FULL Chinese Democracy Alternative Artwork DOWNLOAD

MANETS.FOREVER

It's weird to see who Axl thanks in this album because he thanks Azoff yet now he is in a lawsuit with him. Pretty sad because this proves that this album was rushed out and we got a shitty copy that was forced by the record label.

if you read the thread you'd know that this is from 2008-2009. alot can change very quickly

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t -10 minutes before you see reproductions or should I say print outs of the artwork and made into a shitty copy being sold on ebay under a Malaysian or chinese account.

haha it will happen I think cheap bootlegs when we could have the real deal

beat them to it GNR camp I'll order a couple make it happen :thumbsup:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Wow. What a difference between the booklets. The one that was released was so sterile. This one is full of passionate writing and great visuals. What a hatchet job by the record company douchebags. i can't imagine how much that just gutted Axl.

where is this stuff coming from? howcome we don't have anymore leaks but we get this?

A) Thank you Manets for giving credit as to where this was originally posted.

B) I can tell you guys, as I'm the one who obtained and scanned it, that it is 100% real, in a jewel case and when I received it, it was shrink wrapped with the "Best Buy Exclusive" sticker on the front.

I initially posted pics I took from my phone of the whole booklet and posted them at GNRevo just everyone could see it. Then when a request was made for scans, I scanned each in, uploaded them to

TinyPic, zipped them together and threw them on the 4shared link.

I just checked my 4shared account and saw that there was 300 downloads of it and was like "Hmm, I bet this got posted at mygnr or something" :D

In any case, thanks again Manets for giving credit to where it was posted originally. I'm not here all that often but if anyone has questions on the booklet or whats more/specific scans, feel free to stop by GNRevo and

send me a PM. I can try to fulfill whatever someone needs!

Thanks heaps for posting the scans man. There were some selfish people that tried hoarding the booklet for whatever. Fuck them. Can I ask if you think or know if we will get a full re-release with the alternate artwork through Best Buy? Can you elaborate on how you got this?

No problem whatsoever! I always said I wouldn't make a very good GNR hoarder. I know there's people out there that want to see/hear stuff just as bad as I do. The first thing I did when I got it when take pictures of every single page and upload them to gnrevolution.com because I know I was dying to see more of the book than "hoarders" were letting us prior and I knew others wanted to as well.

As far as how I got it, the best explanation by far really is "right place, right time". I literally had completely dumb luck and got a copy.

As far as future releases, I don't know (or pretend to know) anything more than anyone else. Years ago, I knew people who worked for this label or that label and heard a few things here and there, but that was the extent of it.

where is this stuff coming from? howcome we don't have anymore leaks but we get this?

A) Thank you Manets for giving credit as to where this was originally posted.

B) I can tell you guys, as I'm the one who obtained and scanned it, that it is 100% real, in a jewel case and when I received it, it was shrink wrapped with the "Best Buy Exclusive" sticker on the front.

I initially posted pics I took from my phone of the whole booklet and posted them at GNRevo just everyone could see it. Then when a request was made for scans, I scanned each in, uploaded them to

TinyPic, zipped them together and threw them on the 4shared link.

I just checked my 4shared account and saw that there was 300 downloads of it and was like "Hmm, I bet this got posted at mygnr or something" :D

In any case, thanks again Manets for giving credit to where it was posted originally. I'm not here all that often but if anyone has questions on the booklet or whats more/specific scans, feel free to stop by GNRevo and

send me a PM. I can try to fulfill whatever someone needs!

Thanks heaps for posting the scans man. There were some selfish people that tried hoarding the booklet for whatever. Fuck them. Can I ask if you think or know if we will get a full re-release with the alternate artwork through Best Buy? Can you elaborate on how you got this?

No problem whatsoever! I always said I wouldn't make a very good GNR hoarder. I know there's people out there that want to see/hear stuff just as bad as I do. The first thing I did when I got it when take pictures of every single page and upload them to gnrevolution.com because I know I was dying to see more of the book than "hoarders" were letting us prior and I knew others wanted to as well.

As far as how I got it, the best explanation by far really is "right place, right time". I literally had completely dumb luck and got a copy.

As far as future releases, I don't know (or pretend to know) anything more than anyone else. Years ago, I knew people who worked for this label or that label and heard a few things here and there, but that was the extent of it.

Thanks for the pics man. Had most of them from that other dude who found a copy, but there were definitley some pages missing. And me being the obsessive fan/collector that I am, I had to see them. Thanks again!

The text is really interesting.. Makes for alot of hours of analyzing.. !

What the hell does all that mean !! Always so cryptic.. ! Damn it..!

Agreed. The message from Axl at the end of his "Thank yous" is my favorite part of the whole booklet.

Guest gunns5

It was made because

Riad and those like him exist

The one track off the album that has never been played live post album release, im thinking theres more to it then just current legalities?

Edited by gunns5

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

thinking theres more to it then just current legalities?

Interesting point - didn't Axl indicate Riad was a relation of Everly or Seymour? Maybe the guy sued... or was at least threatening to (Axl might even have feared there's a possibilty he would)?

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Interesting point - didn't Axl indicate Riad was a relation of Everly or Seymour? Maybe the guy sued... or was at least threatening to (Axl might even have feared there's a possibilty he would)?

i like that artwork better

Guest gunns5

Apparently they rehearse Riad a lot (well the band do, not sure on Axl) so im sure the intent of wanting to play it is there, but I guess there never is the 'right' moment?

its the Estranged of the new gnr world.

Apparently they rehearse Riad a lot (well the band do, not sure on Axl) so im sure the intent of wanting to play it is there, but I guess there never is the 'right' moment?

I was fortunate enough to have seen them perform Riad in 02 at The Palace of Auburn Hills. Of course, the show got cut short as Axl threw his mic twice during Patience and walked out after it without an encore, but I still got to hear Riad. Plus Axl sang the end of The Blues as high as it ended up on the album.

There is so much to this booklet.. On top of my head:

Front cover is the hand gesture of Jesus

Back Cover is the 666 hand gesture

Those essays and small texts are so controversial that Axl would never get it out..

I don't think the Record company or bizz likes what Axl has to say.. They don't like the truth to come out..

I feel bad for any artist being sabotaged..

Fuck the industry !!

There is no comparison. Riad was played 12 times in 01-02, if I counted correctly. Estranged was never played (except the 3second incorporated by Ron in his solo - but c'mon...) since 1993...

Edited by DrDrei

Guest gunns5

There is no comparison. Riad was played 12 times in 01-02, if I counted correctly. Estranged was never played (except the 3second incorporated by Ron in his solo - but c'mon...) since 1993...

Riad could mean more to Axl post cd release, same goes with any song.

The 06-11 band hasn't played either, and the short estranged part in his solo is more than any riad part in the last 5 years.

Wow. What a difference between the booklets. The one that was released was so sterile. This one is full of passionate writing and great visuals. What a hatchet job by the record company douchebags. i can't imagine how much that just gutted Axl.

totally agree ..when i got my copy i was thinking ..this is the best you can do Axl?? This is thirteen years of effort? i read later the whole misque and the misfire fiasco.

it was my understanding that CD was to have something like 18 songs on it.

In my opinion this whole release looked smelled and paraded like a contractial obligation and not the opus that Axl risked everything to make. 90 percent of the songs had already been leaked or bootlegged YEARs before and the new songs were underwhelming to say the least...like added from the cutting floor to round out the play list.