VIDEOGAME Thread...

china doesn't have ps3.

instead of asking dumb question, find out what google is.

what the hell are you talking about? I'ts China, not Bangladesh. And in Shanghai i might add. so shut up and keep shut if you have nothing useful to say, ok?

You seem to be forgetting ENITRELY that China is under a Communist Dictatorship, they don't get 90% of the media that we do. It's out in Hong Kong though. So best of luck with that.

China are nothing but the manufactures.

NOW GO LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING GOOGLE!!!!

So you mean even in the city centre of Shanghai, the most advanced country in China that looks like Tokyo, won't have atleast one shop for Sony? or Virgin? nothing? you seem to forget that in the last 10 years the communist leadership has relaxed and allowed China to build up its industry again. Check it on Wikipedia. And i have used google, just because it doesnt show any games doesnt mean its not there, trust me i know.

they do not have ps3 as far as I can tell, it was never officially released in china. it was in Hong Kong though.

Just because it was never officially released doesn't mean it isn't there. Pirate copies have never been offcially released, does that mean you can't get them?

Pirate copies are illegal, to the point of which if you are caught bringing them into north america you can be arrested.

If it's out, it'll be available in China. I remember Edge running an article on it. They had N64 games that ran on PC's with labels saying 'only for PC.'

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I've been hearing nothing but bad things about the turok demo... then again, it's only through a few outlets, since I don't pay that much attention to ps3/360 news that much anymore.

The PS3 games are zone-free, and all the same. It's your console which decides the language etc in the game.

wrong. oneof the main reasons games for europe take slightly longer to make is for the developers to add languages. just ask anyone who bought the Grand Turismo game (the latest one) on import from Japan. It's all in japanese. it is also possible for game creators to restrict the games in regions, take for example the Uncharted demo which wouldn't work on PAL (european) ps3's. Sony were very vauge about being region free, they basically meant that all first party products(made by Sony or Sony affiliated companies) would not be region free. also sony have stopped websites like Playasia.com from importing products to the EU, which really makes you ask yourself why they bothered to make it region free if they would restrict access to games. don't get me wrong, i love sony, but it really pisses me off that they led everyone to believe that everything would be region free, and by looking at the EU online store, it couldn't be more restricted. i hope it will all change next year because i know that Sony are too busy with Home and in-game XMB to fix anything else.

I used a PS3 for the first time today :o

I've heard that all the passion in your relationship with video games goes out the window once you have your first time with the PS3. Is that true? I'm saving myself for the right PS3 right now.

I used a PS3 for the first time today :o

I've heard that all the passion in your relationship with video games goes out the window once you have your first time with the PS3. Is that true? I'm saving myself for the right PS3 right now.

It stole my virginity, and it took it well.

i'm considering getting a wii just to play ghost squad. is it that good? Jack?

i hope its not to short either ;)

well i'm hooked on the wii

theres loads of great games for it, you wont regret it if you get one'great fun for the whole family

new pdc world darts trailer

got this game on pre-order with amazon

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29786.html

Edited by lawrence

i'm considering getting a wii just to play ghost squad. is it that good? Jack?

i hope its not to short either ;)

Never get a console just to play for one game.

I regretted that when I bought the original Xbox.

On a related note, I picked up Zack and Wiki yesterday.

You're right Jack, it's a good game. Get's kinda repetitive with the solving puzzles, as most of them seem to be repeating the same thing over and over.

It's quite easy though, I've only been playing it for about 9 hours and I've got 15 of the 17 parts of Barbaros. But the back cover says "OVER 40 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY".

Needless to say, I aim to complete it by Monday night, and have it on e-bay to try and make the same cash back as I paid for it.

graphics do not make a good game, its all about gameplay, thats why in the uk you can buy a ps3 & 360 anywere

but you cant get your hands on a wii for love nor money

must be a real bummer when you invest so much money & time into a machine no one wants to buy, especially when everyone wants the inferior product so to speak

ps- awaiting stalker

Edited by lawrence

graphics do not make a good game, its all about gameplay, thats why in the uk you can buy a ps3 & 360 anywere

must be a real bummer when you invest so much money & time into a machine no one wants to buy, especially when everyone wants the inferior product so to speak

ps- awaiting stalker

just summed up all my feelings towards Crysis

ps- awaiting stalker

just summed up all my feelings towards Crysis

my 360 is in the kids room, it will only come back out when gta 4 is released