Shit. GNFNR is done.

estrangedtwat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I guess it isn't surprising after all that happened the last few months. Too bad. I like JB, he was always nice to me.

Makes sense really, the forum started to get away from here and all the problems people have with the previous administration and how things were run. Now with Subsy and HV in charge the idea on here is pretty much the same as it was there.

Sad to see it go but it had run its course and with the changes here members have left to come back here and help it grow. Its been a fun 2 years though :D

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

the 1st year and a half it was a cool site.

Agreed. It was really good until it started to go downhill.

was that site the last known Madison posts?

Nah, she supposedly has a forum of her own. You even have an account there AFAIK, 'cause I remember Dazey or somebody else getting banned before they even posted, or after a very short period of time/number of posts.

Nah, she supposedly has a forum of her own. You even have an account there AFAIK, 'cause I remember Dazey or somebody else getting banned before they even posted, or after a very short period of time/number of posts.

It wasn't me that got banned on there but the place is totally dead now anyway. Just had a look and the last post was made on June 8th.

It wasn't me that got banned on there but the place is totally dead now anyway. Just had a look and the last post was made on June 8th.

Can't say I didn't see that coming.