Shit. GNFNR is done.

estrangedtwat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that people think the defining characteristic of GNFNR was "hate." Please!

It was a cool as shit, uncensored place to discuss the band. The REAL band. The nu band. Whatever you like, nothing was off limits except calling individuals black persons or persons....which you did ALL the fucking time Tommy!

And it was certainly more tight-knit than this place cause there were only a handful of people posting for most of its existence and we all knew each other and got along really well for the most part, until the first great mygnr migration. but before that....man, did we have some fun and interesting and INTELLIGENT conversations about GNR, life, death, religion, politics, relationships, drugs, the infinite, etc.

You never liked it tommy cause frankly you were too low-brow. You're simply too DUMB to engage in real meaningful conversation about anything. You didn't like being called out as the one-trick pony you are, so you came back here with your tail between your legs. Cause when you can't think of anything more intelligent to say to something you don't like other than "I hate black persons" well then yeah, you're not gonna fit in with people of a much higher level of intelligence and class.

RIP gnfnr.....you were my favorite forum of all time.

Hot damn, that was one of the smuggest posts I've ever read. I imagine his nose 90 degrees upward when he typed that.

Well whatever floats your boat. I was less impressed with obvious trolling as I was with insightful and honest speculation on GNR's past, present and future. I liked posts by Conor and Bacardi and Cousin It and you know what? Even Miser had some good shit about Axl and GNR when he wasn't obsessing about dead movie star's facial hair.

And then Dazey came along and he brought this awesome anti-religion argument with him and then Arnold came in with his pathetic virginity woes and how he always "blushes" around girls and shit.....sigh......good times.

I can't believe that people think the defining characteristic of GNFNR was "hate." Please!

It was a cool as shit, uncensored place to discuss the band. The REAL band. The nu band. Whatever you like, nothing was off limits except calling individuals black persons or persons....which you did ALL the fucking time Tommy!

And it was certainly more tight-knit than this place cause there were only a handful of people posting for most of its existence and we all knew each other and got along really well for the most part, until the first great mygnr migration. but before that....man, did we have some fun and interesting and INTELLIGENT conversations about GNR, life, death, religion, politics, relationships, drugs, the infinite, etc.

You never liked it tommy cause frankly you were too low-brow. You're simply too DUMB to engage in real meaningful conversation about anything. You didn't like being called out as the one-trick pony you are, so you came back here with your tail between your legs. Cause when you can't think of anything more intelligent to say to something you don't like other than "I hate black persons" well then yeah, you're not gonna fit in with people of a much higher level of intelligence and class.

RIP gnfnr.....you were my favorite forum of all time.

Minus the TM hate 100% agree.

Guest Broskirose

It's so weird posting there now. Like the twilight zone of something. You know it's gonna end. The clock is ticking and you're just trying to savor every moment. I'm going to cry.

Never forget.

It's so weird posting there now. Like the twilight zone of something. You know it's gonna end. The clock is ticking and you're just trying to savor every moment. I'm going to cry.

Never forget.

It's like watching someone you know die of cancer.

Always have to cross that line into the macabre, dont you?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

There was some really great posters on there.

Some of my favourite people were:

November Snow - A really funny kid, trolling around all the time. His English has improved a lot since he started posting too. :thumbsup:

BBA - BBA being BBA is always entertaining.

Thomas Meadow - Always made lots of threads that made me laugh. Had the radio show and posted videos he made.

Saphire - Personally and visciously attacked people she didn't like too much, but I agreed with almost every opinion she had about GNR. :lol:

Coltrane - Always calling Axl a fat cunt and attacked anyone that liked new GNR.

SONOFABITCH - Another great poster which I agree about almost everything when it comes to GNR.

Arnold Layne - One out of three posters that constantly made threads. Kept the forum, and especially Reckless Life going. Especially after the other two that made threads, TM and Miser, were banned.

Kostabi - Another poster I agreed a lot with about much. He used to stir shit with some certain posters too and it was fun.

MBrose - A really nice person and a good poster. Always respectful to everyone and I always enjoyed reading her posts.

Sleeping Like An Angel - The nicest person I've ever spoken too. Except from that she's a fan of the new band as well, I only have positive things to say about her. Well, I don't like that she is the only one that had more profile views than me. It hurt my ego. :max:

Manets - A very young and naive guy, but a genuine fan of nuGNR. I always liked him and thought it was fun to see his enthusiasm when he was talking about his favourite band.

I would have posted more names, but I don't remember more, to be honest. I was banned for no real reason from there the other week too, so I can't even read it to look at the members list and find other people to list on here.

Too many dickheads to name, so I'll stick with a list of the posters I liked instead.

Never forget.

It's like watching someone you know die of cancer.

Always have to cross that line into the macabre, dont you?

AIDS?

Yes. For old times sake.

AIDS *raises fist in solidarity*

Guest Broskirose

Today is the last Tuesday in GNFNR history. :(

Didn't you get banned there for a long time and the admin team even said there was no reason for your banning?

Long story. I've been back there the last couple of months.