VIDEOGAME Thread...

Give me Wii Sports, Link's Crossbow Training, Wii Fit, Soulcalibur Legends.

Wii Sports is good for a pack in, Links Crossbow is good for a pack in. Neither would be that great as a stand alone. Wii Fit will be a total pass, imo. But, I'm sure the casual crowd will eat it up, and SoulCalibur Legends got horrible reviews. Stay away from that game.

cant wait to get my hands & my wii zapper gun on this aswell

3518773xwz8.jpg

Here's something I can agree on you with. :lol:

I really want to pick this up. I don't think the Zapper/HOTD pack in is going to be released over here, though.

Either way, I already bought a Zapper. I'll be getting HOTD for the zombie killinz, and so my Zapper doesn't get too cold. I hope they utilize some games from the ground up that use the Zapper to its full potential.

I've heard you can't do that with warhawk, i thought that was the only exception, I guess not, cool.

but anyways, since you can only download things 5 times each, it's best to have a circle of yourself and 4 other people, which i propose we do here, instead of risking it with people in another forum.

for instance

i buy tekken for $40 and give it to 4 of you guys, then i'm not obligated to pitch in again until you 4 have each given me (yourself, and everyone else in the circle) 40$ worth of games, then I buy again.

It effectively cuts the price by 80%, guitar hero and rock band add ons are pretty much free with this technique.

psn ID is quadlaser, by the way.

so who's in?

:rofl-lol: @ that gif

Edited by quadlaser

I've heard you can't do that with warhawk, i thought that was the only exception, I guess not, cool.

but anyways, since you can only download things 5 times each, it's best to have a circle of yourself and 4 other people, which i propose we do here, instead of risking it with people in another forum.

for instance

i buy tekken for $40 and give it to 4 of you guys, then i'm not obligated to pitch in again until you 4 have each given me (yourself, and everyone else in the circle) 40$ worth of games, then I buy again.

It effectively cuts the price by 80%, guitar hero and rock band add ons are pretty much free with this technique.

psn ID is quadlaser, by the way.

so who's in?

:rofl-lol: @ that gif

It works, but I think the name you have to play on with it is the name you downloaded it from.

Oh and, how many differn't users can you have on your PS3?

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Anyone here play "Geometry Wars: Galaxies"? Seriously thinking of pickin' this up with the incredibly strong reviews. Sounds like a great port to the Wii:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/...trywarsgalaxies

I was very doubtful of that title, until my friend brought it over the other day, and it's a really great game. Very worth the budget price.