Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocketqueen, that seventh pic you posted, with the full band where Axl only has the bandanna on. Even though it's not the clearest, it is probably the best picture of him this whole tour. He looks almost just like his old self, I really think the hat and glasses combo makes him look older.

Rocketqueen, that seventh pic you posted, with the full band where Axl only has the bandanna on. Even though it's not the clearest, it is probably the best picture of him this whole tour. He looks almost just like his old self, I really think the hat and glasses combo makes him look older.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The jacket looks kinda like one of his old leather jackets too. I think the mustache is the main thing that makes him look old.

Hey guys I streamed every chance I could. I hate I didn't get to stream civil war but I did get a great HD video from the view

Stream was difficult due to security mostly and tommy trying to have it put up and Ron told me to bring it back out. One point Ron took phone and played with stream on stage.

Crowd was real good. Everyone had a amazing time!

Hey guys I streamed every chance I could. I hate I didn't get to stream civil war but I did get a great HD video from the view

Stream was difficult due to security mostly and tommy trying to have it put up and Ron told me to bring it back out. One point Ron took phone and played with stream on stage.

Crowd was real good. Everyone had a amazing time!

Hey man, I was the other guy with ya'll that had the other after show passes. Was you able to end up getting the Axl signature???

One of the greatest moments you will experience at any concert. Ever.

Axl signed my after party pass but he did that during the show. I waited for Axl to come to room but it seemed he wasn't making his way to that room :(

Yeah, I seen Fernando and Beta, but I think most of them were gonna leave and go to a club. We cut tail and left, we were dead on our feet. It was great hanging out with you guys!!

Edited by TiedHands

Yes I agree. He wore hat and glasses last year too but during the show he'd take them off where he now seems to be keeping them on the entire show. Maybe he covers his face up cause of all the negative talk there's been about his look since RIR

Yes I agree. He wore hat and glasses last year too but during the show he'd take them off where he now seems to be keeping them on the entire show. Maybe he covers his face up cause of all the negative talk there's been about his look since RIR

Yea I'm pretty sure he feels more comfortable with his face covered up, as you can tell by the Metal Show interview, but he should just wear the bandanna. Seriously that picture you took shows him looking as young as he has in years, no need to cover up the man looks pretty good for 50.

I will just say that this band is amazing, as great as anyone could hope, and I was seriously pleasantly surprised at the positive fan reaction. I mean, there was this drunk hillbilly behind me in line, and even he was like "Fuck, this new band plays these songs even better than the old band", and hearing repeated comments like that really surprised me.

Bloody awesome review - but that's the important part. This band is doing the hard work and winning the detractors over (it may take longer to win over all the cupcakes on mygnrforum but hell, even that's possible). :thumbsup:

Well it's no secret that the people at the shows always leave impressed but let's just hope that Axl does something with this momentum and put it to good use

A few more things came to mind about last night. People absolutely love DJ, almost to an obsession, especially with the girls. There were so many young girls there that were slobbering over him, and when he went out in the crowd and played, one girl literally grabbed him and started making out with him. I'm talking, full on lip locking. One of the guards had to wrestle her off. What a hard life he must have. Also, I was right in front of the one of the confetti cannons, which was obviously hooked up to a tank, and dammit, DJ threw EVERY single cigarette down off the stage, right by the tank. I was expecting to get blown up any minute. But these guys are probably the most fan friendly band I've ever seen, except *maybe* Tommy, he didn't seem he was too interested in the whole fandom, maybe he's kinda turned off by it. Oh well.

@tiedhands your right about tommy. He was kind of a asshole on stage. When I was filming him for the live stream he started yelling no and looked pissed. So I just put it up to avoid gettin in any trouble. Bumble told me he wants me to continue to film. I held up my after party pass to get tommy to sign agree paradise city and he looked at me and said no and walked away. Then all the sudden turned around and reached for it then signed it. What was funny he seemed so pissed while signing it lol.

Because tommy freaked out and started yelling no at me. So I put it up and he just looked at me pissed for a min. Then bumble came up to me and asked are you still streaming I said I can and he told me to take it out and film. I told bumble bout it at after party and he said tommy needs to play gay bars lmao. Ron loves the stream. At after party tommy say me and gave me this crazy look and wouldn't talk or take a picture.