VIDEOGAME Thread...

i think i'm almost finished batman :(
just got invited to the "party"

i really don't want it to end! you'd think the fighting and sneak attacks would get repetative but they don't?

That is right at the end.

I was really sad when the game ended. Not becouse of the story or anyting like that. I was just really sad that the game was over. I don't think I will have a better gameplay experience this year. Maybe uncharted 2. The challenge mode doesn't quite do it for me though. They are fun, but not close as fun as the main game.

I've even found all the riddler challanges. That was really really fun.

Batman: loved every minute of it.

A new 2D Sonic game has been announced to bring the franchise back to its roots. Yay ^^

i've read an article but it doesn't say whether this will be a full 50 euro game or something on PSN and xbox live

because i don't see myself paying 50 euro for a few hours of 2d sonic

This may be the first time people can freely say that about a Batman game.

hopefully not the last :-)

After seeing what they did with Poisen Ivy, I hope they make a game with Catwoman. Wraaarrw

Fellow gamers please help me!

I've got Guitar Hero World Tour for the Playstation 3 and granted at somepoint soon i'll be buying Guitar Hero 5 but I also want a copy of Beatles:Rock Band too. There in lies my problem, If I bought the Beatles game would the World Tour instruments work on it? I found a chart that shows the compatability of the instruments but i'm still not sold. If you can help me, please do.

Compatible?

After seeing what they did with Poisen Ivy, I hope they make a game with Catwoman. Wraaarrw

what surprised me is that there was no game for The Dark Knight film, considering how huge the movie was, they missed out big time on the game tie in...

^^ movie games always fail, besides as great as the movie was, we all know the story line (no surprise twists) and there wasn't many parts which would have be great in a game

just watched another COD6 multiplayer video. i don't like that they're adding in too much, it'll be like a simpler version of battlefield. i liked that COD4 online was simple, yet you could use simple items, perks and techniques to do some complex things, if that makes sense to anyone?

however the singleplayer looked great! besides the jetski part ;)

Guitar Hero 5 easily the best yet with all the new modes. Wasn't crazy at first about the overall track list, and still think there's too much filler, but enough cool songs to overdose on.

Harmonix actually has some catching up to do...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Guitar Hero 5 easily the best yet with all the new modes. Wasn't crazy at first about the overall track list, and still think there's too much filler, but enough cool songs to overdose on.

Harmonix actually has some catching up to do...

They're releasing "No Time" from The Guess Who on Tuesday, that's enough catching up for me. :lol:

what surprised me is that there was no game for The Dark Knight film, considering how huge the movie was, they missed out big time on the game tie in...

I guess they learned from the batman begins game. It wasn't bad, but not good. So it didn't sell alot. I belive they wanted to focus 100% on the movie this time.

Call of Duty 4 was too simple online. It got so monotonous.

i only found that with the matches with respawns on, they're always easy and boring

hardcore search and destroy was much better and harder, people had to use tactics. and you could perfect the "use a small gun with a silcencer and just run behind enmy lines and kill everyone before they respond" tactic

Yeah, Search and Destroy, hardcore or not, was the best thing to play on CoD4. Everything else just got boring fast.

Team Tacticals were great fun if you were playing with friends, as was Sabotage.

What was Team Tacticals? I forget.

3v3 in lots of different game types. I think it was Team Deathmatch, Search and Destory, Domination, Headquarters and Sabotage.

:lol:

Anyway, I'm liking it a lot. Just passed the part where you

drop the chandelier through the floor
. I would be farther but I went to my friends house last night and took the game with me and I let his step dad play rather than myself since I'll have more time than him.

Also, anyone else find themselves playing the game through Detective Vision at least 70% of the time?