward to the second. Going to be much more in-depth and varied than the first, according to the info they've released for it.

November can't come quick enough. I want Assassin's Creed 2 now. :(

October looks more exciting to me.

Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Fallout 3 GOTY Edition, Uncharted 2 (I don't have a PS3, but it still looks fucking fun), and Tekken 6. All of them (except maybe Tekken 6) are worth day 1 buys.

Ah, very true. I definitely plan on getting Brutal Legend and I might get Fallout 3 again (if the DLC comes out for the PS3 by then). As for Borderlands, it look very interested when I watched a teaser for it about two years ago, but I haven't watched or read anything on it since then. I'll have to look up on it later on.

I'm not 100% sure of Borderlands, yet. It has the potential to be amazing, but then again, it has the potential to be incredibly crap as well. So I'm remaining cautiously optimistic at this time.

The thought of all those different variants of guns is awesome, though. Imagine an automatic shottie with a scope that drains your enemies life through poison. FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAR!

:lol: Hell yeah. I remember being really excited when I watched that teaser, then the game finally comes out two years later and I hardly know anything about it.

Brutal Legend looks really great though. Also, it's just been confirmed (by in game footage) that Ozzy is even in the game so that's usually a definite buy for me anyway. :lol:

:lol: Hell yeah. I remember being really excited when I watched that teaser, then the game finally comes out two years later and I hardly know anything about it.

Brutal Legend looks really great though. Also, it's just been confirmed (by in game footage) that Ozzy is even in the game so that's usually a definite buy for me anyway. :lol:

Brutal Legend looks pretty cool, though it looks like it can get pretty repetitive, kinda like a run-and-gun type deal but with an axe or whatever weapon he uses.

Lately I have been playing some Battlefield 1943 for PS3 and I am getting my ass kicked, just bought it yesterday and I have never played a Battlefield game before, but so far it seems fun and it's pretty addictive.

Edited by Castiel

Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer footage.

Nothing says Modern Warfare more than throwing knives. :lol:

Looking forward to it but that just seemed a bit weird to me. Bout time host migration was introduced too.

Think i'm almost completed Batman now... absolutely brilliant game. Probably my favourite current gen single player game after MGS4.

I'm thinking of buying a used PlayStation and Final Fantasy VII + VIII. I never got to experience these games in my youth, and it feels like it's time to catch up.

Buy a PS3 and download Final Fantasy VII.

Dont be stupid. Get the real disk and shit. Although be looking to spend between 30-60 bucks for each game, the Ps1 you should be able to find cheap.

got batman today, they were sold out of the ps3 version so i had to get the 360 one :( just waiting for it to install now. 2 things i'd change about the 360 is lack of built in wifi and the stupidly loud disc drive!

Let us know how you like it!

its excellent! i just hope i don't finish it too fast :(

have i long to go? i'm on the part where

i just rescued the commissioner

got batman today, they were sold out of the ps3 version so i had to get the 360 one :( just waiting for it to install now. 2 things i'd change about the 360 is lack of built in wifi and the stupidly loud disc drive!

Let us know how you like it!

its excellent! i just hope i don't finish it too fast :(

have i long to go? i'm on the part where

i just rescued the commissioner

You've still got a while.

I'm where

Harley has the two security guard's hanging upside down from the electrical water.

I'm thinking of buying a used PlayStation and Final Fantasy VII + VIII. I never got to experience these games in my youth, and it feels like it's time to catch up.

Buy a PS3 and download Final Fantasy VII.

Dont be stupid. Get the real disk and shit. Although be looking to spend between 30-60 bucks for each game, the Ps1 you should be able to find cheap.

[sarcasm on]

Well excuse me for trying to help.

offendedbh0.jpg

[sarcasm off]