VIDEOGAME Thread...

Axls_Shorts_Rule I preordered MGS 4 back in April LAST YEAR, where the hell is my BETA code, and where do I use this code?

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think an access code is needed in Europe. The PS store is being updated on the 17th, and I think the MGO beta will be downlodable directly from there.

I was just gutted I didn't have my Sainsburys colleague discount card with me (Yes, I work in Sainsburys. <_< ) I coulda got it for £22 then!

And RTN I ask you to refrain from dissing my place of work - especially comparing it to that smut known as Tesco - although convenient for being open 24 Hours, I would question what is "meat".

And finally

Axls_Shorts_Rule I preordered MGS 4 back in April LAST YEAR, where the hell is my BETA code, and where do I use this code?

I'm not sure. I just pre-ordered mine yesterday and got my code and DVD. You could go to your local game store that you pre-ordered it from and ask them about it.

I was just gutted I didn't have my Sainsburys colleague discount card with me (Yes, I work in Sainsburys. <_< ) I coulda got it for £22 then!

And RTN I ask you to refrain from dissing my place of work - especially comparing it to that smut known as Tesco - although convenient for being open 24 Hours, I would question what is "meat".

And finally

this thursday europeans will get access to a free and open MGS online beta :D

There's this mega Tesco Extra right next door to my girlfriend basically. Not even all the way down the road.

It's amazing. 2am beer trips made easy.

Spawny bastard. 8am-11pm for off-licenses in Scotland.

On topic: I have Mario Kart too so anyone feel free to PM me for friendcode.

Mario Kart is BEYOND AWESOME!

Anyone wanna play online?

PM me for friendcode!

il play.

although i dont know know my own friendcode :lol:

You get the friend code in the Mario Kart channel. The 12 digit number under your Mii name.

yeah must write it down.

such a retarded idea them friend codes.

And finally

this thursday europeans will get access to a free and open MGS online beta :D

Us to! ^_^

Not sure why I've got a code though when there is going to be a download in the store anyway...

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

Mario Kart is BEYOND AWESOME!

Anyone wanna play online?

PM me for friendcode!

il play.

although i dont know know my own friendcode :lol:

You get the friend code in the Mario Kart channel. The 12 digit number under your Mii name.

yeah must write it down.

such a retarded idea them friend codes.

PM me your friend code, and i'll add you tomorrow. I have to go to sleep now.

Sainsburys! £26.99 WITH the wheel! :shades:

Damn thats good :shocked: thank, ill have a look tomorrow

There's this mega Tesco Extra right next door to my girlfriend basically. Not even all the way down the road.

Which tesco?

Us to! ^_^

Not sure why I've got a code though when there is going to be a download in the store anyway...

you sure? i'm pretty sure yee need the code to get it. it will be on the store but you will need the code to download it. that's what i read anyway unless they've changed it. but you have the code anyway so you're fine

Edited by vicious

Just started playing Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars again today. I'd forgotten how amazing that game is, best RPG i've ever played I reckon just for it's balance of humour, storyline, excellent gameplay and the mario elements I know and love. I'm already hooked :). I got right up to the final boss last time, let's see where i get to this time :).

Us to! ^_^

you sure? i'm pretty sure yee need the code to get it. it will be on the store but you will need the code to download it. that's what i read anyway unless they've changed it. but you have the code anyway so you're fine

I'm not sure, I just know I'm getting it. Haha.

Same here, but we just need the code. I got it though. ^_^

i think you have to sign up on the Konami website, you should check out some PS3 forums just in case, it'll suck to miss it.

what do you guys think of the store? it looks nice, lets just hope they get good content now. Japan are getting MGS one!

i think you have to sign up on the Konami website, you should check out some PS3 forums just in case, it'll suck to miss it.

what do you guys think of the store? it looks nice, lets just hope they get good content now. Japan are getting MGS one!

Is everything in the Japan PSN store in Japanese?

*Ponders getting MGS 1 from his JAP account in hopes that it's in English*

Is everything in the Japan PSN store in Japanese?

*Ponders getting MGS 1 from his JAP account in hopes that it's in English*

i'm not sure, i don't think so unless it states it on the title of the game. i got the folklore demo once and it was all japanese, some people who got the GT demo said it was in japanese but when i got the echochrome demo it was in english but the titled of the game said "english and chinese version"

i don't know if they have the game yet anyway but sony confirmed it was coming april/may.

they released a boxset with the first 3 games for ps2 recently in the states, i'm hoping it will come here