Thunderstruck

Death Star

In my freshman year of high school, my life was AC/DC. I'll always owe Angus a debt for getting me into rock n' roll and inspiring me to pick up the guitar. I have got to see them live. But they seem to also be pulling a Chinese Democracy since the release of Stiff Upper Lip (which kicked ass by the way). Angus, though he always has, is looking REALLY frail these days, to be honest. I hope he isn't sick.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

It's my 2nd favoriteband of al times. after gnr! rock3 Whole lotta rosie, the jack and dirty deeds done dirt cheap are my favorite songs.

Gotta love AC/DC, i hope when they next go out on tour (if it happens) they'll still put on a show worth seeing. Is Angus's hair still short? on the Stiff Upper Lip DVD he'd stopped looking like a rock god and started to look like a weedy old man in a schoolboy outfit. If he got his hair long again, that'd change. A bald Angus is unthinkable :P. They still play like absolute Gods, come back AC/DC rock n roll needs you!

AC/DC LAUNCHES WORLD TOUR-- UNITED MIDGETS ASSOCIATION THANKS THEM

In an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of the circus side show feel to rock concerts, a la Motley Crue, AC/DC has launched a massive world tour, including midgets on the sides of the stage.

Japanese United Midgets Association director Tai Ne Tim says, "It is greatly appreciated in the midget community that AC/DC has decided to take these measures (no pun intended) to relieve discrimination. AC/DC has managed to show the world that midgets are just normal peoplea and that size is irrelevant.

The larger-than-life rock god, AC/DC's guitarist Angus Young, comes up to Mr. Tim's shoulders."

Source

Seriously, though, AC/DC ALWAYS put on a great show. They always give it 125% and care a lot about their fans. Angus has some serious receding hair line, so I don't know if he'd grow his hair for a tour or not. He certainly would fucking rock, though.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Guest knerken

The band that got me into rock. Possibly the best band ever. Ever.

But i'm getting sick of waiting for a new album and tour...

Edited by knerken

AC/DC LAUNCHES WORLD TOUR-- UNITED MIDGETS ASSOCIATION THANKS THEM

In an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of the circus side show feel to rock concerts, a la Motley Crue, AC/DC has launched a massive world tour, including midgets on the sides of the stage.

Japanese United Midgets Association director Tai Ne Tim says, "It is greatly appreciated in the midget community that AC/DC has decided to take these measures (no pun intended) to relieve discrimination. AC/DC has managed to show the world that midgets are just normal peoplea and that size is irrelevant.

The larger-than-life rock god, AC/DC's guitarist Angus Young, comes up to Mr. Tim's shoulders."

Source

Seriously, though, AC/DC ALWAYS put on a great show. They always give it 125% and care a lot about their fans. Angus has some serious receding hair line, so I don't know if he'd grow his hair for a tour or not. He certainly would fucking rock, though.

I thought he just kept it short and spiky now?