VIDEOGAME Thread...

i saw all the spoilers of smash bros brawl

im so glad ganondorf is back!

he was my favourite character

don't post the spoilers in this thread please, I don't want to know anything about them until the game comes out here.

thumb_2cdzxq8.jpgthumb_1201598233794.jpg

thumb_up254061.jpgthumb_2i6ce4h.jpg

thumb_263iv7m.jpgthumb_1201615617483.jpg

thumb_ig94si.jpgthumb_up253968.jpg

thumb_2d972ag.jpgthumb_33uvomx.jpg

Row 1

Mario

DK

Link

Samus

Kirby

Fox

Pikachu

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi

Diddy Kong

Zelda

Pit

Meta Knight

Falco

Pokemon Trainer

Ike

Snake

Row 3

Peach

Yoshi

Ganondorf

Ice Climbers

King Dedede

Lucario

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Row 4

Wario

Toon Link

R.O.B. (star fox)

Captain Olimar

Captain Falcon

Lucas

Wolf

Jigglypuff

Hey, thanks for posting these. I've seriously been looking for a list.

What is the Mario Kart games name coming for Wii going to be? Any news about it?

don't post the spoilers in this thread please, I don't want to know anything about them until the game comes out here.

Row 1

Mario

DK

Link

Samus

Kirby

Fox

Pikachu

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi

Diddy Kong

Zelda

Pit

Meta Knight

Falco

Pokemon Trainer

Ike

Snake

Row 3

Peach

Yoshi

Ganondorf

Ice Climbers

King Dedede

Lucario

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Row 4

Wario

Toon Link

R.O.B. (star fox)

Captain Olimar

Captain Falcon

Lucas

Wolf

Jigglypuff

You know what, go get assfucked you stupid fucking donkey fuck. Your a fucking asshole you piece of shit, you go out of your fucking way to just go and do something like that, go get fucked. fucking cunt.

Just a game bro, calm down.

And besides, you could have stopped looking at his post at any time once you saw there were pictures. And it's almost common sense not to read the typing.

Row 1

Mario

DK

Link

Samus

Kirby

Fox

Pikachu

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi

Diddy Kong

Zelda

Pit

Meta Knight

Falco

Pokemon Trainer

Ike

Snake

Row 3

Peach

Yoshi

Ganondorf

Ice Climbers

King Dedede

Lucario

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Row 4

Wario

Toon Link

R.O.B. (star fox)

Captain Olimar

Captain Falcon

Lucas

Wolf

Jigglypuff

You know what, go get assfucked you stupid fucking donkey fuck. Your a fucking asshole you piece of shit, you go out of your fucking way to just go and do something like that, go get fucked. fucking cunt.

Just a game bro, calm down.

And besides, you could have stopped looking at his post at any time once you saw there were pictures. And it's almost common sense not to read the typing.

:lol:

I hope you got a warning for using such disgusting language on a forum where children can read it :book:

Edited by gnr=axl

I hope you got a warning for using such disgusting language on a forum where children can read it :book:

If children can't tolerate that sort of language, then they shouldn't be listening to GN'R.

Having said that, those kinds of insults are inappropriate and unnacceptable for this forum. Jack, as a longtime member, you should know better - regardless of whether or not someone "spoiled" a game for you. Grow up.

well earlier today i decided to brush the dust off my Tomb Raider collection and am working my way through it in reverse since i havent completed anaversary yet. So i started it this morning and now at 40% not bad for a few hours playing and chillin to radio 1

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Is it just me who can't quite accept seeing Sonic in any Nintendo game with Nintendo characters still?

Videogaming detente. It's just not the same.

I can understand that feeling, it's just a little weird... especially for those of us that grew up in the sega vs. nintendo rivalry.

thumb_2cdzxq8.jpgthumb_1201598233794.jpg

thumb_up254061.jpgthumb_2i6ce4h.jpg

thumb_263iv7m.jpgthumb_1201615617483.jpg

thumb_ig94si.jpgthumb_up253968.jpg

thumb_2d972ag.jpgthumb_33uvomx.jpg

Row 1

Mario

DK

Link

Samus

Kirby

Fox

Pikachu

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi

Diddy Kong

Zelda

Pit

Meta Knight

Falco

Pokemon Trainer

Ike

Snake

Row 3

Peach

Yoshi

Ganondorf

Ice Climbers

King Dedede

Lucario

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Row 4

Wario

Toon Link

R.O.B. (star fox)

Captain Olimar

Captain Falcon

Lucas

Wolf

Jigglypuff

Hey, thanks for posting these. I've seriously been looking for a list.

Yeah, it looks great. Its a game I can see myself playing with my friends on a winters night :)

Is it just me who can't quite accept seeing Sonic in any Nintendo game with Nintendo characters still?

I can understand that feeling, it's just a little weird... especially for those of us that grew up in the sega vs. nintendo rivalry.

seriously, i remember being in grade school and getting into huge arguments with the other kids backing up sonic to the death

"sonic graphics are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better"

fuckin a those were the days, when a video game system was all that mattered, can somebody remind me why i grew up and went to law school??!?

seriously, i remember being in grade school and getting into huge arguments with the other kids backing up sonic to the death

fuckin a those were the days, when a video game system was all that mattered, can somebody remind me why i grew up and went to law school??!?

You're only as old as your shoe size...

Remember that and you're sorted...

Unless its European sizes, then its just depressing...

haha thats awesome, im still a little kid dont get me wrong, responsibility as you get older just sucks, id rather wake up in the morning, and drink 10 capri suns/juice boxes while playing NBA jams like the good ol days, thats all!

Edited by ohmygod

haha thats awesome, im still a little kid dont get me wrong, responsibility as you get older just sucks, id rather wake up in the morning, and drink 10 capri suns/juice boxes while playing NBA jams like the good ol days, thats all!

theres nothing i enjoy more then long gaming seshes with retro games, the sonic games, soleil on the genesis, bit of old school games...

man my gap year is gonna go so quickly if i do that

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Anyone got Donkey Kong Jet Race for the Wii?

What's it like boys and girls?

to some it up in 1 word: horrible. It was originally created as a game for the bongos for the cube, however they decided to change it up to the wii... and it just sucks pretty bad. Stay away at all costs.

you guys really didnt need to post a spolier which JTR specifically asked not to be shown.

just being asses in my eyes.

to some it up in 1 word: horrible. It was originally created as a game for the bongos for the cube, however they decided to change it up to the wii... and it just sucks pretty bad. Stay away at all costs.

yeah, it really looks horrible.

oooh i cant wait for mario kart :D :D : D

Guest Jack_the_ripper
you guys really didnt need to post a spolier which JTR specifically asked not to be shown.

just being asses in my eyes.

yeah, it really looks horrible.

oooh i cant wait for mario kart :D :D : D

I agree entirely, Mario kart, smash... 2008 is gonna be a fucking good year.