06/02/07 Monterrey, Mexico SET LIST

highvoltage

This thread is for concert UPDATES only. :)

SETLIST

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr Brownstone

4. Live And Let Die

5. Robin Solo

6. Sweet Child

7. Better

8. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

9. You Could Be Mine

10. Dizzy solo (Angie)

11. The Blues

12. Richard/Robin solo

13. Out Ta Get Me

14. November Rain

15. IRS

16. BBF solo (+ Don't Cry)

17. My Michelle

18. Patience

19. Nightrain

Encore

20. Paradise City

Thanks to zaxel23 and HTGTH

Feel free to discuss the show here - http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=96160

Pics can be found here (thanks to hbkhk)- http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=96108

This setlist makes me think I won't really be seeing them in Sydney when they come. To pay $170 and get a bunch of guys completely instrumentally covering songs they didn't even write, with only the singer the original....well unworth it :angry:

Trust me, when I lights go down in Sydney and the astomsphere builds - then Guns' kick your ass for the following 2 and half hours - the LAST thing on your mind will be that you were short-changed!

Yeah right dude as if I'm gonna go to that show. An instrumental cover band with just the singer is well unworth it. I'd pay a lot to see Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Matt because they are Gn'R whether together or not. This band...unless they played a setlist vastly filled with their own music and very little Gn'R...I wouldn't waste my money on.

This setlist makes me think I won't really be seeing them in Sydney when they come. To pay $170 and get a bunch of guys completely instrumentally covering songs they didn't even write, with only the singer the original....well unworth it :angry:

Trust me, when I lights go down in Sydney and the astomsphere builds - then Guns' kick your ass for the following 2 and half hours - the LAST thing on your mind will be that you were short-changed!

Yeah right dude as if I'm gonna go to that show. An instrumental cover band with just the singer is well unworth it. I'd pay a lot to see Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff and Matt because they are Gn'R whether together or not. This band...unless they played a setlist vastly filled with their own music and very little Gn'R...I wouldn't waste my money on.

speak this after you've gone and seen them... what burns me up is that people are allready making their minds up when seeing bootlegs and what not ... go to the show and if you feel that it sucked or you were short changed, then ask for a refund!

speak this after you've gone and seen them... what burns me up is that people are allready making their minds up when seeing bootlegs and what not ... go to the show and if you feel that it sucked or you were short changed, then ask for a refund!

All in all I'm reluctant to go that's all. And you can't really get your refund can you?

All in all I'm reluctant to go that's all. And you can't really get your refund can you?

If you make a strong enough case, I don't see why not.

Venue: Arena Monterrey

Capacity: 18.000

Soundcheck: Jungle, Madagascar, Easy, Brownstone...

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heavens Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet, Out Ta Get Me, Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Don't Cry),My Michelle, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: Paradise City

Notes: Sold-out show. Crowd being very nervous before GNR went on-stage. Show started at aprox. 2 AM (EST). During the concert, Axl hold up a sign saying "Fuck Me, Axl!" icon_biggrin.gif Lineup of the band was: Axl, Dizzy, Chris, Robin, Richard, Ron, Tommy and Frank.

Thanks to gnrpatience, leatherrebel, zaxel23 and HTGTH for keeping us updated.

Edited by Mango

Venue: Arena Monterrey

Capacity: 18.000

Soundcheck: Jungle, Madagascar, Easy, Brownstone...

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo/Jam with Frank and Dizzy, Sweet Child O' Mine, Better, Knockin' On Heavens Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet, Out Ta Get Me, Jam, November Rain, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Don't Cry),My Michelle, Patience, Nightrain

Encore: Paradise City

Notes: Sold-out show. Crowd being very nervous before GNR went on-stage. Show started at aprox. 2 AM (EST). During the concert, Axl hold up a sign saying "Fuck Me, Axl!" icon_biggrin.gif Lineup of the band was: Axl, Dizzy, Chris, Robin, Richard, Ron, Tommy and Frank.

Thanks to gnrpatience, leatherrebel, zaxel23 and HTGTH for keeping us updated.

Impressive set list..... :sleeper:

I was hoping for a:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Nightrain, Double Talkin' Jive, Voodoo Chile (Intro), Civil War, I Was Only Joking (Intro) Patience, November Rain, Drum Solo, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo, The One (Intro), Sweet Child O' Mine, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Only Women Bleed (Intro), Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dead Horse (w/ Axl on accoustic), Estranged, Paradise City

Notes: Line-up: Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum, Dizzy Reed

:rofl-lol: :xmasssanta:

Edited by Son Of A Gun

I was hoping for a:

Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Nightrain, Double Talkin' Jive, Voodoo Chile (Intro), Civil War, I Was Only Joking (Intro) Patience, November Rain, Drum Solo, You Could Be Mine, Guitar Solo, The One (Intro), Sweet Child O' Mine, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Only Women Bleed (Intro), Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dead Horse (w/ Axl on accoustic), Estranged, Paradise City

Notes: Line-up: Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum, Dizzy Reed

Your a moron. Why would you honestly waste your time coming to this fansite if you don't give two shits about this band? Get a life.

I was hoping for a:

Your a moron. Why would you honestly waste your time coming to this fansite if you don't give two shits about this band? Get a life.

Some people in this world have no sense of humour :scared: