VIDEOGAME Thread...

Yo fella's I've got Brawl working, my code is: 0602 6055 7333.

Now...how does it work? :huh:

Edit: I think I've got it...I added you or something Moop, my name is PeNiS :unsure:.

Edited by FunkyMonk

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Edit: I think I've got it...I added you or something Moop, my name is PeNiS :unsure:.

well your gonna get banned...

So most of today I've been playing through Second Sight for like the 10th time. Got it for £2.99 a few days ago and I figured I may as well use my PS3 for something as I wait for Metal Gear Solid 4 ^_^

God it's just as good as ever. I love it so much. A sequel is needed so very, very badly. After Timesplitters 4 I hope Free Radical look into it. One of the most underrated games of last gen.

today i was playing COD4 and it was absolute pwnage

Just wait until Battlefield: Bad Company my friend! Ten-times better than CoD4.

Word

My god that looks insane, i just saw some previews. I was a massive BF 2 player, might actually get this.

I was a huge BF2 player aswell, and now all I'm waiting for is this new one. It looks phenominal.

I might add you later, because I think I'm gonna buy it today.

I've only rented it so far, and I want to try out the friend thing now, so I need to buy it. =O

I need to use those taunts for naughty words.

The lag might be unbearable, though.

A two minute match might take 2hours. :lol:

The lag isn't too bad at times, but sometimes it's just fucking horrible.

Sometimes you get lucky when the game pauses itself for like, 30seconds, and you're like, "Fuck, please go through, I'm doing awesome." You just want to get the match done, so you can replay it, and watch it in normal speed.

It's not my fault the game lags. I did the things Nintendo told me to do on their site, and I have a fucking excellent router.

It's the other people that have crap connections.

I've got all but three people unlocked.

I'm gonna start all over after I buy it, though. It wont be too bad. People are way easier to unlock this time around.

Snake is kind of hard to control like I thought he would be, but if you can pull of his moves, they're really powerful.

And, Sonic is waaaay too fast. I like him, though, and if I could use him without suiciding myself, I might be able to main him. :lol:

And, I'm really getting tired of seeing all the Ike, and Pit users online.

Especially Pit, who just spams the hell out of the same attack.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

well as soon as I saw pit, I knew he was someone EVERYONE would use. Come on, an anime angel that you can put black? how much more cliched can you get. A shame since I actually grew up playing kid icarus.

I can easily control sonic, I just think he misses power in his attacks, and that was my biggest problem with him. Perhaps cause he's going at melee pace.

Yah, with Sonic I fall off, and you can't do his up B while spinning, so I always die.

I've only used him a few times, though, because I don't want to get rusty with Kirby.

I really want to do another character, because I've been Kirby in every SSB's game.

And, it's kind of getting old. I want to do Sonic, but you always see Sonic's playing. I guess I'll just have to try, and do Sonic better then everyone else. It's gonna be hard, though, because I'm so used to Kirby. When you use Kirby's jump move for so long, everyone else's feels like they're only half as good. I can't tell you how many times that's saved me from a KO. I also get KO's all the time with his down B. And, that hammer is a beast.

I might just stick with him, because I can usually be on the winning team in Team Battle, or get 1st or 2nd in F4A.

One character I've yet to see on online is Jigglypuff. And, I still haven't seen anyone who can use Olimar successfully.

I also wanted to try MetaKnight, but his attacks are hard to manage.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

my character used to be luigi, but I suck hard with him in brawl, so I need to find another character.

In Teambattles, if you're on Luigi's team, you're always guaranteed to knock someone out when he does his Final Smash.

If I was Luigi, I'd be pissed. :lol:

I know I hate it when someone steals the food that drops after I use Kirby's final smash, unless he's on my team.

I guess I gotta eat faster. >_<

The lag might be unbearable, though.

A two minute match might take 2hours. :lol:

The lag isn't too bad at times, but sometimes it's just fucking horrible.

Sometimes you get lucky when the game pauses itself for like, 30seconds, and you're like, "Fuck, please go through, I'm doing awesome." You just want to get the match done, so you can replay it, and watch it in normal speed.

It's not my fault the game lags. I did the things Nintendo told me to do on their site, and I have a fucking excellent router.

It's the other people that have crap connections

Yeah, I know what you mean. Although, I can't really complain as most of the time it's me that's causing the lag. Fucking Nintendo USB connector is shit. It especially pisses me off when I was in the lead before the lag started and because of a few hooray for tolerance&#33;ry moves, I'll die like 5 times. -_-

Yeah, I know what you mean. Although, I can't really complain as most of the time it's me that's causing the lag. Fucking Nintendo USB connector is shit. It especially pisses me off when I was in the lead before the lag started and because of a few hooray for tolerance&#33;ry moves, I'll die like 5 times. -_-

I use the USB connector too.

I mean, I can use wireless, but I live around a lot of people, and I'm not giving them free internet. :lol:

When there's lag, I spam Kirby's sword attack, and hope I can get someone.

That's when there's really bad lag, though. Like, doing a move I told it to do five seconds after I told it to lag.

hey guys, i'm using my 360 again, and liking it. i won't be setting up a new live account until i get a good online game (R6V2 probably) so i'll probably add some of you then. feels good to have a good online market place again. the noise from the machine is annoying but i'm just thanking god that i didn't get the red ring of death since i haven't used the thing in 9 months

I just got 14/3 with Sonic in a 7stock match against my bro who was Snake, a lv9 Bowser, and a lv9 DK.

The closets score to mine was +5. :lol:

It's probably because they were heavies, though.

I did alright earlier against a lv9 Diddy, but he still won, with 2Stocks left. :book:

On March 20th. the official GTAIV-site will have a "Music Section Update" (www.rockstargames.com/IV)

Fingers crossed for some GN'R included in the game!! rock3

Could be possible, since the game is set in present time......

I've allready pre-ordered the special-edition, wich includes a CD.