Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please message me if you have 2 extra tickets for sale at a decent price. I've spent a fortune on travel and concert tickets to see this band over the past two years and would rather not spend a lot to go see them tomorrow night in Nashville.

Ticketmaster still has tix available for $27.76 -- lower level seats.

Just got to Nashville and checked into hotel. Can't wait for tomorrow. ;)

to anyone who has been to this arena before. where do you line up for general admission floor?

It usually kinda varies with each show. There's two different entrances at the front, they'll usually have "Gen Adm" posted on them. But the line will be right there at the front of the arena. But like I said, it's different at every show. The biggest thing they do that pisses me off is sometimes shortly before the doors open, they'll say "alright, guys in one line, girls in another", then it's a mad dash to get in the right line(s). Maybe that won't happen. It usually goes fairly smooth, though...

Just got into town a few hours ago, getting ready to hit the town. Staying at the Hilton across the street from Bridgestone Arena, we'll be at the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow before the show for drinks, if anyone wants to meet up let me know!

Would love too but on a shoestring budget and drinks aren't on the list lol. Probably have to live on hotdogs and ramen noodles most of the week so we can afford gas to drive to Nashville as it is lol.

to anyone who has been to this arena before. where do you line up for general admission floor?

It usually kinda varies with each show. There's two different entrances at the front, they'll usually have "Gen Adm" posted on them. But the line will be right there at the front of the arena. But like I said, it's different at every show. The biggest thing they do that pisses me off is sometimes shortly before the doors open, they'll say "alright, guys in one line, girls in another", then it's a mad dash to get in the right line(s). Maybe that won't happen. It usually goes fairly smooth, though...

In Camden they split us into five lines... it was terrible

Remembering:

Tonight show will be in the city of Nashville, Tennessee, state which Elvis Presley chose to live (Memphis´ town) and have his home!

A nice and history place to country music and Rock N 'Roll!

Good luck Guns. Have a great night! :heart:rock3:)

25748105691126134178100.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :wub: rock2

nashvillecollage.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

39524448.jpg

38870822.jpg

10015321.jpg

Edited by Hatchepsut

Guns N' Roses

Pardon the lack of brevity here as there are a few noteworthy items -

First, as reported via local press in Memphis and directly to fans where

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

Photo by: FLEBEIS

— at US Bank Arena.

388046_10150440297783069_10901008068_8507085_1358404450_n.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Guns N' Roses

possible, the Southaven show on Monday, December 5th has been canceled. Refunds are available at all points of authorized purchase.

As for all the self-indulgent so-called "likes" of GN'R who find it convenient and seemingly their life's purpose and public outcry for glorification to rag on this page and all over the internet about THE VERY PEOPLE that deliver GUNS N' ROSES, especially the plant-heads ( IQ maybe that of the fern in the room) who took aim on the last facebook post - this photo from US Bank Arena should undoubtedly give you a better bad obsession. BTW the NATI folks and show ROCKED on all counts! AND FOR THE RECORD cause "shirley" some self serving propagandists will find a twisted meaning or scrabble the words way of interpreting this post - we deeply appreciate everyone that supports GUNS N' ROSES.

Finally and foremost - NASHVILLE - we look forward to rockin' the roof off your Bridgestone Arena with Zakk Wylde and Black Label Society a bit later today!

That's all folks!

So sassy..... :tongue2:

Dammit to hell. $94. Those Goddamn fees, man. I'll be there. Can't friggin' wait. Maybe some of the guys will hop over to Tootsies for an acoustic set after the show...

Edit: And BTW, I expect this show to do pretty damn well. Nashville stays starved for decent rock shows. I've seen crappy shows fill up Bridgestone many a time. Anyone know off the top of their head the last time GNR's been in Nashville??? I know they haven't since '01 at least.

This is going to sound crazy, but it's absolutely true. The last (and ONLY) time GNR played Nashville was when they were supporting Aerosmith on the Permanent Vacation tour way back in 1988 (September 2, 1988 to be exact). That's it.

They were supposed to play here on October 22, 2006 (I had tickets) but they cancelled and never rescheduled.

Guns N' Roses

Axl is suck a dick. It's like he tries to use big words and degrades every human he comes across that

thinks differently from himself. He's a hellava' singer but a really poor human being. JUST IMO though.

Guns N' Roses

Axl is suck a dick. It's like he tries to use big words and degrades every human he comes across that

thinks differently from himself. He's a hellava' singer but a really poor human being. JUST IMO though.

:confused:

First of all, don't you think it rather unlikely that was written by axl? Second, based on the # of douchetastic posts we see on this board from "hardcore fans", I can only imagine the idiocy that gets posted elsewhere.

We don't know why shows have canceled. Sure ticket sales could be it, but they have played to far less than capacity on this very tour. It could just as easily be the promoters who are responsible. Nobody is in this to lose large sums of money.