Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena Dec 4/11

gunsguy

Because tommy freaked out and started yelling no at me. So I put it up and he just looked at me pissed for a min. Then bumble came up to me and asked are you still streaming I said I can and he told me to take it out and film. I told bumble bout it at after party and he said tommy needs to play gay bars lmao. Ron loves the stream. At after party tommy say me and gave me this crazy look and wouldn't talk or take a picture.

Well did you manage to meet Axl and get your tatt signed ?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a terrific weekend going to Cincinnati and Nashville. Needless to say, I am recuperating from lack of sleep and too much headbanging. rock3 It's funny that they played Civil War for the first time in years at a show I attended. In 2006, I was in Huntington when they played Down on the Farm for the first time in a very long time. I guess I won't be seeing anymore debuts of old songs at future shows since they are out of Farm Aid songs to break out of the vault. :D

Here are some of the pics I took in Nashville and I also posted a video:

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Axl sent a GNR rep to me and got my after party pass and sharpie. He told me Axl wants to sign it for you. Then after paradise city rep came back and gave it back to me. I tried so hard to meet him but didn't happen :(

yep, I thought something like that might happen, oh well settling for a signed after party pass is the next best thing.

I got to meet and hang out with Axlrosefan4life and his friends, all of them were very cool people. They loaded up on GNR stuff from the show. Signed afterparty pass, picks, drumsticks. It was nuts how much stuff they were able to get.

totally awesome. Thanks for posting your video's and reviews everyone. We gotta thank Bumble for bringing back estranged and civil war (WHICH WAS AWESOME!). I gotta say this band fucking rocks! Richard, Bumble, and DJ are cool as fuck and do a lot to make this a fan friendly band. As cool as slash n duff n izzy are they all left... period. I love CD and I love this band!

Bring on Seattle and Vancouver (CANT FUCKING WAIT!!)

390758_10151026934805565_871805564_22413177_1910880995_n.jpg

What's the story behind the Axl pick? I don't remember him having any made up to throw at either of my gigs...

Otherwise, very cool little collection. Didn't know the passes changed colors night-to-night, but it makes sense.

Edited by Powerage5

390758_10151026934805565_871805564_22413177_1910880995_n.jpg

That is awesome, but I swear, the first time I looked at it I thought, "Why put it on top of taco meat?"

I know, I'm an idiot. But that is an awesome haul from what, for me, would have been a once-in-a-lifetime night!

It does look like mince... The actual display's awesome, makes my haul of two signatures look a wee bit pale :P.

As cool (And interesting) as the Axl pics are, I always think it's kind of weird when singers have signature picks. Dio tossed out signature picks on the '09 Heaven And Hell tour...I got one and I'm really glad I did, but I just don't see the point of it. Even worse, I caught one from Chuck Billy of Testament at one of the Anthrax gigs I saw last month...the fact that he tosses picks just makes his whole air guitar thing even more ridiculous :lol:

I got a full set this year from DJ, Bumble and Richard, that was perfect for me! B)