Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the horrible feeling he has had his phone taken off him, no updates on here,facebook or twitter , very strange, i hope i am wrong

Venues can't legally take your phone from you. Or so I've been told by security guards at a number of venues.

the last time they rehearsed civil war was in 2000

Yeah some guy taped the rehearsal of Civil War and Estranged in 2000. Person said Axl sounded terrible on Civil War but good on Estranged. I want to hear Buckethead tear it up on those tracks.

i have the horrible feeling he has had his phone taken off him, no updates on here,facebook or twitter , very strange, i hope i am wrong

Venues can't legally take your phone from you. Or so I've been told by security guards at a number of venues.

phew !!! he's gone very quiet

Yeah some guy taped the rehearsal of Civil War and Estranged in 2000. Person said Axl sounded terrible on Civil War but good on Estranged. I want to hear Buckethead tear it up on those tracks.

i've that clip of civil war somewhere... and yes he sounds horrible

Dude, if you have that clip, please upload it! Be a hero for the community bro.

share it then man !

share it then man !

+! - don't be like the Brazillian Hoarders or whoever the arch GNR villains of the early Aughts were

i've to search that... but don't worry :thumbsup:

If it happens, the person who posts it to youtube is a hero,

because the GNR fanbase have been waiting two decades,

to hear the sound of,,,,

CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the GNR fanbase did not go to a slash concert....

i've to search that... but don't worry :thumbsup:

Man, if you do find it and upload it, you are awesome.

share it then man !

+! - don't be like the Brazillian Hoarders or whoever the arch GNR villains of the early Aughts were

That clip's been around for some years, but it isn't confirmed that it's actually Axl signing it. The guy singing sounds horrible indeed but I very much doubt it's him - just like the "Estranged" rehearsals leaked last year if I'm not wrong - it wasn't Guns or at least didn't sound anything like it's sounding now. I won't upload it right now because I'm not @ home but if you want I can still do it tomorrow. But be aware - it doesn't sound like Guns or Axl at all but I could be wrong... haven't heard that for years.

I couldn't hear any sign of Oh My God in the clip that the kid uploaded, but you can definitely hear Civil War.

there's 2 seperate clips one civil war the other oh my god

I couldn't hear any sign of Oh My God in the clip that the kid uploaded, but you can definitely hear Civil War.

Yeah, I couldn't hear Oh My God in its clip, but I definitely heard Civil War in its clip.

And did someone already link those? I linked Civil War before going through all of the pages since I don't remember seeing it on 1-4 earlier.

Edited by DaneisKing1389

share it then man !

That clip's been around for some years, but it isn't confirmed that it's actually Axl signing it. The guy singing sounds horrible indeed but I very much doubt it's him - just like the "Estranged" rehearsals leaked last year if I'm not wrong - it wasn't Guns or at least didn't sound anything like it's sounding now. I won't upload it right now because I'm not @ home but if you want I can still do it tomorrow. But be aware - it doesn't sound like Guns or Axl at all but I could be wrong... haven't heard that for years.

ok mate that would be great if you could

Yeah, I couldn't hear Oh My God in its clip, but I definitely heard Civil War in its clip.

And did someone already link those? I linked Civil War before going through all of the pages since I don't remember seeing it on 1-4 earlier.

you can hear Axls scream from the backing tracks in it (I'm guessing) as well as the chorus etc