Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B004747E59F798E?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

US $36.50 - US $76.50

US $36.50 Ticket + US $10.81 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $47.31

US $76.50 Ticket + US $18.18 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $94.68

WATCH LIVESTREAM

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rickdunsford

Dexter Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (James Bond Theme)

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Civil War (First time played live since 1993)

Sonic Reducer(Dead Boys cover) (Tommy Stinson on lead vocals,

with Band Introductions)

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo(Baba O' Riley)

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Guitar Solo(Mi Amor)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick in the Wall Pt. II

Axl Rose Piano Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road/… more)

November Rain

Bumblefoot Guitar Solo(Pink Panther Theme)

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC cover)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Encore:

Instrumental Jam

Madagascar

Better

Instrumental Jam

Patience

Instrumental Jam

Paradise City

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit to hell. $94. Those Goddamn fees, man. I'll be there. Can't friggin' wait. Maybe some of the guys will hop over to Tootsies for an acoustic set after the show...

Edit: And BTW, I expect this show to do pretty damn well. Nashville stays starved for decent rock shows. I've seen crappy shows fill up Bridgestone many a time. Anyone know off the top of their head the last time GNR's been in Nashville??? I know they haven't since '01 at least.

Edited by TiedHands

Anybody know the specifics on the two different prices? Will the floor be General Admission? Does anybody know the pre-sale password? Ticketmaster's site is shit just like their fucking fees.

US $36.50 - US $76.50

US $36.50 Ticket + US $10.81 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $47.31

US $76.50 Ticket + US $18.18 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $94.68

Just got the below information from an online chat with a dipshit at ticketmaster:

"The $76 is good for Floor and Lower section. And the $36 is good for SOME Lower, Club and Upper."

Why the fuck can't they post more info on their site so people can plan for an event before the tickets go on sale.

im hoping it'll be as great a show as the last one i went to in detroit of 06. i convinced a guy i work with to come along. he liked old guns but never heard any of the new stuff before i let him borrow chi dem which he actually liked.

rock1

Everytime a show is announced,I get more and more anxious/nervous about them playing LA or anywhere in CA.I mean,I haven't heard a peep about anything around here.

OR Denver Colorado... we havent seen GNR since 92! Colorado is GNR turf.

• 1 month later...

Only 4 more days until the Nashville show! I'm driving up after seeing the Atlanta show last month and I'm psyched. Got $28 general admission tickets in the Black Friday Ticketmaster sale. :shades:

Anyone familiar with the Bridgestone Arena have any tips or advice? Or about Nashville in general? Never stayed there. I've heard the best places to drink are in Printer's Alley and Lower Broadway (the latter of which is right next to the arena). True?

Edited by Verruckt

Only 4 more days until the Nashville show! I'm driving up after seeing the Atlanta show last month and I'm psyched. Got $28 general admission tickets in the Black Friday Ticketmaster sale. :shades:

Anyone familiar with the Bridgestone Arena have any tips or advice? Or about Nashville in general? Never stayed there. I've heard the best places to drink are in Printer's Alley and Lower Broadway (the latter of which is right next to the arena). True?

Just stay on the strip (Broadway), which Bridgestone is literally in the middle of. Don't bother going to Printer's Alley, it's rough and seedy and doesn't have as many cool places to go to. From the arena down to the end of the street, which ends in a river, there is literally about 30 or so bars. Of course, Tootsies Orchid Lounge is the most famous, which is just right across the street from the front door to the arena. I've spend half my life back and forth, know a ton about the city. Holler at me if ya need to know anything else...

Just stay on the strip (Broadway), which Bridgestone is literally in the middle of. Don't bother going to Printer's Alley, it's rough and seedy and doesn't have as many cool places to go to. From the arena down to the end of the street, which ends in a river, there is literally about 30 or so bars. Of course, Tootsies Orchid Lounge is the most famous, which is just right across the street from the front door to the arena. I've spend half my life back and forth, know a ton about the city. Holler at me if ya need to know anything else...

Thanks man, that's just the sort of first-hand knowledge I was looking for. You can't get that on Google Maps.

Anyone else have thoughts? What about the venue?

Please message me if you have 2 extra tickets for sale at a decent price. I've spent a fortune on travel and concert tickets to see this band over the past two years and would rather not spend a lot to go see them tomorrow night in Nashville.

does anyone know when they let you start waiting outside the arena doors and when the doors actually open?

There's never a time when they "let" you start lining up. I've been there and people lined up at 8 or 9 am. I, myself, am planning on going down there around 12 and checking it out. As far as when doors open, I'll say 6:30-ish...