VIDEOGAME Thread...

graphics do not make a good game, its all about gameplay, thats why in the uk you can buy a ps3 & 360 anywere

but you cant get your hands on a wii for love nor money

must be a real bummer when you invest so much money & time into a machine no one wants to buy, especially when everyone wants the inferior product so to speak

ps- awaiting stalker

actually the wii's are trickling back into stock at amazon and play.com

Last time i saw one was on play.com last week.

I'm still amazed at the shortage of the system though!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjabread_Man

Us 360 and PS3 owners sure missed out on a gem there. :lol:

Placing the ps3 on ebay as i speak :mellow:

:lol:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Speaking of the Wii... how are you guys enjoying Rock Band? Pretty fun, isn't it?

Ohhh wait a second...... nevermind. :P

well if your into games that tell you what to do and when.

by the way, ps3's owner can't talk shit about our shovel ware as long as this title is on it:

Gundamcrossfire_cover.jpg

and don't forget about this incredible title for the 360:

BombActZerobox.jpg

All systems have their shit games, that's not what you concentrate on. You concentrate on the AAA titles. However, if your too foolish to even realize that, then this conversation is done.

Well, I completed Zack and Wiki in 21 hours. 100% Chests and Everything.

A good game, if only it was longer, and had more to do, the puzzles verged onto ridiculous in some stages.

If any of you are interested I'm putting it on E-bay, I'll post the link here in a bit.

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

Guest Jack_the_ripper

glad you enjoyed it binge & slash... and how much longer do you expect a point and click adventure puzzle game to be?

glad you enjoyed it binge & slash... and how much longer do you expect a point and click adventure puzzle game to be?

Well not the game longer, more the levels themselves.

My favourite missions were definately Operation: Payback (on Rose's plane), The castle one involving all the portraits, and Barbaros Island, and those are the kind of lengths I wish every level was. The first two terrortries, the Jungle and Iceland, were over before it even started for me!

My E-bay Auction For Zack And Wiki (** UK ONLY **)

Edited by Binge_And_Slash

My favourite missions were definately Operation: Payback (on Rose's plane), The castle one involving all the portraits, and Barbaros Island, and those are the kind of lengths I wish every level was. The first two terrortries, the Jungle and Iceland, were over before it even started for me!

auctions you know wich are definetely gonna sell ( like your game as its a poular title)

you should start the listing at 99p, it makes the listing fee's cheeper, theres no way its gonna sell for 99p,

auctions you know wich are definetely gonna sell ( like your game as its a poular title)

you should start the listing at 99p, it makes the listing fee's cheeper, theres no way its gonna sell for 99p,

I used to do that, until I got Medal Of Honor: Vanguard for the Wii. I completed it in a day - then placed it on e-bay. It sold for £5.41.

Just completed ratchet and clank:tools of destruction on ps3

^_^ what a totally incredible game, couldnt recommend it more.

I WANT TO KNOW IF CLANK IS OK?! :mellow:

And how cool is Mr Zurkon? :lol: "Mr Zurkon is not impressed."

Just completed ratchet and clank:tools of destruction on ps3

^_^ what a totally incredible game, couldnt recommend it more.

I WANT TO KNOW IF CLANK IS OK?! :mellow:

And how cool is Mr Zurkon? :lol: "Mr Zurkon is not impressed."

damn i want this game so bad :(

i would love another Jak and Daxter game. Jak 3 was excellent.

Edited by Dean-16

All systems have their shit games, that's not what you concentrate on. You concentrate on the AAA titles. However, if your too foolish to even realize that, then this conversation is done.

I laugh at you saying this.

If this is what you truly believe, then why do you give the PS3 so much shit?

And, no one can argue that the Wii has more shovelware than any other of the current gen systems.

And, that is because the developers can still sell the shit games to the casual market, and get away with it.

Hopefully this will change.

You'll always have your Grade A titles from Nintendo. Always. The third party developers in wherein the problem lies. The good third party titles are few, and far between. There are a few here, and there worth your money. As what could be said for No More Heroes (Which I'll picking up this weekend). But, there's just way too much shit.

And, just as this game is getting good reviews, it wont sell. It'll be the same story as Zack and Wiki.

Nobody will know about this game, and Sudo wont get the sequel he wants, because it wont sell enough copies.

It's really sad.

Like, what Lawrence posted a page, or so ago.

Carnival Games? Come the fuck on. Another stupid mini game collection.

A game that took no talent to make. But, guess what? It's selling like fucking crazy.

Do you have to even wonder why the Wii gets slacked on so much for?

I complain because this is the only next gen system I own.

I want more to play. I hate feeling like I made the wrong decision with my purchase.

I'm content now. I have enough to play. But, what will I be saying after Q2?

What will I be saying after I only picked up 4-5 titles for the Wii this year?

I'll feel like the same way I did over the summer.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I laugh at you saying this.

If this is what you truly believe, then why do you give the PS3 so much shit?

And, no one can argue that the Wii has more shovelware than any other of the current gen systems.

And, that is because the developers can still sell the shit games to the casual market, and get away with it.

Hopefully this will change.

You'll always have your Grade A titles from Nintendo. Always. The third party developers in wherein the problem lies. The good third party titles are few, and far between. There are a few here, and there worth your money. As what could be said for No More Heroes (Which I'll picking up this weekend). But, there's just way too much shit.

And, just as this game is getting good reviews, it wont sell. It'll be the same story as Zack and Wiki.

Nobody will know about this game, and Sudo wont get the sequel he wants, because it wont sell enough copies.

It's really sad.

Like, what Lawrence posted a page, or so ago.

Carnival Games? Come the fuck on. Another stupid mini game collection.

A game that took no talent to make. But, guess what? It's selling like fucking crazy.

Do you have to even wonder why the Wii gets slacked on so much for?

I complain because this is the only next gen system I own.

I want more to play. I hate feeling like I made the wrong decision with my purchase.

I'm content now. I have enough to play. But, what will I be saying after Q2?

What will I be saying after I only picked up 4-5 titles for the Wii this year?

I'll feel like the same way I did over the summer.

I have over 20 games right now for the wii, a majority of them being 3rd party. Problem is that clearly you are not looking any further then the edge of your nose. If your looking for cliched experiences that have been done a million times before and probably better at that, perhaps you should go pick up a 360 or a ps3.

The irony of your statement is that the ps3 has no AAA titles as of right now. the closest it came with a AAA title is uncharted, but again, it's been done before, and better.

Honestly, do Nintendo a favor, if your so dis-satisfied with your wii, sell it to someone who wants it more then you do, and won't bitch about "lack of third party support because their isn't big explosions or enough gore."

^ Yeah, I was thinking off dusting off my Wii and giving that game a shot as I'm a fan of SUDA51. Killer7 was by far the best game for NGC.

"The Witcher".

Amazing game! Best RPG I've played in a long time!

Funny Review

:rofl-lol: Brilliant.

Edited by Moop