VIDEOGAME Thread...

Well, the weapons are futuristic, but not crazy out of this world futuristic weapons like the previous Turok's. None the less, it's fun as Hell in my opinion. Using the bow is awesomely fun!

Aaaw, but one of the most kickass things about the old Turoks were the over-the-top guns that would fry anything within a certain radius. :lol: Yeah, I found the bow and knife were really fun in the demo. Is stealth a necessity in the game or can you just run and gun the whole thing?

I finished BioShock the other day. Thouroughly enjoyed it. Not the best game ever but a damn good one. Gorgeous design and a thoughtful plot. Final boss was a bit of a disappointment but I really did like the ending even if it was somewhat short.

Neat. I heard the game was pretty good but haven't gotten to play it because I don't have a 360.

:o:no:

Edited by Moop

Well, the weapons are futuristic, but not crazy out of this world futuristic weapons like the previous Turok's. None the less, it's fun as Hell in my opinion. Using the bow is awesomely fun!

Aaaw, but one of the most kickass things about the old Turoks were the over-the-top guns that would fry anything within a certain radius. :lol: Yeah, I found the bow and knife were really fun in the demo. Is stealth a necessity in the game or can you just run and gun the whole thing?

I finished BioShock the other day. Thouroughly enjoyed it. Not the best game ever but a damn good one. Gorgeous design and a thoughtful plot. Final boss was a bit of a disappointment but I really did like the ending even if it was somewhat short.

Neat. I heard the game was pretty good but haven't gotten to play it because I don't have a 360.

:o:no:

Certain parts you'll want/have to stealth to avoid all of the AIs, but from what I've played to so far in the full game, I've only had to really stealth at one part. Trust me though, you'll like it even more when you start playing through the full game.

and yes Moop, I'm a proud PS3 supporter. :)

EDIT: Yes, I do remember those crazy Turok weapons from the other games. Do you remember the weapon you got if you dove into the Lava at one point and went to the bottom and got the gun? It was crazy! It only had two shots when you get it but if you have the infinate ammo cheat it was crazy. When you shot it, it was like a small nuclear explosion. Sort of that similar to a small mushroom cloud. :lol:

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

Rockband has stolen my life.

Its all I think about now

I'm sorry to hear that.

Nah, I'm just kidding. It is a fun game, but the guitar absolutely sucks for it. The drums are fun, and singing is fun if you can control your voice, but that guitar sucks. It's nothing compaired to the Guitar Hero guitar. It's to much like a real guitar, which in my opinion, if you want to play something like that, then go do it, don't play the game that trys to make it look as close to the real thing as possible. Other than the guitar on Rock Band though, it is a really good game.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
played Kid Icarus Today.

tis awesome.

I've been playing the game since I'm like 4, absolutely love it.

And moop, seriously, get a new gig. Like I get it's hard to be rejected, and we all know that you think I'm fine. It sucks getting rejected by someone you like, I know that. But, I'm sorry, I'm just not interested.

Certain parts you'll want/have to stealth to avoid all of the AIs, but from what I've played to so far in the full game, I've only had to really stealth at one part. Trust me though, you'll like it even more when you start playing through the full game.

EDIT: Yes, I do remember those crazy Turok weapons from the other games. Do you remember the weapon you got if you dove into the Lava at one point and went to the bottom and got the gun? It was crazy! It only had two shots when you get it but if you have the infinate ammo cheat it was crazy. When you shot it, it was like a small nuclear explosion. Sort of that similar to a small mushroom cloud. :lol:

Ah well, I'll probably stealth most of the game anyway, even if it's not needed. Stealth is always fun. ^_^

And I'm a proud Nintendo supporter but that doesn't mean I don't love the shit outta my 360. :lol:

Yeah, I think I remember that one! Was it that blue one you had to charge or something? I haven't played these games in years, so I might be wrong.

And moop, seriously, get a new gig. Like I get it's hard to be rejected, and we all know that you think I'm fine. It sucks getting rejected by someone you like, I know that. But, I'm sorry, I'm just not interested.

B-but... I drew you this picshoor. :(

jakanmopdu0.png

Edited by Moop

Guest Jack_the_ripper

EDIT: Yes, I do remember those crazy Turok weapons from the other games. Do you remember the weapon you got if you dove into the Lava at one point and went to the bottom and got the gun? It was crazy! It only had two shots when you get it but if you have the infinate ammo cheat it was crazy. When you shot it, it was like a small nuclear explosion. Sort of that similar to a small mushroom cloud.

Ah well, I'll probably stealth most of the game anyway, even if it's not needed. Stealth is always fun. ^_^

And I'm a proud Nintendo supporter but that doesn't mean I don't love the shit outta my 360.

Yeah, I think I remember that one! Was it that blue one you had to charge or something? I haven't played these games in years, so I might be wrong.

B-but... I drew you this picshoor. :(

jakanmopdu0.png

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: that drawing... just fucking priceless :P

Is anyone much of an Age Of Empires player or Battlefield player on here?

I used to play Age of Empires a whole lot because it came with the computer. It's still really fun.

And Moop, actually that isn't the one, but the one I'm talking about is crazy. There's a video on YouTube of someone using it. I'll have to find it.

I started playing Super Mario Galaxy again (I stopped for a while and started playing Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Zack and Wiki and Lego Star Wars)

I've got all 120 stars.

Now people, tell me - is there any point in completeing the game again with Luigi? I played it for half hour and it seems to be exactly the same. I'm not wasting my life getting another 120 stars if the reward is shit.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Who still has a NES (nintendo)? I just saw one of my favorite games on ebay for 99 cents... and now I want to get a NES again.

I do now, I didn't for a while, but my gf had 1 for years, she never used it anymore, so gave it to me for christmas.

Binge, I hear the reward is worth it... I haven't done it though, and have no clue what the reward is.

Who still has a NES (nintendo)? I just saw one of my favorite games on ebay for 99 cents... and now I want to get a NES again.

why dont you just download an emulator?

i got a pack with 976 games, all NES :D

played Kid Icarus Today.

tis awesome.

I've been playing the game since I'm like 4, absolutely love it.

its annoyingly difficult.

jakanmopdu0.png

Nice Bulge :lol:

Any once interested in old games?

I started watching this 5 part documentary on the evolution of games.

Very Very Interesting. ;)

I have rediscovered my love for The Elders Scrolls: Oblivion :mellow: I can't understand why didn't play through it on my old computer.

:wub: I love it, it's seriously amazing!! Check out Morrowind too, really cool.

Personally I reckon Morrowind was a better game than Oblivion. The more varied world and the lack of level scaling did the business.

to anybody living in Eastern Europe,are you flea markets filled with Famiclone's (which break easily,but can be fixed easily aswell) costing about 20 US dollars and cassettes which are about 6-7 dollars and have about 1-6 different games(not 9999) :D

I have rediscovered my love for The Elders Scrolls: Oblivion :mellow: I can't understand why didn't play through it on my old computer.

:wub: I love it, it's seriously amazing!! Check out Morrowind too, really cool.

Personally I reckon Morrowind was a better game than Oblivion. The more varied world and the lack of level scaling did the business.

I've just started to play Morrowind on my old, venerable Xbox. Once you get into it it's incredibly absorbing.

My only gripes were it took so damn long to level up so you stood a chance against anything. The combat system is too hit-and-miss. I'm an archer. Out of 20 arrows I fire, maybe 1 will hit. It's also almost too complex. I was craving some expository dialogue about the more mystical concepts related to the world.

Edited by ADPT