Shit. GNFNR is done.

estrangedtwat

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's only the internet, a shit forum goes down. No need to get your panties in a bunch there.

Look- we're all a bunch of nerds on GNR forums. Don't try to act like you're any better than us.

You're by default a giant person if you post on an online forum. Is our suicide pact still on, Lucrecia?

Yeah that's what I'm saying. It's only the internet, a shit forum goes down. No need to get your panties in a bunch there.

Look- we're all a bunch of nerds on GNR forums. Don't try to act like you're any better than us.

You're by default a giant person if you post on an online forum. Is our suicide pact still on, Lucrecia?

For sure! :awesomeface:

We gotta do it properly though. Pick axes or hammers only.

Sure, but ranting about a "shit forum" is as stupid as others dying because they decided to shut it down. :shrugs:

Where the fuck was I ranting?

First I said that I don't get the whole fiasco around that crappy forum closing.

Then, Broski asked me a question and I gave him a short and calm answer. I was not going on and on repeatedly about this shit. I just answered his question.

This shit doesn't really faze me. I just stated my opinion on the forum and the fact that people take it so hard. drool.gif

Ok but you need to cut mine off with a butter knife straight afterwards.

No it's a suicide pact. We each kill ourselves. If i cut my own head off, how can you expect me to cut yours off after?

Should construct some crazy Rube Goldberg machine to do it for you both. You know with a bunch of dominos, some marbles, a few old lengths of guttering and a squirrel?

I'm not a registered member, but I did use to lurk there when I was harder into this whole forum scene. I checked it again this week since this thread started and it reminded me how stupid the jokes on that forum are and how douchey are the participants.

Can't see the appeal. Silly infantile humor for halfwits.

More power to ya, though.

GNFNR made MyGNR what it is today.

Yeah I also noticed the influx of kids, idiots and cupcakes... rolleyes.gif

No it's a suicide pact. We each kill ourselves. If i cut my own head off, how can you expect me to cut yours off after?

Just shut the fuck up and do it. Leave logic to later.

I liked the forum, the atmosphere was more relaxed, and the mods blended in with the members much better than this place used to. The only problem I had with it was the fact that there were never a huge amount of people online at once to converse with like this place. Other than that, it was a great site and I'll miss it.

It's funny how different things were two months ago, I can't help but laugh. This forum was in the shitter, and it looked like Eric was gonna close it down for good. People started migrating from here to there, and I thought that was it for mygnr. Then these comeback kids show up, and actually make this forum enjoyable for both sides of this fence. Honestly, if uk subs and co hadn't turned this place around the way they did, I'd be a lot more upset about it. I'm much happier at this forum than I was last year at this time.

GNFR served it's purpose for the people that needed it, but now that this forum has made the turnaround it has, I think it's pretty sensible for JB to shut it down now.

Just shut the fuck up and do it. Leave logic to later.

wait- so are we doing it now? or should we get on skype and do it?

When we meet up one day.

Dont say the S word or someone will make ANOTHER topic about it.

What? Skype?

Guest Gunns

R.I.p,

that place had some great moments, I enjoyed manets posts and especially his rir review- fk the hatrers :P

and it's a shame that some forum politics were ruining it long before the mygnr take over but such is

good to see jb here

Guest Broskirose

I'm not a registered member, but I did use to lurk there when I was harder into this whole forum scene. I checked it again this week since this thread started and it reminded me how stupid the jokes on that forum are and how douchey are the participants.

Can't see the appeal. Silly infantile humor for halfwits.

More power to ya, though.

GNFNR made MyGNR what it is today.

Yeah I also noticed the influx of kids, idiots and cupcakes... rolleyes.gif

Not sure what that has to do with GNFNR or my post. You seem to be a little too bitter for someone who doesn't care about "the internet". Calm down son.

What makes you think I'm not calm?

It's not like I'm going on a crusade here, opening topics and shit. This is a topic to talk about GNFNR so here I am, stating my own opinion. I did it once, maybe twice and you all jumped up in defense. I've already stated it doesn't really matter to me, like I said - more power to you if you think that was a good forum or whatever. I am merely answering your claims with my own opinion of the forum, since this is the place to talk about it.

Why are you getting the impression I care so much about this whole crap? Because I give my opinion once or twice on topic in a thread dedicated to that? This is the whole point of an internet forum, man. It doesn't mean it really affects me in any way. Just participating in the conversation.

Guest Broskirose

What makes you think I'm not calm?

Re-reading your posts in this thread, you just seem overly upset, angry or something. Like the forum fucked your girlfriend. Maybe we just got the wrong impression.

wfse

Differing opinion to yours =/= angry person.

I've been lurking this thread and Projected has seemed cool, calm, and collected from my point of view. He's just been voicing what he doesn't agree with. If this is how he's actually acting IRL, I don't know. For all I know, he could be frothing at the mouth and typing with his forehead this whole time.

Frankly, I don't think you should bother, Projected. It's like arguing with a wall, riddled with bad grammar.