VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper
I like how Jack ignored what I, HV, and others said. :rolleyes:

it's called moving on.

Actually...I think it's called, "Our Man Above Men didn't have anything to say this time."

But I guess we'll drop it. :)

not really, the guy was being a fucking jerk, that plain and simple. I expressed the fact that he's an asshole, and we move on. No need to dwell on it. and HV is right, which is why I don't see the point of furthering any sort of argument.

What could we argue about? he was being a dick, everyone could openly agree, done.

Is it just me who can't quite accept seeing Sonic in any Nintendo game with Nintendo characters still?

Videogaming detente. It's just not the same.

I can understand that feeling, it's just a little weird... especially for those of us that grew up in the sega vs. nintendo rivalry.

seriously, i remember being in grade school and getting into huge arguments with the other kids backing up sonic to the death

"sonic graphics are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better"

fuckin a those were the days, when a video game system was all that mattered, can somebody remind me why i grew up and went to law school??!?

I remember reading something once. It was a joke. It's this little boy saying "when I grow up, I want to be a man."

His mother looks at him and says: "don't be silly, you can't do both."

I think that sums it up.

it's called moving on.

Actually...I think it's called, "Our Man Above Men didn't have anything to say this time."

not really, the guy was being a fucking jerk, that plain and simple. I expressed the fact that he's an asshole, and we move on. No need to dwell on it. and HV is right, which is why I don't see the point of furthering any sort of argument.

What could we argue about? he was being a dick, everyone could openly agree, done.

True, and I agree with you, but I was just saying that it was sort of common sense to just skip over his post once you saw there were any type of spoiler pics

Guest Jack_the_ripper

it's called moving on.

True, and I agree with you, but I was just saying that it was sort of common sense to just skip over his post once you saw there were any type of spoiler pics

oh I did skip over it, however it was necesary to point out how much of a fucking dick he is.

it's called moving on.

oh I did skip over it, however it was necesary to point out how much of a fucking dick he is.

Ok, I see now. :)

I went out tonight and bought Turok. I don't care what anyone says, I like the game a lot. So I've got this now until Battlefield: Bad Company comes out. I'll be pre-ordering that around the next few weeks aswell. :)

i saw all the spoilers of smash bros brawl

im so glad ganondorf is back!

he was my favourite character

don't post the spoilers in this thread please, I don't want to know anything about them until the game comes out here.

thumb_2cdzxq8.jpgthumb_1201598233794.jpg

thumb_up254061.jpgthumb_2i6ce4h.jpg

thumb_263iv7m.jpgthumb_1201615617483.jpg

thumb_ig94si.jpgthumb_up253968.jpg

thumb_2d972ag.jpgthumb_33uvomx.jpg

Row 1

Mario

DK

Link

Samus

Kirby

Fox

Pikachu

Marth

Mr. Game & Watch

Row 2

Luigi

Diddy Kong

Zelda

Pit

Meta Knight

Falco

Pokemon Trainer

Ike

Snake

Row 3

Peach

Yoshi

Ganondorf

Ice Climbers

King Dedede

Lucario

Ness

Sonic

Bowser

Row 4

Wario

Toon Link

R.O.B. (star fox)

Captain Olimar

Captain Falcon

Lucas

Wolf

Jigglypuff

Snake? :blink:

Snake? :blink:

I hope that was just to bump the quote to the new page for jack to see. :lol:

Argh, why's it taking me so long to download the DMC4 demo?! It's been like an hour and a half and it's only 22% :(

Make sure your PS3/360 is the only thing hooked up. Then it'll get full connection and it should download faster. If that doesn't work, just try waiting about 5-10 minute with the download paused and then try again.

EDIT: I also got my PS3 hooked up wireless now! Took about 5 minutes. ^_^

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

- You can't retry/end an event once you try it. If you make a wrong turn and fuck the race up you have to activate Showtime to end it. Then you have to drive all the way back to retry it.

- Once you've completed an event it isn't marked any differently so it's hard to find ones you haven't done.

- Trying to do the Burning Routes suck because it takes forever to find the right one for your car.

- DJ Atomica makes me want to pull my ears off.

- EA Trax is ridiculously shit and they edit even the word 'Damn' from an album title to make it so family friendly.

- You have to do a Showtime etc on each road but the roads you have done aren't marked so once you've done nearly all of them you're gonna be looking for ages for the final few roads.

Don't get me wrong; it's a GREAT game. There's just a lot of annoyances. Basically they should have made it easier to get to/into/redo an event. I definitely suggest getting it.

- You can't retry/end an event once you try it. If you make a wrong turn and fuck the race up you have to activate Showtime to end it. Then you have to drive all the way back to retry it.

- Once you've completed an event it isn't marked any differently so it's hard to find ones you haven't done.

- Trying to do the Burning Routes suck because it takes forever to find the right one for your car.

- DJ Atomica makes me want to pull my ears off.

- EA Trax is ridiculously shit and they edit even the word 'Damn' from an album title to make it so family friendly.

- You have to do a Showtime etc on each road but the roads you have done aren't marked so once you've done nearly all of them you're gonna be looking for ages for the final few roads.

Don't get me wrong; it's a GREAT game. There's just a lot of annoyances. Basically they should have made it easier to get to/into/redo an event. I definitely suggest getting it.

Ah I see. Yeah, I know it's a great game, I liked the demo a lot, just not enough to buy it.

I think if you like driving games and are into online play (which is RIDICULOUS fun with 2+ friends) then you should look into it when the price drops a bit.

I may later on, but right now I need to pay my dad off like $20 'cos he helped me buy Turok and then I need to get enough money for Battlefield: Bad Company.

I'll probably end up getting it eventually though...

played Kid Icarus Today.

tis awesome.

Don't say that. Now Jack will come in with some spiel about how that game is the second coming of christ or something.

And on the somewhat topic of Turok. I was looking forward to renting that today but it was out. :( I actually really liked the demo. I just hope they have the cool futuristic weapons in this game like the previous ones.

played Kid Icarus Today.

tis awesome.

Don't say that. Now Jack will come in with some spiel about how that game is the second coming of christ or something.

And on the somewhat topic of Turok. I was looking forward to renting that today but it was out. :( I actually really liked the demo. I just hope they have the cool futuristic weapons in this game like the previous ones.

Well, the weapons are futuristic, but not crazy out of this world futuristic weapons like the previous Turok's. None the less, it's fun as Hell in my opinion. Using the bow is awesomely fun!

I finished BioShock the other day. Thouroughly enjoyed it. Not the best game ever but a damn good one. Gorgeous design and a thoughtful plot. Final boss was a bit of a disappointment but I really did like the ending even if it was somewhat short.

I finished BioShock the other day. Thouroughly enjoyed it. Not the best game ever but a damn good one. Gorgeous design and a thoughtful plot. Final boss was a bit of a disappointment but I really did like the ending even if it was somewhat short.

Neat. I heard the game was pretty good but haven't gotten to play it because I don't have a 360.