Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Estranged, Shacklers, and Civil War = best GNR setlist the past 10 years!

im in australia, and if they add oh my god to that list it would be very tempting to fly to vegas (from australia) to see them

If they play Civil War tonight, I'm making the 4 hour drive to Youngstown on Thursday.

I'll be seeing you Wednesday in Youngstown!!!!

I will laugh so fucking hard when this turns out to be a one time thing :rofl-lol:

But seriously, pick me up in Philly on your way :thumbsup:

Estranged, Shacklers, and Civil War = best GNR setlist the past 10 years!

im in australia, and if they add oh my god to that list it would be very tempting to fly to vegas (from australia) to see them

Haha hell yeah man! Let's hope we see an appearance from OMG tonight, they sound checked it so there is hope!

I got Civil War on video, will post on YouTube soon! Holy fucking shit! They killed it!

You should be focused on enjoying the show right now, not making us happy.

That being said, POST THAT FUCKING SHIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I want you to leave the show right now, drive home and upload that fucker! :thumbsup:

I got Civil War on video, will post on YouTube soon! Holy fucking shit! They killed it!

I want you to leave the show right now, drive home and upload that fucker! :thumbsup:

He's on a smart phone (posting on the forum). Ergo, can post to YouTube without leaving the show

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Wait for me to get a plane to Sydney, might just come with you rock1 rock2

My wife is friends with some people that are/where at the show and people got pissed because of the late start time and the box office was REFUNDING those who wanted to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know an 11pm start is a good start time for GNR but the problem is tickets and ticketmaster have the show starting at 7:30 not 9:00.

These people know nothing about this forum so they had no idea what time it would start after getting there at 7:30 I quess it is understandable that they where pissed.

For me I would have no problems because I follow the band on this forum and I tried to tell them get there at 9pm and GNR will be on about 10-11pm and they didn't listen.

Those who got a left and got a refund will miss a great show. I the show starts at 9 then it should be on the ticket for those who don't follow GNR.

I asked why they left they said they had been there since before 8pm and where not waiting any longer and I said I tried to tell you!!!

So they where for warned and they didn't listen so it's THERE LOSS not mine, I was tring to help them out!!!!!