VIDEOGAME Thread...

Guest Jack_the_ripper

google had this wii finder application for a while, where it would link you to stores near you or online stores that have them in stock... god knows where it is, but google "wii finder"

wii's are not that hard to find, it's just waiting on a list that takes forever.And at the same time you have to be sure you want a wii because you can't get a lot of good games on a wii.

Wii's are easy enough to come by here.

wii's are not that hard to find, it's just waiting on a list that takes forever.And at the same time you have to be sure you want a wii because you can't get a lot of good games on a wii.

same here, i remember 4 days before christmas my local gamestop still had them in stock

Yeah it's really easy to get a wii outside the us, because they have not been sending as many here.

just got the ps3 call of duty 4 patch, should be good to play the yanks again :D

Patch?

the US got it at the start of december when it was released worldwide, just that the SCEE thought it would be fun to withhold the patch until today. that meant that the US region technically had different settings so could not play the europeans. the patch fixed the problems people had connecting to games. for instance i could be waiting 10 mins for a game sometimes before but now i'm connected withing seconds.

its good to be playing with people who speak english :P

just got the ps3 call of duty 4 patch, should be good to play the yanks again :D

Patch?

the US got it at the start of december when it was released worldwide, just that the SCEE thought it would be fun to withhold the patch until today. that meant that the US region technically had different settings so could not play the europeans. the patch fixed the problems people had connecting to games. for instance i could be waiting 10 mins for a game sometimes before but now i'm connected withing seconds.

its good to be playing with people who speak english :P

thank the lord

Well, I just saw a toys r us ad advertising instock ds lites in multiple colors (red, black & blue).

Neat....?

Ssssh, he's trying to feel important. Don't take that away from him. :P

I might be getting DMC4 tomorrow if I have the cash. I played the demo and it was amazing. Anyone else getting/got it?

Well, I just saw a toys r us ad advertising instock ds lites in multiple colors (red, black & blue).

Neat....?

Ssssh, he's trying to feel important. Don't take that away from him. :P

I might be getting DMC4 tomorrow if I have the cash. I played the demo and it was amazing. Anyone else getting/got it?

DMC4? how much is it?$$

And take whatever you want from me.

NO, the irony here is that i've ordered a dslite

and it hasn't arrived yet...:(

that's all, and not all that important MOOPY

HGZ.