VIDEOGAME Thread...

Finally beat Assassin's Creed tonight. I hadn't played it for quite awhile and then in the past week I got back into it.

We need Assassin's Creed 2! :lol:

I bought the game when it was released but havn't played it for awhile. Still have about 3 ppl to kill, I do that with alot of games I play them for a bit then buy a new game. Maybe I should just beat the game first then get a new one lol

Who here thinks, if they took their time, and did it right, that a Rambo game would be awesome!

I think it could be done and be near perfect if they took their time and didn't rush to get it out.

They can do any movie really. Just turn it into a brutal shooter in the jungles. with cut scenes telling story from movie. It might be fun to make it like top down run and gun shoot 'em like Commando. Just Cause could be adpated to Rambo theme make it a bit more realistic brutal. There is many ways I could see this happening. They doing new Indiana Jones movie - Lucas Arts? Get that whip going. Fists fights on moving vehicles. Must buy.

I finished Mass Effect. Anyone been through this once. Wanna see what happened in your game?

Finally beat Assassin's Creed tonight. I hadn't played it for quite awhile and then in the past week I got back into it.

I bought the game when it was released but havn't played it for awhile. Still have about 3 ppl to kill, I do that with alot of games I play them for a bit then buy a new game. Maybe I should just beat the game first then get a new one lol

Yeah I have assisins Creed as well. Don't know whether to go through Mass Effect again or play Creed. I'm sort of addicted to ME.

i wouldnt call duke nukem the one game that made gaming, or the granddaddy of em all certainly.

its certainly a landmark game.

but duke nuken just took all of "Castlevania 3D" and made it a little faster and better, the used almost the same game enigne too.

Who here thinks, if they took their time, and did it right, that a Rambo game would be awesome!

I think it could be done and be near perfect if they took their time and didn't rush to get it out.

How about a LEGO rambo game?

you sir deserve a medal...

or a slap...

i personally think while the LEGO Rambo game would be awesome not many other people would...

You HAVE to finish Assassin's Creed. The ending is amazing and fun.

And as for the Rambo game, a LEGO version would actually be really fun aswell. I'd still like an original shooter style though.

I want a Wii sex game........................... You guys know where im going at. Use the remote jerk it up and down really fast.

I think you need to use a traditional joystick for that kind of game.

Idea for Wii game:

Wee - the sex game for real gamers. Naked female wrestling through 150 levels of Golden Showers. Collect the Stars and Level Up your Urinator.

Microsoft Drop HD-DVD Support

We just got confirmation from Microsoft that they've dropped their HD-DVD support. Shocked? Hardly, but it's nice to put all this crap to rest so that we can all embrace the digital revolution that is High Definition.

"As a result of recent decisions made by Toshiba, Hollywood studios, and retailers, Microsoft plans to withdraw from HD DVD. Xbox will no longer manufacture new HD DVD players for the Xbox 360, but we will continue to provide standard product and warranty support for all Xbox 360 HD DVD Players in the market. As we stated earlier, we do not believe this decision will have any material impact on the Xbox 360 platform or our position in the marketplace. HD DVD is one of the several ways we offer a high definition experience to consumers and we will continue to give consumers the choice to enjoy digital distribution of high definition movies and TV shows directly to their living room, along with playback of the DVD movies they already own."

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news.php?id=764

the only main benefit blu ray has to gaming is the amount of space on the discs.

lost game is out this week, i can't wait to get it, don't expect it to be great but i love the show so i'm excited.

got the Turok demo last night, i'm so sick at the terrible ps3 ports out there, i'm not going to buy any more ps3 games unless i'm sure the ports are on par. yes that does mean i may plug in my 360 again :o

Devil May Cry 4 looks pretty cool, anyone got it?

Very good game! I have never played any other DMC games and decided to give it a try, I couldn't put the controller down. Might be one of the better games I have played on the 360. Give it a rent and dont buy it, I was able to beat it in a few days.

Devil May Cry 4 looks pretty cool, anyone got it?

I played a few levels at a friends house its good, very action packed and smooth transition from fights to cut scenes. I trapped in Mass Effect and can't escape. Even tho I finished it I'm still playing it a different way and havent really been to most of the planets. Good game for easy gamerscore points.

Has anyone heard of Guitar Rising? I was reading some magazine at my uni today (orientation in case you care ^_^) and it looks pretty cool. It's like Guitar Hero but for the computer and you use your real guitar.

Website (video demo).

I don't know if it will be helpful to playing guitar...but even if it's not it looks really cool. But I think it could help a bit.

I also emailed them to ask if there's a bass game-mode...but I doubt there will be <_<. Typical.

Edited by FunkyMonk