Openers

Nick85

Was wondering if anyone's heard who's opening the rest of the November dates once the Buckcherry run ends in Houston.

I know Loaded might do some shows in December, but that's still a ways off. Bach is also booked through mid-November. Who's gonna take over the opening slot for the rest of the month?

Edited by sofine11

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering if anyone's heard who's opening the rest of the November dates once the Buckcherry run ends in Houston.

I know Loaded might do some shows in December, but that's still a ways off. Bach is also booked through mid-November. Who's gonna take over the opening slot for the rest of the month?

very interested in finding out since i'm attending the dallas show, which is right after buckcherry finishes the night before in houston and (i assume) before Bach joins the tour.

maybe we'll just get an extrra hour of GNR :thumbsup:

very interested in finding out since i'm attending the dallas show, which is right after buckcherry finishes the night before in houston and (i assume) before Bach joins the tour.

ha ha ha that would be awesome I doubt it though

ha ha ha that would be awesome I doubt it though

More like waiting an extra hour before they hit the stage, rather than an extra hour of play ;)

I might be one of the few, but I'm really hoping for Bach in Chicago and/or Detroit.

I might be one of the few, but I'm really hoping for Bach in Chicago and/or Detroit.

Initially, I was very against having Bach open Chicago again, but I'd much rather have him open than some generic no-name band that they book last minute.

Initially, I was very against having Bach open Chicago again, but I'd much rather have him open than some generic no-name band that they book last minute.

my thoughts exactly , would be aewsome if Axl would join him on somthing from Angel Down thumbsup.gif

Axl would have to be in the building though when he's on thumbsdown.gif

As much as I dig Bach's tunes, I wasn't impressed with the latest album, and I've already seen him open for Guns twice before. If he's opening again cool, but I'd rather see Loaded or Buckcherry this time around. You know, bands I haven't had the oppurtunity of seeing as of yet.

As much as I dig Bach's tunes, I wasn't impressed with the latest album, and I've already seen him open for Guns twice before. If he's opening again cool, but I'd rather see Loaded or Buckcherry this time around. You know, bands I haven't had the oppurtunity of seeing as of yet.

I feel the same way. I won't complain if we get Baz in Minneapolis, but I would lose my mind if we ended up getting Duff/Loaded. Buckcherry seems unlikely for our show since they have a festival show the next night in Florida and appear to be finishing with GNR before Minneapolis.

I feel the same way. I won't complain if we get Baz in Minneapolis, but I would lose my mind if we ended up getting Duff/Loaded. Buckcherry seems unlikely for our show since they have a festival show the next night in Florida and appear to be finishing with GNR before Minneapolis.

I agree with you both, but Loaded won't be opening any shows until December since they're booked solid through the end of the month. I saw Bach open for Guns in 06 and 10, and I'm hoping they get someone the fans haven't seen yet for Chicago and the rest of November.

Black Label Society :

Dec. 04 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena

Dec. 05 - Southaven, MS - DeSoto County Civic Center

Dec. 07 - Youngstown, OH - The Covelli Centre

Dec. 08 - Indianapolis, IN - Conseco Fieldhouse

Dec. 11 - Broomfield, CO - 1st Bank Center