VIDEOGAME Thread...

:rofl-lol:

I'll take that as a "no" then ya bastard <_<....

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

i got my 360 for €400

that was along with 4 games, Halo3, PGR 3, Gears of War amd Splinter Cell:Double Agent.

also an extra controller.

That was a Premium console aswell BTW.

not bad ehh?

Anyone else looking forward to the LEGO Indiana Jones and Batman games? I loved the LEGO Star Wars titles and I'm really looking forward to these other titles. The Lego Batman looks really fun! ^_^

I am!

LEGO Star Wars I and II were awesome, even if they were piss easy. I shall most definitely be getting these. rock3

Anyone else looking forward to the LEGO Indiana Jones and Batman games? I loved the LEGO Star Wars titles and I'm really looking forward to these other titles. The Lego Batman looks really fun! ^_^

I am!

LEGO Star Wars I and II were awesome, even if they were piss easy. I shall most definitely be getting these. rock3

Yeah, they weren't to hard, but they were even more fun as Hell when you were playing with one of your friends!

I'm probably going to be buying the PS3 version soon.

Would it be worth picking up a Xbox 360 for just GTA 4 when it comes out? It seems like a waste of money...but the GTA's are just the best games you can get.

Hells naw. Would it be worth getting a 360 for GTA and the other quality games the 360 offers? Hells yes. In all honesty, a PS3 would be cheaper if you plan to go online with the 360 and whatnot. But then again, the online is worth it. ;)

I scrounged up enough cash to buy DMC4 a couple days ago, go me! Haven't had time to try it out yet but I'm looking forward to being a hermit sometime in the future and playing it for most of the day. ;) Oh, and excuse me if I sound very excited about this, but my poor ass hardly ever can afford a new game, so this is a big deal for me. ^_^

Edited by Moop

Would it be worth picking up a Xbox 360 for just GTA 4 when it comes out? It seems like a waste of money...but the GTA's are just the best games you can get.

Hells naw. Would it be worth getting a 360 for GTA and the other quality games the 360 offers? Hells yes. In all honesty, a PS3 would be cheaper if you plan to go online with the 360 and whatnot. But then again, the online is worth it. ;)

I scrounged up enough cash to buy DMC4 a couple days ago, go me! Haven't had time to try it out yet but I'm looking forward to being a hermit sometime in the future and playing it for most of the day. ;) Oh, and excuse me if I sound very excited about this, but my poor ass hardly ever can afford a new game, so this is a big deal for me. ^_^

I know how it that is...I know...:(

My ps3 just died, and I'm waiting on a box so I can send it back and they can fix it...

How did it die? How long did you have it?

And unfortunately, I don´t think they will fix it. They´ll probably just send you another one.

It just flat out stoped reading dics of anykind.I got it on september 26 so it's still under warrenty.I didn't do anything wrong.It's not exactly dead, but you can't use the disc drive and you can't go on the internet. So I restored it a million times and nothing ever happend.

My ps3 just died, and I'm waiting on a box so I can send it back and they can fix it...

And unfortunately, I don´t think they will fix it. They´ll probably just send you another one.

It just flat out stoped reading dics of anykind.I got it on september 26 so it's still under warrenty.I didn't do anything wrong.It's not exactly dead, but you can't use the disc drive and you can't go on the internet. So I restored it a million times and nothing ever happend.

That's what happened to my friends. He could get on the internet though, but it still wouldn't read any type of disc. His most likely broke because his step dad smokes a few feet away from it all the time he plays it though.

But yeah, they'll probably just send you another system.

That's what happened to my friends. He could get on the internet though, but it still wouldn't read any type of disc. His most likely broke because his step dad smokes a few feet away from it all the time he plays it though.

I better not get ripped off because i have a 60Gb and they send me anything else i'm gonna be pissed.

I better not get ripped off because i have a 60Gb and they send me anything else i'm gonna be pissed.

No, they'll send you a 60GB. He sent his 60GB in and they sent him a brand new one back.

actually you remove the hardrive before you send it back, you just send the console nothing else

i think that with the ps3 they remove it and replace it for you. its not as easy as removing the 360 hard drive. i'm not 100% sure but if you are removing it yourself be careful of the blue screws, they're pretty weak and wear very easily so if you do wear out the thread just use some needle nose pliers

Anyone playing Mass Effect?

Pretty impressive game...

Yeah man that was a good ride... I had to be benevolent because I'm a pussy. I started a second run through, as a butch and bald lesbian :).

They're releasing some downloadable content soon, where you have to save some planet from an impending asteroid impact...

HELP:

I've recently completed Tomb Raider Anniversary but the time trials i'm having trouble with. i've got 100% artefacts and Relics. With the time trials, it says something like 5 mins for the first level. Is that to complete the entire level? or just get to a certain checkpoint?

HELP:

I've recently completed Tomb Raider Anniversary but the time trials i'm having trouble with. i've got 100% artefacts and Relics. With the time trials, it says something like 5 mins for the first level. Is that to complete the entire level? or just get to a certain checkpoint?

I don't play the game, but it's most likely to complete the whole level. Unless, the levels are really long, then it's most likely just to a certain point.

'Guitar Hero: Aerosmith' is announced

Fans of rock band Aerosmith will soon be able to experience their Grammy-winning career after games publisher Activision announced it is releasing a Guitar Hero title dedicated to the group.

Stepping into the shoes of Joe Perry (guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass), Joey Kramer (drummer) and Steven Tyler, gamers will follow the band from their first gig to global stardom.

“Having a game built around Aerosmith has been a huge honor and really a great experience for us,” said Aerosmith's Joe Perry. “We’ve put a lot of ideas into the game so that fans can have fun interacting with our music, getting inside our body of work and learning about the band’s history.”

To celebrate the game's arrival, owners of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock can download Dream On, a free Aerosmith track, from Xbox Live Marketplace or the PlayStation Store for today only.

Just went on and downloaded Dream On. :D It's only available on the American Store though.

Fans of rock band Aerosmith will soon be able to experience their Grammy-winning career after games publisher Activision announced it is releasing a Guitar Hero title dedicated to the group.

Stepping into the shoes of Joe Perry (guitar), Brad Whitford (guitar), Tom Hamilton (bass), Joey Kramer (drummer) and Steven Tyler, gamers will follow the band from their first gig to global stardom.

“Having a game built around Aerosmith has been a huge honor and really a great experience for us,” said Aerosmith's Joe Perry. “We’ve put a lot of ideas into the game so that fans can have fun interacting with our music, getting inside our body of work and learning about the band’s history.”

To celebrate the game's arrival, owners of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock can download Dream On, a free Aerosmith track, from Xbox Live Marketplace or the PlayStation Store for today only.

Just went on and downloaded Dream On. :D It's only available on the American Store though.

There's now reported rumors that this will include "drum and microphone support". So some are guessing it may be a crossover into Rock Band territory...

There's now reported rumors that this will include "drum and microphone support". So some are guessing it may be a crossover into Rock Band territory...

I hope not. Just keep it at Guitar Hero level for Christ Sake. It's Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, not Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - - - With a dash of Rock Band!