VIDEOGAME Thread...

china doesn't have ps3.

instead of asking dumb question, find out what google is.

what the hell are you talking about? I'ts China, not Bangladesh. And in Shanghai i might add. so shut up and keep shut if you have nothing useful to say, ok?

You seem to be forgetting ENITRELY that China is under a Communist Dictatorship, they don't get 90% of the media that we do. It's out in Hong Kong though. So best of luck with that.

China are nothing but the manufactures.

NOW GO LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING GOOGLE!!!!

So you mean even in the city centre of Shanghai, the most advanced country in China that looks like Tokyo, won't have atleast one shop for Sony? or Virgin? nothing? you seem to forget that in the last 10 years the communist leadership has relaxed and allowed China to build up its industry again. Check it on Wikipedia. And i have used google, just because it doesnt show any games doesnt mean its not there, trust me i know.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
china doesn't have ps3.

what the hell are you talking about? I'ts China, not Bangladesh. And in Shanghai i might add. so shut up and keep shut if you have nothing useful to say, ok?

You seem to be forgetting ENITRELY that China is under a Communist Dictatorship, they don't get 90% of the media that we do. It's out in Hong Kong though. So best of luck with that.

So you mean even in the city centre of Shanghai, the most advanced country in China that looks like Tokyo, won't have atleast one shop for Sony? or Virgin? nothing? you seem to forget that in the last 10 years the communist leadership has relaxed and allowed China to build up its industry again. Check it on Wikipedia. And i have used google, just because it doesnt show any games doesnt mean its not there, trust me i know.

they do not have ps3 as far as I can tell, it was never officially released in china. it was in Hong Kong though.

china doesn't have ps3.

they do not have ps3 as far as I can tell, it was never officially released in china. it was in Hong Kong though.

Just because it was never officially released doesn't mean it isn't there. Pirate copies have never been offcially released, does that mean you can't get them?

Edited by Assassin's Creed

Guest Jack_the_ripper
china doesn't have ps3.

Just because it was never officially released doesn't mean it isn't there. Pirate copies have never been offcially released, does that mean you can't get them?

Pirate copies are illegal, to the point of which if you are caught bringing them into north america you can be arrested.

china doesn't have ps3.

Pirate copies are illegal, to the point of which if you are caught bringing them into north america you can be arrested.

right. We're going off track here. Im talking about originals here. Raw Power's right. If you (Jack) don't know, just lay off and allow someone else to answer, ok?

Guest Jack_the_ripper
as I said, as far as I know, they do not have official copies of games in china.

ok then. But since you're not from China (or Shanghai for that matter) i can't base my thoughts on this, but thanks anyway.

neither is anyone else from here, but I know the industry quite well, and as far as I know, all the shit you can get over there is pirated. Nothing official.

as I said, as far as I know, they do not have official copies of games in china.

ok then. But since you're not from China (or Shanghai for that matter) i can't base my thoughts on this, but thanks anyway.

neither is anyone else from here, but I know the industry quite well, and as far as I know, all the shit you can get over there is pirated. Nothing official.

interesting... but i really want games that i can play network with... and here's a new choise: large number of cheap games that don't work online, or like 4 games that work on network?

Edited by Assassin's Creed

Guest Jack_the_ripper
EM..Yes they do have ps3s in china. Sony would be bloody stupid to not tap into the large market there. Loads of videogame addicts

I've been there and seen them sold there.

Not sure of the price though, forgot to check.

you sure about that? the wii isn't there for sure though.

EM..Yes they do have ps3s in china. Sony would be bloody stupid to not tap into the large market there. Loads of videogame addicts

I've been there and seen them sold there.

Not sure of the price though, forgot to check.

thank you! im pretty worried what jack is saying is true cause i called my dad there and he says he hasnt found anything yet. Do they sell any originals or only copies? and if they do sell originals, is it in chinese or in english?

I've seen them sold in game shops. Maybe they're imported from HK? I don't know

I'll rather not buy games there.

My cousin bought winning eleven for pc and everything was in chinese.

Also, im not sure if the games there are compatible for the europe or the states

china doesn't have ps3.

isnt china a country? :unsure:

Guest Jack_the_ripper
The PS3 games are zone-free, and all the same. It's your console which decides the language etc in the game.

actually thats not true, not ALL ps3 games have all the languages, especially not pirated versions.

Aren't demos on silver too or did I imagine that?

Ah, you're right. Unfortunately, I just found out the demo isn't available in North America for some god forsaken reason. I have a feeling all this waiting isn't worth it for the demo.

The PS3 games are zone-free, and all the same. It's your console which decides the language etc in the game.

Man i really hope this is true. Either way i've lost hope of getting any ps3 games from there since i started this thread... whatever i guess im just gonna have to wait till pirate copies come out here before i buy the ps3...