Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

Guns N' Roses

Pardon the lack of brevity here as there are a few noteworthy items -

First, as reported via local press in Memphis and directly to fans where

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

Axl is suck a dick. It's like he tries to use big words and degrades every human he comes across that

thinks differently from himself. He's a hellava' singer but a really poor human being. JUST IMO though.

Wow, you're in a great place...a GNR fan forum.

I can't think of a better place for you to be.

Have a great day!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, don't you think it rather unlikely that was written by axl? Second, based on the # of douchetastic posts we see on this board from "hardcore fans", I can only imagine the idiocy that gets posted elsewhere.

We don't know why shows have canceled. Sure ticket sales could be it, but they have played to far less than capacity on this very tour. It could just as easily be the promoters who are responsible. Nobody is in this to lose large sums of money.

This was taken from facebook and in FACT you can tell by the way it was written it was DIRECTLY from AXL.

Read this then go read what he had to say to Madison in past threads, it IS the same tone of Derogatory

comments he uses when adressing other people who do not agree with him. I just hate how he

has to put down other peoples views in order to prove his point. He has no tact. That's all i'm saying.

Awesome performer though.

First of all, don't you think it rather unlikely that was written by axl? Second, based on the # of douchetastic posts we see on this board from "hardcore fans", I can only imagine the idiocy that gets posted elsewhere.

We don't know why shows have canceled. Sure ticket sales could be it, but they have played to far less than capacity on this very tour. It could just as easily be the promoters who are responsible. Nobody is in this to lose large sums of money.

This was taken from facebook and in FACT you can tell by the way it was written it was DIRECTLY from AXL.

Read this then go read what he had to say to Madison in past threads, it IS the same tone of Derogatory

comments he uses when adressing other people who do not agree with him. I just hate how he

has to put down other peoples views in order to prove his point. He has no tact. That's all i'm saying.

Awesome performer though.

Writing style is not like actual handwriting in that it's an accurate way of identifying someone. You can't tell at ALL it's from Axl directly or definitively.

Also, it's one thing to just express a differing viewpoint, it's yet another to come to someone's Facebook FAN page and be rude. This post did not come from nowhere. This was a RESPONSE to the many rude comments that have been left on GN'R's page. I see no reason to be polite towards those who are impolite to you.

Ali

Holy Fuck!! Civil War sounds beautiful!!!

Dude that will be streaming your stream is freaking amazing!!! I hope you have plenty of batteries for tonight.

he said he has 16 X AA's LOL

if those claiming to hear gnr soundchecking civil war are kidding, they will surely go to hell sooner than later ;)

I can confirm they were playing Civil War at soundcheck. I think they've been playing it at other soundcheck though so it probably doesn't mean anything. Would be amazing if they played it tonight though.

In other news, some chick just mooned the GA line. LOL