Shit. GNFNR is done.

estrangedtwat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it would keep some certain individuals out of the other sections, I'd support such a section as well.

You're all about segregation, aren't you?

Looks like he doesn't like immigrates even if they simply returned to a place they emigrated from.

If it would keep some certain individuals out of the other sections, I'd support such a section as well.

Who isn't?

Looks like he doesn't like immigrates even if they simply returned to a place they emigrated from.

Who does?

I can't believe that people think the defining characteristic of GNFNR was "hate." Please!

It was a cool as shit, uncensored place to discuss the band. The REAL band. The nu band. Whatever you like, nothing was off limits except calling individuals black persons or persons....which you did ALL the fucking time Tommy!

And it was certainly more tight-knit than this place cause there were only a handful of people posting for most of its existence and we all knew each other and got along really well for the most part, until the first great mygnr migration. but before that....man, did we have some fun and interesting and INTELLIGENT conversations about GNR, life, death, religion, politics, relationships, drugs, the infinite, etc.

You never liked it tommy cause frankly you were too low-brow. You're simply too DUMB to engage in real meaningful conversation about anything. You didn't like being called out as the one-trick pony you are, so you came back here with your tail between your legs. Cause when you can't think of anything more intelligent to say to something you don't like other than "I hate black persons" well then yeah, you're not gonna fit in with people of a much higher level of intelligence and class.

RIP gnfnr.....you were my favorite forum of all time.

I can't believe that people think the defining characteristic of GNFNR was "hate." Please!

It was a cool as shit, uncensored place to discuss the band. The REAL band. The nu band. Whatever you like, nothing was off limits except calling individuals black persons or persons....which you did ALL the fucking time Tommy!

And it was certainly more tight-knit than this place cause there were only a handful of people posting for most of its existence and we all knew each other and got along really well for the most part, until the first great mygnr migration. but before that....man, did we have some fun and interesting and INTELLIGENT conversations about GNR, life, death, religion, politics, relationships, drugs, the infinite, etc.

You never liked it tommy cause frankly you were too low-brow. You're simply too DUMB to engage in real meaningful conversation about anything. You didn't like being called out as the one-trick pony you are, so you came back here with your tail between your legs. Cause when you can't think of anything more intelligent to say to something you don't like other than "I hate black persons" well then yeah, you're not gonna fit in with people of a much higher level of intelligence and class.

RIP gnfnr.....you were my favorite forum of all time.

I did like the forum a lot the 1st year and a half it was around... maybe 2 years? I don't give a shit ether if people call me out for my posts. Most of the time I posted on that forum I was deployed so I would go on there and make a tongue n cheek thread or comment after a 14 hour day. Don't like it , don't read it.

I came back here, because why not? Gnfnr should of been called "anti - mygnr" . Here there are more topics and people.

And as far as the N word goes, whats the difference between saying that and calling people F@g all the time?

Its what ever though, I'm sure you have your own thoughts of me but I enjoy reading your posts so its what ever.