Iron Maiden live at Download!

Zint

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be fucking amazing. According to ironmaiden.com, they're doing 5 songs from AMOLAD (probably the same 5 they've been doing all eyar) and 5 songs from NOTB plus other classics. That means hopefully the first time The Prisoner's been played since 1988!!! rock3

It's gonna be fucking amazing. According to ironmaiden.com, they're doing 5 songs from AMOLAD (probably the same 5 they've been doing all eyar) and 5 songs from NOTB plus other classics. That means hopefully the first time The Prisoner's been played since 1988!!! rock3

Hopefully not. Allthough I love Iron Maiden, I have to say, that the Prisoner sucks. It's like Invaders or Can I play with madness. These songs are just not good. They should play more of their newer stuff.

I'll be there!

And the setlist will apparently look something like this..

1. Different World

2. These Colours Don't Run

3. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

6. Children of The Damned

7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg

8. For The Greater Good of God

9. The Number of The Beast

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

13. 2 Minutes To Midnight

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

I'll be there!

1. Different World

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

With 1 more NOTB song ^_^

I'm hoping for 22 Acacia Avenue.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

They're great live. My favorite-show is still Ullevi in Gothenburg 2005. I was there. The swedish televishon showed it. So the quality is great!

I'll be there!

1. Different World

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Psh, The Prisoner takes a shit all over 22 Acacia Avenue. Third worst song on the album IMO

I'll be there!

1. Different World

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Psh, The Prisoner takes a shit all over 22 Acacia Avenue. Third worst song on the album IMO

I dunno, Gangland's close...

Lucky you guys that will be there

I hope I'll be able to at least watch it though

When it comes to maiden live, I just can't get enough! I've seen them 5 times the last was this march and Bruce solo 3 times.

Cool setlist! "The evil that men do" is one of my fav maiden songs and out of AMOLAD "For The Greater Good of God", great song, amazing live!

Up the Irons!

Wildest Dreams, Powerslave and Die With Your Boots on would be good too rock1

They deffinitely won't play Die With Your Boots on since they played it on the Early Days tour, and they deffinitely won't play Powerslave cause next year's the Golden Years tour. I guess something from DOD would be cool, but Maiden never change up their setlist mid tour.

They deffinitely won't play Die With Your Boots on since they played it on the Early Days tour, and they deffinitely won't play Powerslave cause next year's the Golden Years tour. I guess something from DOD would be cool, but Maiden never change up their setlist mid tour.

Wrong they do change it.

The setlist they had in Greece and and Dubai (which was the same) differed from the rest of their AMOLAD tour

I don't like DOD. I can't see what the rest of you like in it but even if I had the best of intentions to listen to it, it still sounds as one of the most weak maiden albums to me.

I'll be there!

1. Different World

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

My arse. Prisoners crap compared to Acacia.

I'll be there!

1. Different World

4. Wrathchild

5. The Trooper

10. Fear of The Dark

11. Run To The Hills

12. Iron Maiden

Encores

14. The Evil That Men Do

15. Hallowed Be Thy Name

My arse. Prisoners crap compared to Acacia.

Yeah, I agree.

Wrong they do change it.

The setlist they had in Greece and and Dubai (which was the same) differed from the rest of their AMOLAD tour

I don't like DOD. I can't see what the rest of you like in it but even if I had the best of intentions to listen to it, it still sounds as one of the most weak maiden albums to me.

Except for "Number Of The Beast", "Powerslave", "Piece Of Mind", "Seventh Song Of A Seventh Son", etc.... :ph34r:

I love this album.

Wrong they do change it.

Except for "Number Of The Beast", "Powerslave", "Piece Of Mind", "Seventh Song Of A Seventh Son", etc.... :ph34r:

I love this album.

oh not again Iceman! We've been through this before

but what else should I expect from a guy who likes S.A.G.A.P.O. :lol:

Wrong they do change it.

No, this isn't still the AMOLAD tour, the tour shirts proove it! :tongue2: Besides, they're doing a different setlist this year from '06 because they wanted to play classics in place they'd never played. Face it, a lot of people didn't like the idea of the whole album being played live.

Wrong they do change it.

No, this isn't still the AMOLAD tour, the tour shirts proove it! :tongue2: Besides, they're doing a different setlist this year from '06 because they wanted to play classics in place they'd never played. Face it, a lot of people didn't like the idea of the whole album being played live.

Yes I know it's a new tour :tongue2:

I meant that as they did it in the AMOLAD one they could still do it again. Anyway it doesn't really matter. As long as it's Maiden live it's gonna kick ass! haha

Concerning the AMOLAD yes you got a point. There are many mostly young fans that see them live for the first time so they 're looking forward to listen to the classics. But speaking for myself I enjoyed listening to the new songs. Not only they are great but also the band put a lot of energy when playing them.

Wrong they do change it.

I love this album.

oh not again Iceman! We've been through this before

but what else should I expect from a guy who likes S.A.G.A.P.O. :lol:

Only thing I can say is: "Give the password" :drevil: