VIDEOGAME Thread...

This is really bullshit, what pisses me off is the fact the japanese will get brawl before us, and checking the daily nintendo news will spoil all the secret characters.

Fuuny that, Jack. A Japanese company releasing it's products in Japan first. Be thankful you're not in Europe.

This is really bullshit, what pisses me off is the fact the japanese will get brawl before us, and checking the daily nintendo news will spoil all the secret characters.

Fuuny that, Jack. A Japanese company releasing it's products in Japan first. Be thankful you're not in Europe.

looks like i got in there just before you did :P

Guest Jack_the_ripper

no no, the japanese were always supposed to get it before us, it's the way it's always been... but like a week and a half compared to a month and a half is a big difference... I don't understand why their version wasn't delayed when ours was. Nobody better tell me localization, because that's bullshit, Sakurai did the localization the the japanese version, that's all done.

no no, the japanese were always supposed to get it before us, it's the way it's always been... but like a week and a half compared to a month and a half is a big difference... I don't understand why their version wasn't delayed when ours was. Nobody better tell me localization, because that's bullshit, Sakurai did the localization the the japanese version, that's all done.

seriously, dpnt be in too much of a mood about it.

europe is behind even the yanks, for reasons.....i dont know :(

The demo isn't on the PSN. :(

EDIT: I was wondering alwell...if I made a second PSN account and made it saying I was in the Japan region or somehwere else other than the US, would I get Demos and Videos and stuff like that earlier?

I assume you'd need a Japanese PS3 for that my friend.

The demo isn't on the PSN. :(

EDIT: I was wondering alwell...if I made a second PSN account and made it saying I was in the Japan region or somehwere else other than the US, would I get Demos and Videos and stuff like that earlier?

I assume you'd need a Japanese PS3 for that my friend.

You assume wrong my friend

on my european PS3 I got a:

EU account

US account (where the best things comes first)

JP account (GT prolouge demo was there, not anymore, but I got it ;) )

Hong kong account, much the same as the japanese, only in english

So the world is out there if you just google how you can do it.

The Turok demo is awful.

Ah, that sucks. I was looking forward to playing it as the original on N64 was one of my fav games ever. I still need to get my xbl back up to download it.

What exactly was wrong with it?

you can download the ps3 update on the ps3 website faster and then tranfer it via USB stick.

to make a different region PSN account

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=...ght=PSN+account

i have one for all 3 regions, it's unlikely you can purchase stuff from other regions though (until sony release points cards)

EDIT: turok demo is on the US PSN. i hate the SCEE

Edited by vicious

The Turok demo is awful.

Ah, that sucks. I was looking forward to playing it as the original on N64 was one of my fav games ever. I still need to get my xbl back up to download it.

Play it for yourself. I find it's better to judge games that way.

The Turok demo is awful.

Play it for yourself. I find it's better to judge games that way.

I would, but like I said, I don't have my XBL back yet. Won't be a while until I'll be able to afford it.

Anyone got any good games to recommend for the Wii or PS3? I have a £35 card for Woolworths because I took a game back that someone bought me that I already had, and they didn't have Lego Star Wars on the wii, and they aren't getting it back in.

I've looked for Zack and Wiki but I can't even find that in any shop, is it released in the UK?

I was planning on getting Brawl, until it got delayed AGAIN. Gah.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Anyone got any good games to recommend for the Wii or PS3? I have a £35 card for Woolworths because I took a game back that someone bought me that I already had, and they didn't have Lego Star Wars on the wii, and they aren't getting it back in.

I've looked for Zack and Wiki but I can't even find that in any shop, is it released in the UK?

I was planning on getting Brawl, until it got delayed AGAIN. Gah.

Zack & wiki is coming out tomorrow in Europe, Definitely pick it up. AAA title.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

china doesn't have ps3.

instead of asking dumb question, find out what google is.

Edited by Jack_the_ripper

Guest Jack_the_ripper
china doesn't have ps3.

instead of asking dumb question, find out what google is.

what the hell are you talking about? I'ts China, not Bangladesh. And in Shanghai i might add. so shut up and keep shut if you have nothing useful to say, ok?

You seem to be forgetting ENITRELY that China is under a Communist Dictatorship, they don't get 90% of the media that we do. It's out in Hong Kong though. So best of luck with that.

China are nothing but the manufactures.

NOW GO LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING GOOGLE!!!!