VIDEOGAME Thread...

Yes, you have to pay like $100 each month to play live! PSN is free, buy PS3!

PS3 > Wii > 360

Lol, no.

You pay £35 a year. Which is $70. To me, that's like 6 hours work for a year of X-Box Live? Of course I'd get it. Besides, 360 has more games to play it on, I don't wanna have to wait 3 months for a new game.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

Bromle, talking about best looking graphics, I'd never bring up a wii game. You think I'm stupid?

When it comes to art style though, I would bring up no more heroes.

Also, it's no surprise that the nintendo online sucks, I'm not impressed by it. However, Nintendo games are designed to be first and fore-most single player driven (with the exception of mario kart and brawl), so if you're looking for epic single player adventures, Ninty is the place to go.

If you want multiplayer online, go with the other consoles. That simple.

You're high, Raw. It's about 50 bucks a year for XBL. Not to mention you get the first month free. Oh and Halo 3 alone is one game you can get on 360 and not on PS3 that's worth live. I still play Halo 3 online a lot to this day.

FM, yo ass is never online for me to kick for Brawl, so it's kinda hard to take you up on that proposal.

bromle, you have some points which i agree with but some aren't exactly right. firstly devil may cry may look the same as the 360 version but did you notice they half hour install that's needed for the ps3 to reduce loading times? even though the loading times are only 10 seconds shorter than the 360 version which need no install? and that install takes up quite a sizeable amount of memory. some developers can make games well for the system but the majority can't.

as for Home, you make it sound like they haven't given it 2 release dates already, same with Little Big Planet. i'm not going to disregard the ps3 completely, i still play it the most, but i'm just going to stop buying multi plat games for it until they sort their stuff out(games are far too expensive these day to be buying duds, if i can remind you how unplayable the orange box was, i know it was EA being their usual selves, but i didn't think the game would be that horribly made!), i won't be buying anything more from their online store, i won't reccomend the console to anyone until they sort their stuff out! if anything, i discarded my 360 once i got my ps3, now i'm undoing it because from what i've seen, if a majority of 360 users seem to complain about something then Microsoft seem to go out of their way to do something about it, Sony don't, its their attitude i don't like

I thought this was going to be really hard to pull off, but this is actually gonna be really cool.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/860/860511p1.html

Wh-what? Are you serious? Did you watch the video!? There's nothing cool about that! Women aren't going to be flocking to you all moist when you whip out GH on DS. Now, Guitar Hero on 360/PS3 on the other hand... that's how you get laid.

:lol:

I did watch the video. It was gay.

But, come on. I'd at least get an unzip, and a meat slap with that. =O

Or, I could just find a really drunk chick who wouldn't know the difference.

"Is that, *hiccup* Guitar Hero? Ur Hot."

I wont be getting it anyways.

I sold my DS. x_x

You're high, Raw. It's about 50 bucks a year for XBL. Not to mention you get the first month free. Oh and Halo 3 alone is one game you can get on 360 and not on PS3 that's worth live. I still play Halo 3 online a lot to this day.

FM, yo ass is never online for me to kick for Brawl, so it's kinda hard to take you up on that proposal.

whats your gamertag sp i can kick your ass? :D

mines is Dean16Connolly

You're high since Halo is the most overrated games EVER!

Alright I got my 360 today. I got a new one for the same price as a refurbished one which I reckon kicks ass; also hired out Gears of War and Burnout Paradise so I'mma gonna go set it up now.

:lol:

I did watch the video. It was gay.

But, come on. I'd at least get an unzip, and a meat slap with that. =O

That's not saying much. You could get that with Mario Party DS, and that game sucks.

Oh, and I've lost all respect of you since you sold your DS. :( I thought you were my hero, AoD.

whats your gamertag sp i can kick your ass? :D

mines is Dean16Connolly

I added you already, foo. I'm Whiskeyklone, remember? :P

You're high since Halo is the most overrated games EVER!

No doubt, it really is overrated. But that's not to say it isn't fun. It isn't the second coming of Gamer Christ or anything, but nothing beats playing a few rounds of Capture the Flag before work.

Edited by Moop

Xbox desktop trivia.

Recently my desktop stop loading properly at first I thought it was my connectivity. But connection was fine.

So then I thought maybe it needed an system or desktop Update.

So I was checking hard drive and I found 4 Incomplete demo files. These were blocking it up.

So if marketplace won't load up check for demos you think you cancelled but are actually still on the hd in this weird format.

Just reporting back to those who helped me earlier.

if a majority of 360 users seem to complain about something then Microsoft seem to go out of their way to do something about it, Sony don't, its their attitude i don't like

Yeah, They really fixed that Red Ring of Death issue, and not to talk about how they fixed the noise issue when people complained about that :P

Listen, they all got some issues in one form or the other. But bottom line, it comes down to the games and preferences. If you are a hardcore FPS gamer, then there is no doubt, 360 is your console. But if you want a console that is also a movie player, a multimedia player + more adventure types of games, then PS3 is more of a good choice. And if your like the hype these deys, you like waving your hands like a madman, then go for a Wii :P

Guest Jack_the_ripper
if a majority of 360 users seem to complain about something then Microsoft seem to go out of their way to do something about it, Sony don't, its their attitude i don't like

Yeah, They really fixed that Red Ring of Death issue, and not to talk about how they fixed the noise issue when people complained about that :P

Listen, they all got some issues in one form or the other. But bottom line, it comes down to the games and preferences. If you are a hardcore FPS gamer, then there is no doubt, 360 is your console. But if you want a console that is also a movie player, a multimedia player + more adventure types of games, then PS3 is more of a good choice. And if your like the hype these deys, you like waving your hands like a madman, then go for a Wii :P

actually, the wii is the place for the adventure games. Also, I'm sick of this "waving your hands like a madman" bullshit you seem to constantly pull, any functioning retard (I'm sorry you can't function) that's spent half a second with the wii knows all you gotta do is move your wrist.

i'm into all games! its just that the games on ps3 are rarely programed properly and i refuse to pay so much for games that don't work properly. at this moment in time i don't think sony are exploiting the ps3 properly, it's taking them too long to get it going properly. and they can encourage companies to make ps3 to 360 ports all they want but that doesn't change the fact that many devs are having trouble programing for the ps3. i have no doubt that the ps3 is way better than the 360, but until it starts using its potential i'm not going to discard my 360 in replace for my ps3

Guest Jack_the_ripper

i'm into all games! its just that the games on ps3 are rarely programed properly and i refuse to pay so much for games that don't work properly. at this moment in time i don't think sony are exploiting the ps3 properly, it's taking them too long to get it going properly. and they can encourage companies to make ps3 to 360 ports all they want but that doesn't change the fact that many devs are having trouble programing for the ps3. i have no doubt that the ps3 is way better than the 360, but until it starts using its potential i'm not going to discard my 360 in replace for my ps3

No one can program well for the ps3, but that's mostly because the ps3 is so ahead of it's time it's nearly ridiculous. It's technology that would still be considered new 5 years from now. They don't expect to exploit the full potential before another 5 years.

No one can program well for the ps3, but that's mostly because the ps3 is so ahead of it's time it's nearly ridiculous. It's technology that would still be considered new 5 years from now. They don't expect to exploit the full potential before another 5 years.

thats my point! which is why i'm going back to my xbox until the ps3 is up and running. in my opinion, if the 360 wasn't released when it was, the ps3 still wouldn't be released. its just not fully up and running as we can see from the poor store(soon to be updated) and no in-game XMB