Who do you hate?

Gnfnrhead

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot one person:

Pete Doherty

Deffinatitly! Thats another one for me. How the hell he is banging Kate Moss??? Doesnt make sense!

Coz he's a gorgeous bad boy with an acoustic guitar? :wub:

xDSGx

i see ugly skag head with heroin seeping out of his pores who looks like he bathed in rotting turd

i quite like him however.

Ohh i hate Shakira i just cant stand her voice it's sooo annoying and her personality she thinks she's better than any other female singer, damn soo arrogant.. Yeah she knows how to move her hips but meh i can't understnad how can people say she sings like an angel.. :huh:

Paulina Rubio, Blink 182..

i forgot about shakira yeah she sucks shit and yeah paulina rubio ad blink also suck shit

Sigh. I could really do without Avril Lavigne. Her mediocre spawnings get an inappropriately copious amount of airplay, but that's not what actually makes me weary of her. It's her misplaced arrogance and humourless, puerile attitude that are the real kicker, combined with her godawful covers of Chop Suey, Knockin' on Heaven's Door... :confused:

I dislike songs about how awful life is and how depressed is the poor guy (that sings the stupid song)... It's just stupid cause most people are pessimists and this kind of song-writing is just a good way to earn money..

What's the logic in that? So if a songwriter is feeling blue he needs to write a song like Shiny fucking Happy People and not to express his feelings?

No man. I'm talkin for the fake songs for sorrow and sadness that some "artists" put out just cause they know there are people to like them. Phrases in these songs are pretty same. And that's stupid. IT's not that I don't like sad songs or angry songs .. but when the song is fake you feel it.

John Mayer and Justin Timberlake. Can't stand their music. I do like JT as an actor though. He was really good in Alpha Dog. Great movie too! Check it out if you haven't yet. I also can't stand 90% of the rap, r&b, and hip-hop out there either. Can't stand Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. Its all pure shit to me.

virtually every artist that appears on the local mainstream radio station.

oh, and the plain white t's. if i hear that 'hey there dehlia' song once more, i will toss my radio out the nearest window.

edit: oh and hinder. the way the lead singer sings is :vomit:

Edited by P.A. Guns

I forgot one person:

Pete Doherty

Deffinatitly! Thats another one for me. How the hell he is banging Kate Moss??? Doesnt make sense!

Coz he's a gorgeous bad boy with an acoustic guitar? :wub:

xDSGx

:shocked: Are you feeling alright today?

i see ugly skag head with heroin seeping out of his pores who looks like he bathed in rotting turd

Thats more like it.

I forgot one person:

Pete Doherty

you must've jinxed it because they've broken up now :rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: Who else can i do?

Justin Timberlake. He is a very cheesy copy of Michael Jackson.

Even though I don't like JT that much, he's stated numerous times how much of an influence MJ was on his career. He's not trying to copy him, it's just what's influenced him.