VIDEOGAME Thread...

zero punctuation is so funny :lol: loved his portal review

"Its the best fucking game ever. There i said it."

"Portal is awesome and if you dont think so you must be stupid!"

same question i posed to Sandy...

Regular viewer or only just discovered it?

Edited by Martoine

zero punctuation is so funny :lol: loved his portal review

"Its the best fucking game ever. There i said it."

"Portal is awesome and if you dont think so you must be stupid!"

same question i posed to Sandy...

Regular viewer or only just discovered it?

:lol:

and quite regular, i go watch every few weeks when i remember

I wish Nintendo would just fucking bring out GTA4 on the Wii :rolleyes:. Why do they always have to market to little pussy kids all the time? I hate kiddies Nintendo. It's a good thing No More Heroes looks so awesome.

I wish Nintendo would just fucking bring out GTA4 on the Wii :rolleyes:. Why do they always have to market to little pussy kids all the time? I hate kiddies Nintendo. It's a good thing No More Heroes looks so awesome.

GTA controls on the Wii would be really fun if they do it right.

Edited by Moop

All systems have their shit games, that's not what you concentrate on. You concentrate on the AAA titles. However, if your too foolish to even realize that, then this conversation is done.

Like, what Lawrence posted a page, or so ago.

Carnival Games? Come the fuck on. Another stupid mini game collection.

A game that took no talent to make. But, guess what? It's selling like fucking crazy.

Do you have to even wonder why the Wii gets slacked on so much for?

the stupid mini game as you call it is sold out everywhere, name one 360 or ps3 title you cant buy in the shops, there aint any, you cant get certain wii games for love nor money- not everyone wants to run round pretending they're rambo

Edited by lawrence

Guest Jack_the_ripper
So by that logic becuase I can't find Baz's CD it's in popular demand?

there's a difference between supply and demand issues, and limited printings. However, of course you'd have a problem figuring the difference.

This thread is funny becouse of alot of things:

First off, its funny becouse Jack thinks everyone needs his approval and thoughs about a game. If he doesn't like it, how can anyone ells, and if they do, they are stupid mainstream gamers that doesn't get the philosophy.

Second is the Wii supply issue. Nintendo is using the supply thing as their advantage. Unlike Microsoft and Sony, they do not produce more products to meet demands, they just use the demand problem to create hype about their product, so they will sell well becouse people belive it is hot shit, becouse they can't find it. But the reason for that is that Nintendo is shipping by ships, so it takes fucking months before it reaches it destination. Unlike microsoft and sony who flyes out consoles when needed.

The third thing is how far it is between right and wrong. Either you like a game or you don't. But don't be to afraid of the thought about someone liking something you don't. It's OK to be different. ;)

Guest Jack_the_ripper
This thread is funny becouse of alot of things:

First off, its funny becouse Jack thinks everyone needs his approval and thoughs about a game. If he doesn't like it, how can anyone ells, and if they do, they are stupid mainstream gamers that doesn't get the philosophy.

Second is the Wii supply issue. Nintendo is using the supply thing as their advantage. Unlike Microsoft and Sony, they do not produce more products to meet demands, they just use the demand problem to create hype about their product, so they will sell well becouse people belive it is hot shit, becouse they can't find it. But the reason for that is that Nintendo is shipping by ships, so it takes fucking months before it reaches it destination. Unlike microsoft and sony who flyes out consoles when needed.

The third thing is how far it is between right and wrong. Either you like a game or you don't. But don't be to afraid of the thought about someone liking something you don't. It's OK to be different. ;)

the simple fact is that you just don't get it yourself Bromle. In turn you try to act condescending, but of course wind up failing rather hard at that. Perhaps I do try to be the authority on games around here, however don't forget that you have yourself done the same. See, isn't life great like that? how everyones just a hypocrite.

Everyone has biases, it's really that simple, and not a single 1 of us will be able to share a fair view. So then it comes down to who's view is more correct, and back it up with facts. Opinions are extremely subjective, in the end it comes down to who can express their opinion better. Or thats the way it's supposed to be.

Fact is that we live in what is possibly the worst generations intellectually. Almost anyone in our day and age can be bought, and have no real opinions. They just share what everyone in their surroundings believe. Halo 3 is a perfect example of that, it had immense ratings on the net, and everyone started following suit, saying how amazing the game is etc. and then, someone posted how it's just halo 2 with better graphics, and everyone started following that conception. Also we live in an extremely brainwashed society, anything that is considered as bad or offensive is instantly deemed as cool without anymore thought than that.

Examples:

GTA

Hiphop

N word

Satanism

sex

drugs

alcohol (sure the last 3 have been around forever, but only more recently have 11-12 year olds been exposed to it.)

ETC. I can come up with a much longer and much more reviled and defined list, but my words are obviously wasted on a majority of you.

You make it seem like know all that about video games and being able to go into such detail over a matter of opinion is something to be proud of? It's not.

Oh, and I can grasp the basic understanding of supply in demand but I guess you didn't see the comparison I guess it was a waste.

Also the whole you can't find Wii games or Wii's yeah, that's great..

I really want a Wii so I won't be able to find any games for it.

You'd think with all your video game knowledge some logic might be in that mind of your's.

Edited by Axl98

GTA rocks and I'm still annoyed that Nintendo are going too far on marketing for 6 year olds to actually have more than 3 games that aren't based on little creatures smiling and fighting other creatures. They even managed to fuck up Mario Party (even though I must admit the last one I played before 8 was 3, so maybe they fucked that series a long time ago), and I love Mario Party <_<.

I do love my Wii though -_-., but they should really lay off on the cheesy happy kid games.

I have over 20 games right now for the wii, a majority of them being 3rd party. Problem is that clearly you are not looking any further then the edge of your nose. If your looking for cliched experiences that have been done a million times before and probably better at that, perhaps you should go pick up a 360 or a ps3.

The irony of your statement is that the ps3 has no AAA titles as of right now. the closest it came with a AAA title is uncharted, but again, it's been done before, and better.

Honestly, do Nintendo a favor, if your so dis-satisfied with your wii, sell it to someone who wants it more then you do, and won't bitch about "lack of third party support because their isn't big explosions or enough gore."

I have 13 Wii games, not counting VC titles (For which I've spent $120 on).

So?

Name yours.

I bet more than half of them are shit. You praise Ghost Squad.

That isn't even worth the $30 dollar price tag. I've looked further than my nose, reading countless reviews on games.

There's too much shit in between the good titles. That's just a fact. I can even go on a fucking Wii forum, and see them complain about the same shit as I am now. Not counting the countless articles stating the same thing.

There is no irony in my statement. I never said the PS3 didn't have any shit on it.

The irony was in the one you had said previously. You rag on the PS3 for its shit games all the time, yet when someone brought up that Ninjabread game, you simply slide it off as them all having bad games. No worse than the rest. Bahahahahaha.

I wont be selling my Wii. It will simply be a secondary console when I'm able to purchase another one.

That's all the Wii is. It's a secondary console. And, I wont be selling it off so quick when I have Brawl to look forward to.

And, as I said before, I'm content at the moment.

I don't see myself being that way in 6months. It will feel like a wasted purchase.

I like to play games for a fucking game system. Why should I have to look elsewhere? They should be supplying me with what I paid for.

And, what a cliched fucking response at the end.

"and won't bitch about "lack of third party support because their isn't big explosions or enough gore."

Please, dude.

Unless it was sold to some knob who only wants it for mini games, I'm sure they'd feel the same after a while too.

Because that seems to be all it can put out. It's a glorified mini game machine. Or, better yet, just crap. Because developers are not working their hardest to provide pristine gaming experiences. People buy the shit easy games to make, so they don't feel they have to work on Grade A stuff.

And, you being a Ninty Fan should be the last one to be crying foul on the PS3 for cliched game experiences.

The Wii is full of them. How many times can Mario actually save Peach?

God, I hate Fanboys.

Edited by angel of death

guys guys guys

im a completely neutral 3rd party here, at the moment i have a wii and a psp.

i think that for somebody like me who only plays videogames for about an hour or so every 2-3 days, the wii is perfect for me. I got the wii for xmas w/ party8, galaxy, and re4. i havent even opened resident evil 4 as i am curently 17 gold stars away (or whatever) from finishing galaxy. So for somebody like me who plays, but is nowhere close to hours spent as other "gamers" im content. After galaxy i have re4, then ill get "No more heroes," but by the time i finish those games it will be summer, and there will be a batch of new awesome games out. BUT if i were a serious gamer i would be dissatisfied with the amount of games out at the moment, to be honest, going to the wii section of a game store is like going to the four and under toy section of a toy store, too many lame little kid games.

That being said, i feel as though the Wii is the best game system out at the moment...

Jack must be fighting off the ladies with his impressive knowledge of videogaming. "Hey baby, wanna play with my Wii?" gets 'em every time. And I've heard from one of his impressed lady friends that while going at it he likes to engage in some role play S&M. He makes his partners wear Halo 3 Master Chief helmet replicas, then "punishes" them for being gay and overrated by smacking their behinds with PS3 control cords while saying, "Yeah, no more Cortana missions and spartan lasers for you, bitch!" He finishes off with some post-coitus Mario Kart 64 role playing, during which he seems to fantasize about Donkey Kong and refers to them as "Diddy." Instead of a dildo he uses an original Dreamcast controller right thumbstick and during orgasm he screams something about mainstream brainwashing of gullible teens and Halo 3. The ladies just can't get enough! Especially during foreplay when he refers to them as "Princess Zelda" and asks them if their ocarinas need tending.

Edited by Estranged Reality

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I have over 20 games right now for the wii, a majority of them being 3rd party. Problem is that clearly you are not looking any further then the edge of your nose. If your looking for cliched experiences that have been done a million times before and probably better at that, perhaps you should go pick up a 360 or a ps3.

The irony of your statement is that the ps3 has no AAA titles as of right now. the closest it came with a AAA title is uncharted, but again, it's been done before, and better.

Honestly, do Nintendo a favor, if your so dis-satisfied with your wii, sell it to someone who wants it more then you do, and won't bitch about "lack of third party support because their isn't big explosions or enough gore."

So?

Name yours.

That isn't even worth the $30 dollar price tag. I've looked further than my nose, reading countless reviews on games.

There's too much shit in between the good titles. That's just a fact. I can even go on a fucking Wii forum, and see them complain about the same shit as I am now. Not counting the countless articles stating the same thing.

There is no irony in my statement. I never said the PS3 didn't have any shit on it.

The irony was in the one you had said previously. You rag on the PS3 for its shit games all the time, yet when someone brought up that Ninjabread game, you simply slide it off as them all having bad games. No worse than the rest. Bahahahahaha.

I wont be selling my Wii. It will simply be a secondary console when I'm able to purchase another one.

That's all the Wii is. It's a secondary console. And, I wont be selling it off so quick when I have Brawl to look forward to.

I don't see myself being that way in 6months. It will feel like a wasted purchase.

I like to play games for a fucking game system. Why should I have to look elsewhere? They should be supplying me with what I paid for.

"and won't bitch about "lack of third party support because their isn't big explosions or enough gore."

Please, dude.

Unless it was sold to some knob who only wants it for mini games, I'm sure they'd feel the same after a while too.

Because that seems to be all it can put out. It's a glorified mini game machine. Or, better yet, just crap. Because developers are not working their hardest to provide pristine gaming experiences. People buy the shit easy games to make, so they don't feel they have to work on Grade A stuff.

And, you being a Ninty Fan should be the last one to be crying foul on the PS3 for cliched game experiences.

God, I hate Fanboys.

I don't go after games like gundam on the ps3, because those games aren't worth my breath, I go after what are the "Best" titles on the ps3.

I don't know why your trying to impress me with your "whopping" 13 games, congragulations I suppose?

I'm not gonna write a list of my games, I have over 28, and it would be too tedious for me to do so. But trust me, with the exception of super monkey ball banana blitz none of them are minigames.

as for the future of the console, well isn't there gonna be something like 158 titles for the wii over the next 6 months? (I forget if the 158 is included for ds games.) Sure most of it is shit shovelware, but theres some very notable inclusions such as smash, mario kart etc.

It can do much more then mini games, and of course it has more mini games shovelware then anything else, it's what it was marketed as, what else did you expect?

So?

Name yours.

Please, dude.

God, I hate Fanboys.

I don't go after games like gundam on the ps3, because those games aren't worth my breath, I go after what are the "Best" titles on the ps3.

I don't know why your trying to impress me with your "whopping" 13 games, congragulations I suppose?

I'm not gonna write a list of my games, I have over 28, and it would be too tedious for me to do so. But trust me, with the exception of super monkey ball banana blitz none of them are minigames.

as for the future of the console, well isn't there gonna be something like 158 titles for the wii over the next 6 months? (I forget if the 158 is included for ds games.) Sure most of it is shit shovelware, but theres some very notable inclusions such as smash, mario kart etc.

It can do much more then mini games, and of course it has more mini games shovelware then anything else, it's what it was marketed as, what else did you expect?

Over 28? Would've been easier to just say 29 really.

Jack must be fighting off the ladies with his impressive knowledge of videogaming. "Hey baby, wanna play with my Wii?" gets 'em every time. And I've heard from one of his impressed lady friends that while going at it he likes to engage in some role play S&M. He makes his partners wear Halo 3 Master Chief helmet replicas, then "punishes" them for being gay and overrated by smacking their behinds with PS3 control cords while saying, "Yeah, no more Cortana missions and spartan lasers for you, bitch!" He finishes off with some post-coitus Mario Kart 64 role playing, during which he seems to fantasize about Donkey Kong and refers to them as "Diddy." Instead of a dildo he uses an original Dreamcast controller right thumbstick and during orgasm he screams something about mainstream brainwashing of gullible teens and Halo 3. The ladies just can't get enough! Especially during foreplay when he refers to them as "Princess Zelda" and asks them if their ocarinas need tending.

Post of the century?

I got Burnout Paradise today. Woop. Not sure if I'll be able to play it much this weekend though. :( Sucks too because it's looking fucking fineeeee. It's nice to have such a good game out early in the year. Well, two, I guess...if NMH was out in Europe now too. Another month. Pah.

Also woo for the GTA4 news. Earlier than I expected.